The Problem with Christianity

The Problem with Christianity:

Ken Ham lays out the problem with Christianity very very clearly:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdBBH7bRoY&t=14m6s

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
7/30/2016 2:26:13 AM
comp.os.os2.misc 2779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Please post superstitious nonsense in the appropriate newsgroup.

Thank You.

Pete

Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> The Problem with Christianity:
>
> Ken Ham lays out the problem with Christianity very very clearly:
>
>      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdBBH7bRoY&t=14m6s
>
> Best regards,
> Rick C. Hodgin

0
Pete
7/30/2016 12:53:15 PM
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 8:53:14 AM UTC-4, Pete wrote:
> Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > The Problem with Christianity:
> >
> > Ken Ham lays out the problem with Christianity very very clearly:
> >
> >      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdBBH7bRoY&t=14m6s
>
> Please post ... in the appropriate newsgroup.

I did.

    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c++/ac8UMfFrULA/CbY_uIsdEQAJ

> Thank You.

Consider these things, Pete.  Don't disregard them summarily.

I don't take the time to post them here and other places for no reason.
What I'm posting about is important.  It's important to you, and it's
important to all people world-wide.  In fact, there are no more important
things ... and as such, there are no inappropriate places to post, because
Jesus Christ loves all people, and desires that all will come to Him,
repent, ask forgiveness, and be saved.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
7/30/2016 1:42:20 PM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 13:42:20 UTC, "Rick C. Hodgin"
<rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 8:53:14 AM UTC-4, Pete wrote:
> > Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > > The Problem with Christianity:
> > >
> > > Ken Ham lays out the problem with Christianity very very clearly:
> > >
> > >      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdBBH7bRoY&t=14m6s
> >
> > Please post ... in the appropriate newsgroup.
>
> I did.
>
>     https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c++/ac8UMfFrULA/CbY_uIsdEQAJ
>
> > Thank You.
>
> Consider these things, Pete.  Don't disregard them summarily.
>
> I don't take the time to post them here and other places for no reason.
> What I'm posting about is important.  It's important to you, and it's
> important to all people world-wide.  In fact, there are no more important
> things ... and as such, there are no inappropriate places to post, because
> Jesus Christ loves all people, and desires that all will come to Him,
> repent, ask forgiveness, and be saved.
>
> Best regards,
> Rick C. Hodgin

You are nothing more than a true believer, no different than the
followers of Jim Jones & the People's Temple, the Heaven's Gate cult,
the Nazis, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, ISIS, and Donald Grump and his
followers. Feel free to express your religiosity elsewhere but don't
clutter up these NG's with it. Go Away.

HTH,
Pete

Pete
7/30/2016 4:54:51 PM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:54:51 -0500, Pete <khadhargo@sbc> wrote:

>Go Away.

STOP replying to this f*cking nutter will you, and just killfile him.
0
Paul
7/30/2016 9:17:44 PM
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 12:54:56 PM UTC-4, Pete wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 13:42:20 UTC, "Rick C. Hodgin"
> <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Please post ... in the appropriate newsgroup.
> >
> > I did.
> >
> >     https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c++/ac8UMfFrULA/CbY_uIsdEQAJ
> >
> > > Thank You.
> >
> > Consider these things, Pete.  Don't disregard them summarily.
> >
> > I don't take the time to post them here and other places for no reason.
> > What I'm posting about is important.  It's important to you, and it's
> > important to all people world-wide.  In fact, there are no more important
> > things ... and as such, there are no inappropriate places to post, because
> > Jesus Christ loves all people, and desires that all will come to Him,
> > repent, ask forgiveness, and be saved.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Rick C. Hodgin
>
> You are nothing more than a true believer, no different than the
> followers of Jim Jones & the People's Temple, the Heaven's Gate cult,
> the Nazis, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, ISIS, and Donald Grump and his
> followers. Feel free to express your religiosity elsewhere but don't
> clutter up these NG's with it. Go Away.

Pete, you can know that I am different by examining the One I point to.

I am not asking you to join my church.  Or to follow me.  In fact, I am
only a follower of Him as well, and I am on a continual journey.

I point you to Him directly.  I point you to Jesus Christ for salvation
of your eternal soul.  I point you to Jesus Christ for teaching you about
sin, about your own nature, about eternity, about the punishment of sin,
and about why His gift of salvation is so important, and so amazing.

You can know me and my sincerity by examining the One I point to.

Seek Him ... not me.  Learn of Him, and He will show you why it is I spend
this time writing these things.  It's because He is love, and His love is
inside of my heart.  He loves all people, and wants to forgive all people,
and He asks us to teach people these things so that they too can be saved.

I pray you do, Pete.  You have tremendous value.  You are deeply loved.  And
I would like to see you also in Heaven.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
7/31/2016 11:12:12 AM
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 11:12:12 UTC, "Rick C. Hodgin"
<rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 12:54:56 PM UTC-4, Pete wrote:
> > On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 13:42:20 UTC, "Rick C. Hodgin"
> > <rick.c.hodgin@gmail.com> wrote:

--excessive Blah Blah Blah snipped--

Read "Why I am not a Christian", by Bertrand Russel. Then read "Why I am
not a Muslim" by Ibn Warraq

Warraq: "Monotheism is inherently intolerant".

You are now in my killfile, along side Jim Jones, Heaven's Gate, Hitler,
Stalin, Donald Trump, etc.

> Best regards,
> Rick C. Hodgin

HTH,
Pete

Pete
7/31/2016 3:51:50 PM
On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 6:01:01 PM UTC-4, Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:54:51 -0500, Pete <khadhargo@sbc> wrote:
>
> >Go Away.
>
> STOP replying to this ... nutter will you, and just killfile him.

I had a dream last night, Paul, and you were in that dream by name.  You
were mentioned at some developer event I went to, and I looked over toward
the area of your presentation.

I have no idea who you are or what you do, but why were you in my dream?

This was a first for me.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0