19 minutes to Life

A 30-something female describes the deception of the enemy in
thinking Heaven is attainable by works or morals.  It isn't.  You
must be born again.

    "I'll be honest, I thought I was good enough for Heaven"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRm7oUjZ4ZQ

The video is 19 minutes to teach you about eternal life.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/9/2016 12:28:35 PM
comp.os.os2.misc 2779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Find the most devout Christian co-worker, classmate, or family member,
and go to church with them.  Tell the people there your skepticism,
ask questions, and let them answer them one by one.

You'll learn new things about Jesus Christ you didn't know, and they'll
correct misunderstandings so you can have real facts to make informed
decisions.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0