Go to church today

Go to church today.  Get yourself back on the right track again.
Say a little prayer asking God to help you.  He will.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/23/2016 11:53:41 AM
comp.os.os2.misc 2779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Rick C. Hodgin schrieb:
> Andi B. wrote:
>> Rick C. Hodgin schrieb:
>> > Go to church today. Get yourself back on the right track again.
>> > Say a little prayer asking God to help you. He will.
>>
>> Which obviously do not work for you as otherwise you
>> would not constantly misuse others people time and resources...
>
> All of us have an appointment with death.  None of us will be early

You constantly ignore other people which is in no way compatible with
what Jesus told you. This is operatingsystems.os2 channel, not your
private one. You destroy this channel, this operating system, this
community.

> My teachings come from the Bible, and they are the teachings of
> Jesus Christ.

So judging on your behavior you are unable to read and understand what
Jesus taught.

> You may think it's a misuse of people's time and resources, but there

You definitely do as you post things in unrelated newsgroup.

> I pray
> it's on this side of death so you will have joy,....

I surely will not discuss this things with you in THIS newsgroup.

0
Andi
10/23/2016 1:01:01 AM
Rick C. Hodgin schrieb:
> Go to church today.  Get yourself back on the right track again.
> Say a little prayer asking God to help you.  He will.
>
> Best regards,
> Rick C. Hodgin

Which obviously do not work for you as otherwise you would not
constantly misuse others people time and resources. Or did you not go
regularly in the past? Or did you confuse 'church' with some of the
brain washing associations like the IS idiots do?

If you would have only a little bit intellect you would recognize the
fanaticism in your behavior.

0
Andi
10/23/2016 4:25:17 PM
Andi B. wrote:
> Rick C. Hodgin schrieb:
> > Go to church today. Get yourself back on the right track again.
> > Say a little prayer asking God to help you. He will.
>
> Which obviously do not work for you as otherwise you
> would not constantly misuse others people time and resources...

All of us have an appointment with death.  None of us will be early
or late to that appointment.  Each of us will keep it right on time.

My teachings come from the Bible, and they are the teachings of
Jesus Christ.  They teach people how to be forgiven for their sin,
and to enter in to eternal life alive.  There is a full-time enemy
looking to harm people, to lead them to Hell.  Jesus wants to save
people and give them eternal life.

    http://biblehub.com/kjv/hebrews/10-25.htm
    25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the
       manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so
       much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

----+
You may think it's a misuse of people's time and resources, but there
is coming a day when you will reevaluate that assessment.  I pray
it's on this side of death so you will have joy, rather than on the
other side of death where there will only be weeping and gnashing
of teeth.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/23/2016 4:51:56 PM
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:25:17 UTC, "Andi B." <andi.b@gmx.net> wrote:

> constantly misuse others people time and resources.
adding him to the killfile is the 'right track' here and not much time
consuming. I think most of us have done already. Don't feed the troll.

Regards, Lothar

--
Wegen Unregelm��igkeiten im Betrieb f�hrt die Bahn heute p�nktlich.
Due to irregular service all trains go on schedule today.

0
LSoens
10/23/2016 5:27:31 PM
The message is important, Andi B.  It's more important than
other things.  This world is temporal.  Eternity never ends.  We
are here first, but there last.  And while first always yields to
last, last never yields.

Reconsider the relative importance of things in your life given
that eternal perspective:  Without accepting Jesus Christ as Lord
and Savior you will die and descend into the burning fires of Hell
forever.

Is that not of highest importance?  "Forever," Andi B.  It never
yields.

That means something to me.  It's why I post:  to teach people the
truth.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/23/2016 5:46:42 PM
On 2016-10-23 11:53, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
 > Go to church today.  Get yourself back on the right track again.
 > Say a little prayer asking God to help you.  He will.

Go to a quarry today. Get yourself two big sticks of dynamite and five small
ones. Put one in every orifice of your body. Then ask someone to push the
button. If they happen to be a follower of this newsgroup, they will!

Robert
0
Robert
10/24/2016 1:01:01 AM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 1:46:43 PM UTC-4, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> The message is important, Andi B.  It's more important than
> other things.  This world is temporal.  Eternity never ends.  We
> are here first, but there last.  And while first always yields to
> last, last never yields.
>
> Reconsider the relative importance of things in your life given
> that eternal perspective:  Without accepting Jesus Christ as Lord
> and Savior you will die and descend into the burning fires of Hell
> forever.
>
> Is that not of highest importance?  "Forever," Andi B.  It never
> yields.
>
> That means something to me.  It's why I post:  to teach people the
> truth.

The other reason I post is because none of us are promised tomorrow.
This could be our last moment on Earth as death comes to people at
whatever point it comes.  Often unexpectedly.

The Bible teaches us that:

    http://biblehub.com/kjv/hebrews/3-13.htm
    13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest
       any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Sin lies to us, seeks to destroy us.  God seeks to restore us, forgive
us, and give us eternal life.

It's important to hear today.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/24/2016 12:31:24 PM
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:04:56 +0000, Robert Prins <robert@prino.org>
wrote:

>On 2016-10-23 11:53, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > Go to church today.  Get yourself back on the right track again.
> > Say a little prayer asking God to help you.  He will.
>
>Go to a quarry today. Get yourself two big sticks of dynamite and five small
>ones. Put one in every orifice of your body. Then ask someone to push the
>button. If they happen to be a follower of this newsgroup, they will!
>
>Robert

YUP! ;O)

Without asking. Immediately.
--
Hom�opathie ist nichts als H�tchenspielerbetrug und organisierte Kriminalit�t
http://ariplex.com/folia/archives/565.htm http://ariplex.com/folia/archives/570.htm
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:31:17 UTC, "Andi B." <andi.b@gmx.net> wrote:

> You destroy this channel, this operating system, this
> community.

Nope: We all put him into our killfile, and the operating system will
be secure :-)
Regards, Lothar
--

Wegen Unregelm��igkeiten im Betrieb f�hrt die Bahn heute p�nktlich.
Due to irregular service all trains go on schedule today.

0
LSoens
10/26/2016 4:22:54 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 7:53:42 AM UTC-4, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> Go to church today.  Get yourself back on the right track again.
> Say a little prayer asking God to help you.  He will.

What Jesus offers is forgiveness of all sin, and eternal life in a paradise
with God where He wipes away all your tears and there is never hunger, thirst,
or want ever again.  And it's free for the asking.  No hoops to jump through.
No feats of merit to accomplish.  Just admit you're a sinner in need of
forgiveness, and He restores you to eternal life.

This message is worth considering.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0