The Love of Jesus Christ is our Only Hope

All of the war, all of the hate, all of the fighting, all of the death.
It's all the result of sin, and the evil spiritual influence that comes
to our flesh from our spiritual death, which is the result of sin.

We are three-fold beings:  soul, body, spirit.

When Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
they disobeyed God and sin entered in, and with sin death.  Adam and
Eve immediately spiritually died, but in their body they continued on
here in this world.  Being no longer alive spiritually, they were on
all points easily deceived by Satan, who influenced them spiritually.

The spiritual influence upon dead-to-spirit flesh continues to this
day.  It's why there are so may who rise up and fight and kill and hate
and war.  The sin living within them enables it.

When we come to faith in Jesus Christ, He takes our sin away.  He
removes our sin from us, so that we are then without sin.  Being without
sin, and without sin's punishment of death, we are then alive again
spiritually.  This is the born again nature, and it is alive again in
the spirit.

The born again spirit is our eternal spirit, which is eternal life.  We
no longer are dead spiritually, which enables us to discern the matters
of the spirit at work in this world, and to be able to also hear God,
and follow His guidance, for God also is spirit.  God's Holy Spirit also
comes to dwell within us, to guide us from within into all truth.  We
possess information from Him continually, which is why born again people
change.

We are not merely these bodies.  We also have a soul and a spirit.  The
soul is the essence of us, the "true Rick" which exists.  We have a
presentation here in this world through our body, and it is our spirit
which connects the two together.  When we pass from this world, we leave
our body and go to sleep.  We are then awakened later, summoned by name
to give an account to God for our lives here.  But for believers, we have
already passed from death to life, so we do not sleep, but are with the
Lord forever in paradise.

There will never be peace until sin is put away.  For each of us
individually that can come through our accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord
and Savior, and in so doing our sin is removed from us.  We still live in
this sinful world bearing the inertia and scars from our former sinful
life, and the sinful life all around us.  But we ourselves no longer have
sin, and we begin to shine in this world as the guidance of God in the
darkness, giving people light to come to Jesus Christ and be saved too.

When Jesus returns, it will be all over.  He will rule and reign with a
strength without measure.  Every enemy will be put away, and He will
maintain discipline and order in His Kingdom.  And although we think of
such a tight reigning king here upon this Earth as being necessarily
cruel, it is not so with Jesus.  He created us to be His, and to prosper
and thrive in His universe.  We will be unconstrained, except in the
areas of sin.

Adam and Eve had one rule to obey, for example.  The entire Earth was
theirs, and everything in it was given over to them for their
administration.  But with one rule to obey, Satan came and tempted them
to breaking that one rule, and the world we live in today is the result.

-----
Jesus Christ is returning soon.  His Spirit is being poured out upon men
and women like me as we raise our voices in these end-most times.  His
approach is being broadcast by our warnings of His coming, of our warnings
that each person needs to repent of their sin and ask forgiveness from
Jesus Christ in order to have eternal life.

Everyone who seeks the truth will know this.  Everyone else will be blinded
to it to their own eternal peril.

Seek the truth on this matter.  Resolve solidly within yourself to honestly
seek the matter out, to find out if Jesus is real or not, to find out if
there really is eternal punishment for sin or not, and in the mere setting
your mind upon seeking the truth, God will make it possible for you to come
to the real knowledge of it.  It will not be me or another like me teaching
you, but it will be He Himself.

Seek the truth and you will find it, and the truth will make you free (from
the bonds of death, from sin in this world, from the enemy's deception upon
your mind, your life, your actions, your goals, your thinkings, your deeds).
You will not believe the deception that is at work in the world.

Seek the truth and God will do the rest.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
9/22/2016 12:42:15 PM
comp.os.os2.misc 2779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

[nothing related to OS/2]

Please stop spamming newsgroups and forums!

--
Andreas Schnellbacher
0
On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 12:52:56 PM UTC-4, Andreas Schnellbacher wrote:
> Please stop spamming newsgroups and forums!

Please come to repentance, and ask forgiveness for your sin from Jesus Christ.

My posts about Jesus, and my request here to you, leads people to have eternal
life free from sin, free from disease, free from pain, hunger, thirst, aging,
even ailments of any kind.  It leads to a life of unending joy and peace.

What does your post lead people to?  And who then is the root author of your
post?  And who is the root author of mine?  And who is it you're trying to
silence exactly?

