[9fans] Plan9 as an everyday OS

--0016364273773c02e8046e5c23bf

Hi all,
I've just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a fresh Plan9 on
my Dell Inspiron laptop.
I played with it and I'd really like to study it and get used to it.
Ideally, I would like to make it my "everyday OS", to do all the nice stuff
you can do with a computer (a part from work and study), like browsing the
web, watching movies and so on...
Is anyone using it for such things?
Is there, for example, a decent browser for Plan9 (I haven't found any)?
Or a music/movie player?

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo.

--0016364273773c02e8046e5c23bf

Hi all,<br>I&#39;ve just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a =
fresh Plan9 on my Dell Inspiron laptop.<br>I played with it and I&#39;d rea=
lly like to study it and get used to it.<br>Ideally, I would like to make i=
t my &quot;everyday OS&quot;, to do all the nice stuff you can do with a co=
mputer (a part from work and study), like browsing the web, watching movies=
 and so on...<br>
Is anyone using it for such things?<br>Is there, for example, a decent brow=
ser for Plan9 (I haven&#39;t found any)?<br>Or a music/movie player?<br><br=
>Thanks in advance,<br>Lorenzo.<br>

--0016364273773c02e8046e5c23bf--

0
lbolla (24)
7/10/2009 4:08:41 PM
comp.os.plan9 9252 articles. 1 followers. quanstro (3876) is leader. Post Follow

there's a thing called mailing list archives.
and you know..heh..there's this funny thing..dunno, it's called google
or something.
what you do is: type some words and then hit return...and wooha it
searches like the whole web. it's magic.

On Jul 10, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Lorenzo Bolla wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a fresh
> Plan9 on my Dell Inspiron laptop.
> I played with it and I'd really like to study it and get used to it.
> Ideally, I would like to make it my "everyday OS", to do all the
> nice stuff you can do with a computer (a part from work and study),
> like browsing the web, watching movies and so on...
> Is anyone using it for such things?
> Is there, for example, a decent browser for Plan9 (I haven't found
> any)?
> Or a music/movie player?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Lorenzo.

0
Andre.G (13)
7/10/2009 4:33:13 PM
Lorenzo Bolla wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a fresh
> Plan9 on my Dell Inspiron laptop.
> I played with it and I'd really like to study it and get used to it.
> Ideally, I would like to make it my "everyday OS", to do all the nice
> stuff you can do with a computer (a part from work and study), like
> browsing the web, watching movies and so on...
Me too, good luck with that !

0
mattmobile (224)
7/10/2009 4:47:43 PM
2009/7/10 Lorenzo Bolla <lbolla@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> I've just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a fresh Plan9 o=
> my Dell Inspiron laptop.
> I played with it and I'd really like to study it and get used to it.
> Ideally, I would like to make it my "everyday OS", to do all the nice stu=
ff
> you can do with a computer (a part from work and study), like browsing th=
> web, watching movies and so on...
> Is anyone using it for such things?
> Is there, for example, a decent browser for Plan9 (I haven't found any)?

8c

> Or a music/movie player?

8c

But the cold startup is a little bit slower than wmp or ie, have to
do some coding first.

If you are looking for something done:

Google -> "list of plan 9 applications" -> click "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Probably you will be more happy with Linux, running Plan9 on
virtual machine.

Andr=C3=A9s

0
andresdju (9)
7/10/2009 5:26:20 PM
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:05:13 +0100
Lorenzo Bolla <lbolla@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a fresh Plan9 on
> my Dell Inspiron laptop.
> I played with it and I'd really like to study it and get used to it.
> Ideally, I would like to make it my "everyday OS", to do all the nice stuff
> you can do with a computer (a part from work and study), like browsing the
> web, watching movies and so on...
> Is anyone using it for such things?
> Is there, for example, a decent browser for Plan9 (I haven't found any)?
> Or a music/movie player?

There is no "decent" browser for Plan 9 as such by many peoples' standards. The big problem here is that the Plan 9 community by and large really appreciates sane design, and it seems to be quite impossible to write a browser conforming to w3c standards without putting a lot of very very crazy code in it.

*Howevah* there is Linuxemu. You can run Firefox under Linuxemu in Plan 9. You may be able to run mplayer or xine-whatever that way too, but some of Plan 9's display drivers may be too slow, you'd have to try it and see. Linuxemu is in rsc's contrib... 9fs sources && cd /n/sources/contrib/rsc/linuxemu ... then I guess cat README & go from there. I couldn't tell you how to install it since I've never done it.

What works for me is rather the other way around. I run Linux (64bit, for a machine with 4GB of RAM), and run Plan 9 in Qemu. It works nicely, although it was a bit of hassle setting up. Some people do this & use the plumber to communicate with the plan9port plumber running on the Linux side, it all sounds a lot of fun but I haven't got that far yet. :)

Have fun with it, anyhow. :)

--
Ethan Grammatikidis

Those who are slower at parsing information must
necessarily be faster at problem-solving.

0
eekee57 (238)
7/10/2009 5:28:07 PM
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Lorenzo Bolla<lbolla@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone using it for such things?

