0s 9.21 "can't OPEN" error on start

I'm new to mac...

when booting, it sits for about 2 minutes (monitor not receiving
signal)
then shows white screen, and says can't OPEN:  can't OPEN:  can't
OPEN:
over and over again.

how do I fix this?

0
aiiadict
4/19/2007 10:19:18 PM
comp.os.os9 398 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

aiiadict@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm new to mac...
>
> when booting, it sits for about 2 minutes (monitor not receiving
> signal)
> then shows white screen, and says can't OPEN:  can't OPEN:  can't
> OPEN:
> over and over again.
>
> how do I fix this?

Who cares?

This NG is about Microware's OS/9 realtime operating system, not one of
Apple's obsolete OSes.

Go and ask some place more appropriate and in future *read the NG before
posting to it*.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
On 19 Apr 2007 15:19:18 -0700, aiiadict@gmail.com wrote:

>+++I'm new to mac...
>+++
>+++when booting, it sits for about 2 minutes (monitor not receiving
>+++signal)
>+++then shows white screen, and says can't OPEN:  can't OPEN:  can't
>+++OPEN:
>+++over and over again.
>+++
>+++how do I fix this?

If you are new to a Mac I would suggest that you consult with others
in a MAC (Apple)newsgroups about your problem. This group pertains to
Microware's OS9 operating system and not Apple's operating system
Version 9.

This may help you more.

james
0