-----
Jesus Christ will save your eternal soul and give you eternal life.  That's
not spam.  It's called "the gospel" (or "the good news" as the word gospel
means "good news").

Until the world hears this message, and comes to a saving relationship with
Jesus Christ, or until He returns to settle all debts, the message of Him
and His free offer of salvation and eternal life will continue to ring out.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
9/23/2016 5:02:49 PM
Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> unrelated spam

Stop spamming newsgroups and behave badly. Start respect other people.

If you really would understand what your God is preaching you then you
would stop plague people and start taking them seriously. Suggest you
reread the bible and try to understand. In the meantime I pray for your
enlightenment.

0
Andi
9/23/2016 5:27:58 PM
On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 1:27:41 PM UTC-4, Andi B. wrote:
> Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > unrelated spam
>
> Stop spamming newsgroups and behave badly. Start respect other people.
>
> If you really would understand what your God is preaching you then you
> would stop plague people and start taking them seriously. Suggest you
> reread the bible and try to understand. In the meantime I pray for your
> enlightenment.

Andi, if there was an enemy deceiving you into believing things that would
cause you harm, would you want to know about it?  If there was a plot out
to literally kill you, would you want to know about it?

What is happening here is far worse than a mere plot to harm of kill you.
It's a plot to end the entirety of you forever in a place called Hell.

There is an active enemy who is trying to keep people from searching after
the truth about God, about sin, about judgment, about Hell, and about the
real reason Jesus Christ came to this Earth:  to save people from Hell.

Sin has consequences.  The wages of sin is death, meaning if you sin even
one time, that is your eternal soul.

Jesus came to take our sin away so that we won't be under that judgment,
so that we won't be judged and sentenced to that fate.

There are no things more important to this.  So when you write, "Start to
respect other people," you must recognize that I am.  I am respecting
them enough to tell the truth, and to lead people out of the falseness.
I am respecting them enough that, despite the constant onslaught of
ongoing ridicule and harmful words spoken, I persist, because know it is
only the sin living in people that causes them to behave that way.  Once
that sin is removed, people change because the wages of sin is death is
removed and they are alive again eternally, giving them real insight into
this life, our lives here, and the real life (eternal life).

There is an enemy trying to destroy you.  And right now he's succeeding.
What I'm trying to do is point you to the One who can save you.  I am
trying my level best to make it clear to you so you will know the truth,
and that truth will make you free.

Seek the truth and you will come to realize what I'm telling you without
me needing to tell you any part of it.  God Himself will teach all who
come to Him seeking the truth.

All I ask is that you seek the truth regarding this matter with a solid
and real effort.  Is asking someone to "seek the truth with a real effort"
an incorrect thing to do?  Is seeking the truth with a real effort a bad
thing?  It is all I am asking.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
9/23/2016 5:39:10 PM
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:27:58 UTC, "Andi B." <andi.b@gmx.net> wrote:

> Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > unrelated spam
>
> Stop spamming newsgroups and behave badly. Start respect other people.
>
> If you really would understand what your God is preaching you then you
> would stop plague people and start taking them seriously. Suggest you
> reread the bible and try to understand. In the meantime I pray for your
> enlightenment.

If you really would understand what your God is preaching, then you
would stop badgering people with your crap. After all the Prince of
Peace taught to respect for and being consdierate of fellow human
beings, and forcing one's religiousity down other peoples' throats is
extremely inconsiderate and rude. Judging from your constant religeous
spamming of this NG, praying, even for your enlightenment, is an
exercise in futility.

HTH,
Pete

Pete
9/24/2016 7:20:50 AM
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:20:50 -0500, Pete <khadhargo@sbc> wrote:

> If you really would understand what your God is preaching, then you
> would stop badgering people with your crap.

Will you all stop replying to this f**king nutter and just kill-file
him.
0
Paul
9/24/2016 9:11:34 AM
Jesus calls out to each person.  He desires to have a personal
relationship with you, to be not only a part of your life, but a
forefront part.

In Him is life.  Apart from Him is death.  Is that not ... exceedingly
important?

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
9/24/2016 11:33:40 AM
Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
> Will you all stop replying to this ... nutter and just kill-file him.

Summary dismissal without investigation leads to unfortunate
ignorance.  Ignorance because the meaning is never received,
causing one's position to be weakened.  Unfortunate because
within the meaning in this case was eternal life.

