Qedit/2

Hi all.  I was wondering where one might be able to find a copy of the
AWESOME Qedit/2 text editor?  Would rather use that that TEDIT to do offline
mail messaging and other long text editing functions and just keep TEDIT
to edit config.sys files :)

.... What is mind? No matter! What is matter? Never mind! - Homer S.
--- MultiMail/OS/2 v0.50
0
robert
10/16/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.os.os2.misc 2779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:53:55 UTC, robert.wolfe@wildcat.uuhec.net
(Robert Wolfe) wrote:

> Hi all.  I was wondering where one might be able to find a copy of the
> AWESOME Qedit/2 text editor?  Would rather use that that TEDIT to do offline
> mail messaging and other long text editing functions and just keep TEDIT
> to edit config.sys files :)

I am not too sure why you think it is "awsome", but it is at:

> https://trac.netlabs.org/qtapps/wiki/QT4%20Office

I am also not too sure why you would use TEDIT, except when you are
booted to a command line, for some reason. IMO, E.EXE (AE.EXE) is the
best text editor, even though it does have some problems, especially
with large files.

--
From the eComStation of Doug Bissett
dougb007 at telus dot net