Xworkplace hot keys

If an object is opened by an xwp global hotkey - does it know or can
find out?

TIA
--
Regards
Dave Saville

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:23:58 +0000 (UTC), Dave Saville <dave@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

> If an object is opened by an xwp global hotkey - does it know or can
> find out?

No.
0
Paul
11/22/2009 11:21:33 PM
On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:21:33 UTC, Paul Ratcliffe
<abuse@orac12.clara34.co56.uk78> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:23:58 +0000 (UTC), Dave Saville <dave@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > If an object is opened by an xwp global hotkey - does it know or can
> > find out?
>
> No.

Bother :-(
--
Regards
Dave Saville
wrote:

>> > If an object is opened by an xwp global hotkey - does it know or can
>> > find out?
>>
>> No.
>
> Bother :-(

I suppose you could setup an object with a specific command line parameter
that you open when you get the relevant hotkey. Would that do?
0
Paul
11/23/2009 11:21:24 AM
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:21:24 UTC, Paul Ratcliffe
<abuse@orac12.clara34.co56.uk78> wrote:

> >> No.
> >
> > Bother :-(
>
> I suppose you could setup an object with a specific command line parameter
> that you open when you get the relevant hotkey. Would that do?

Yeah, that was what I was thinking originally. It would have been a
much neater solution if the opening object knew what had opened it.

--
Regards
Dave Saville