Jesus wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal life.  What
exactly is it that you find wrong there with His offer or goal, Paul?

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
9/24/2016 11:40:23 AM
Rick C. Hodgin schrieb:
> On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 1:27:41 PM UTC-4, Andi B. wrote:
>> Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
>> > unrelated spam
>>
>> Stop spamming newsgroups and behave badly. Start respect other people.
>>
>> If you really would understand what your God is preaching you then you
>> would stop plague people and start taking them seriously. Suggest you
>> reread the bible and try to understand. In the meantime I pray for your
>> enlightenment.
>
> Andi, if there was an enemy deceiving you into believing things that would
> cause you harm, would you want to know about it?If there was a plot out
> to literally kill you, would you want to know about it?

If not you then there is no one out there who wanna kill me.

> What is happening here is far worse than a mere plot to harm of kill you.
> It's a plot to end the entirety of you forever in a place called Hell.

That's your opinion which is irrelevant to me and does not belong to any
of the os2 newsgroups.

> There is an active enemy who is trying to keep people from searching after
> the truth about God, about sin, about judgment, about Hell, and about the
> real reason Jesus Christ came to this Earth:  to save people from Hell.
>
> Sin has consequences.  The wages of sin is death, meaning if you sin even
> one time, that is your eternal soul.
>
> Jesus came to take our sin away so that we won't be under that judgment,
> so that we won't be judged and sentenced to that fate.

Unrelated to any computer newsgroup. Insulting spam when written here.

> There are no things more important to this.  So when you write, "Start to
> respect other people," you must recognize that I am.

Obviously not. You do not respect any civilized communication behavior.
You do not respect other peoples opinion, you do not respect any
netiquette. Stop spamming!

I am respecting
> them enough to tell the truth, and to lead people out of the falseness.

You in your arrogant overbearing ignorance know nothing about truth. You
think you know the truth. You and only you. But you know nothing. You
could not even read and understand the bible in the way it was meant by
the one you claiming to follow. So much people thought they know the
truth and thought the must convert others. Most of them are no more than
egoistic despots unable to handle criticism.

> I am respecting them enough that, despite the constant onslaught of
> ongoing ridicule and harmful words spoken, I persist, because know it is
> only the sin living in people that causes them to behave that way.  Once
> that sin is removed, people change because the wages of sin is death is
> removed and they are alive again eternally, giving them real insight into
> this life, our lives here, and the real life (eternal life).

Even more stuff totally unrelated here.

> There is an enemy trying to destroy you.  And right now he's succeeding.

There is an enemy trying to destroy os2 related newsgroups.

> What I'm trying to do is point you to the One who can save you.  I am
> trying my level best to make it clear to you so you will know the truth,
> and that truth will make you free.

Your 'truth'. Even if it is/was mine I definitely don't want to discuss
it here misusing others time. Again everyone who tells me he, and only
he knows the truth, is more than suspect to me. In nearly all cases he's
simply a liar. Sometimes blinded but still a liar. To dumb to see the
bigger picture and respect other people and opinions. Root of terrorism.

> Seek the truth and you will come to realize what I'm telling you without
> me needing to tell you any part of it.  God Himself will teach all who
> come to Him seeking the truth.

Hiding your aggressive preaching behind God does not help disguising
your own shortcomings and your raffish behavior. So much people have
done so much crime in the name of this or that God. If you would really
respect the words of Jesus you would not flood the wrong newsgroups with
your messages.

> All I ask is that you seek the truth regarding this matter with a solid
> and real effort.  Is asking someone to "seek the truth with a real effort"
> an incorrect thing to do?  Is seeking the truth with a real effort a bad
> thing?  It is all I am asking.

Do it at the right place and you will load up much less sin yourself.
Learn what computer operating system os/2 miscellaneous means. Nothing
what you're writing is related.

Andi

> Best regards,
> Rick C. Hodgin

0
Andi
9/24/2016 4:22:35 PM
Jesus Christ said, "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every
word which proceeds from the mouth of God."

Do you have plenty of bread?  It's not enough.  You need something
more.  I point you to that "more" you need.

I care about you.  I place supreme value on your life.  You are important
to me.  It's why I teach you the truth.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
9/25/2016 1:05:02 AM
On 24/09/2016 17:22, Andi B. wrote:

Pointless argument. Apply a filter to him and you won't get provoked any
more.

0
Peter