Yamaha ymf744 driver for windows 2003 server

Can anyone please tell me where I can find the driver for Yamaha
ymf744 sound card for windows 2003 server ? I have not been able to
enable my sound because of the driver's unavailability. I have tried
using the drivers for Windows 2000 and XP but none of them worked. I
will appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks
Puneet
0
pmurgai
8/10/2003 11:54:38 PM
comp.os.os2.multimedia 517 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 10 Aug 2003 16:54:38 -0700, Puneet Murgai wrote:

>Can anyone please tell me where I can find the driver for Yamaha
>ymf744 sound card for windows 2003 server ? I have not been able to
>enable my sound because of the driver's unavailability. I have tried
>using the drivers for Windows 2000 and XP but none of them worked. I
>will appreciate any help in this matter.

I don't know where they are and I don't care. If you read the name
of this newsgroup you'll see it has nothing to do with windows.
Why don't you ask in a windows group, we only talk OS/2 here.
--
Posted with PMINews 2 for OS/2
Running on eComStation 1.1 (Warp 5)

0
Wayne
8/11/2003 12:08:31 AM
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:54:38 UTC, pmurgai@realization.com (Puneet
Murgai) wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me where I can find the driver for Yamaha
> ymf744 sound card for windows 2003 server ? I have not been able to
> enable my sound because of the driver's unavailability. I have tried
> using the drivers for Windows 2000 and XP but none of them worked. I
> will appreciate any help in this matter.
>
> Thanks
> Puneet

Hehe. UNINSTALL Windows, Install eComStation, and the supplied driver
(with the required patch for the YMF744 card), and you will be happy.

Windows: A rich man's poor excuse for an operating system...
--
From the eComStation 1.1 of Doug Bissett
doug dot bissett at attglobal dot net

Doug