Your eternal soul is at stake

Your eternal soul is at stake.  Your choices in this world determine where
you'll go for all eternity.

-----
You are a sinner.  You were born with original sin (spiritual death), and
you have since been fooled by Satan through your flesh to where you yourself
have committed many sins.

God is perfect and holy and righteous and He does not allow sin to dwell in
His presence.  There is one punishment for sin:  Death.  And for an eternal
being, the only way to have an eternal being die is to have an eternal place
of confinement, which is why Hell was created.

-----
The "good news" message (the "gospel" message) is that none of us need to go
there.  Even though we're all guilty, Jesus Christ has made a way out for us
to be saved.

You can have your sins forgiven, and you can enter in to eternal life.

This message is important.  If you have not already considered it, please do
so now, because you are not promised tomorrow.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/21/2016 4:00:31 PM
comp.os.os2.misc 2779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Christians beheadings, crucifixions.  Brave souls standing up for their
faith in outreach ministry to the very end:

    http://archbishopcranmer.com/christian-missionaries-aleppo-crucified-beheaded/

    "While we drink our Fair Trade coffee and pray for the recovery of our gay
     pride flags, our brothers and sisters in Christ are risking everything to
     share the gospel with those who are being lost. They suffer hell on earth
     to keep people out of hell for eternity. What experience of Jesus have
     they had which we do not? What God-consciousness do they possess which we
     have not? What inner life fires them to such certainty, peace and the
     assurance that to die is gain?"

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/21/2016 4:46:57 PM
Listen to the song's lyrics:

    Refining Fire - Michael Sykes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aOc-gzzU0g

    "I'm dying to myself 'cause that's what you require.
     I'll walk through your refining fire."

The Lord leads from within.  The drawing we have comes from the born again
nature, the spirit nature, and it is invisible on the inside, not from a
book, not from a list of rules, but a new nature placed atop the old man,
supplanting the old man with the new man.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/21/2016 5:51:13 PM
I saw an amazing new series premiere tonight.  "The Encounter" on
PureFlix.  It's based on the 2010 movie of the same title, my
all-time favorite movie.  In the movie, Jesus reaches out to
save three people.  In the new series, He reaches out to
save the Earthly lives and eternal souls of some young men.

    2010 Movie:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdurzFWPPA

    2016 Series Premiere:

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0
Rick
10/22/2016 12:52:51 AM
Why are some people believers, and some not?

    "We cannot convince a man to believe any
     more than we can raise the dead. Such
     things are the work of God's Spirit. Men are
     brought to faith only through the supernatural
     working of God, and He has promised to
     work-not through human wisdom or intellectual
     expertise, but through the preaching of Christ
     crucified and resurrected from the dead!"
     - Paul Washer

What did Jesus teach?

     http://biblehub.com/kjv/john/6-44.htm
     44 No man can come to me, except the Father which
        hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the
        last day.

-----
Only an inner change by God will enable you to come to know the
truth, to come to faith, to come to see your sin, to come to repent,
to come to Jesus, to ask forgiveness and be saved.

Only Jesus can save us.  And only those the Father draws will be
saved.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
0