Some of us either do different things day-to-day or have found
workarounds or alternatives to the way people usually enjoy the
Internet and their attached computers.

Without (or until) a change of mindset, it's likely that the easiest
way to keep one foot on land and the other in the pool is to run Plan
9 in a virtual machine or to run plan9port on top of your regular OS.

Best of luck,

-Jack

0
knapjack (161)

[9fans] using plan9 fs for archive from other OS? #2
You can use cacls utility shipped with Windows or xcacls from NTResKit to store/retrieve file permissions to/from separate file and put it in your backup. - VVV - ...

[9fans] plan9 now officially not the OS with the ugliest GUI anymore
i don't want to hear anyone complain about the plan9 gui anymore, lest they be cast into the world of LoseThos: http://www.losethos.com/ from the website: "The LoseThos IBM PC Operating System x86_64, open source, free, public domain [...] PROMISES: 1) LoseThos will always run everything in kernel mode. There is no user mode. All programs will have full access to memory, I/O ports, instructions, etc." We just need some rounded edges. http://www.creativeandlive.com/article_images/0000/1073/siggi.jpg On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:40 AM, andrey mirtchovski <mirtchovski@gmail.com> wrote: > i don't want to hear anyone complain about the plan9 gui anymore, lest > they be cast into the world of LoseThos: > > http://www.losethos.com/ > > from the website: > > "The LoseThos IBM PC Operating System > x86_64, open source, free, public domain > [...] > PROMISES: > 1) LoseThos will always run everything in kernel mode. There is no > user mode. All programs will have full > access to memory, I/O ports, instructions, etc." > > On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:40 AM, andrey mirtchovski <mirtchovski@gmail.com> wrote: > i don't want to hear anyone complain about the plan9 gui anymore, lest > they be cast into the world of LoseThos: > > http://www.losethos.com/ That is amazing. -- Tom Lieber http://AllTom.com/ I always thought 8 1/2, rio, acme and friends were more, uh, Amish UIs than...

[9fans] Installing plan9 on Parallels build 6.0.12090 [Mac OS 10.6.7] kernel panic
I'm trying to install plan9 as a VM using Parallels build 6.0.12090. I'm = running Mac OS 10.6.7. I made a VM in Parallels, and set it to boot to CD first. It got up and = running, and when the installer tried to boot into sdD0, I explicitly = told 9load to boot from: sdC1!cdboot!9pccd.gz I think that the installer tried to search for USB peripherals, but = during that stage I got the following message: panic: boot process died: unknown panic: boot process died: unknown dumpstack ktrace /kernel/path f010a27c f004c34c <<EOF estackx f004c620 f004c2ec=3Df010a011 f004c2f4=3Df01db1a6 f004c30c=3Df0100f6e = f004c314=3Df0100f5d f004c320=3Df01479dd f004c334=3Df010a27c f004c348=3Df010a27c = f004c34c=3Df010a015 f004c354=3Df0147e03 f004c394=3Df01d0a6e f004c3a0=3Df01db2d2 = f004c3a8=3Df01c8818 f004c3ac=3Df01c88c0 f004c3b0=3Df0149054 f004c3bc=3Df01ecfda = f004c3c8=3Df01ecfda f004c3d4=3Df01ecf71 f004c3e0=3Df01ecf71 f004c3fc=3Df01ed1f4 = f004c404=3Df01dab96 f004c408=3Df01dabac f004c410=3Df01dacf0 f004c418=3Df01dacf0 = f004c424=3Df01db1a6 f004c42c=3Df01db1a6 f004c438=3Df01c2fe6 f004c43c=3Df01c5146 = f004c440=3Df01ef051 .... // I'm leaving out some of the stacktrace. I'll upload the image of = the window f004c61c=3D0000001b EOF cpu0: exiting Any idea as to what could be going wrong? My hardware is a Macbook Pro = 2010 model with a 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, if that = is at all pertinent. Here is the hosted image file: http://i.imgur.com/0ZnxP.png=...

[9fans] Dvorak on Plan9; Plan9/Acme for Unix
I just started toying around with Plan9. Some questions: Are there ways to switch my keyboard layout, to Dvorak? If not, what file would I have to edit in what way to get a new layout? Are there Acme or even total Plan9 clones for Unix (in particular Mac OS X, but X11 windowing would be fine)? I know there's Wily, but I can't get it to compile, and the website seems kindof old/unmaintained. Are there other, still alive versions of some Acme for Unix, or of a library that emulates the Plan9 interface? > Are there Acme or even total Plan9 clones for Unix (in particular &g...

[9fans] user login / plan9 terminal on plan9

Install OS X from OS 9.2 and OS X .dmg files
Hi, I have : * the 3 disk images .dmg "Mac OS X 10.3 Panther final install disk 1", 2 and 3 retrieved from the 'chocolate' network (Gnutella), * an iMac with Mac OS 9.2, * a CD-RW drive with HotBurn (Iomega). What would you suggest me to do now to boot my iMac with Panther? Which pieces of the puzzle do I miss? TIA Fr�d�ric tomcat <noone@nodomain.int> wrote: > What would you suggest me to do now to boot my iMac with Panther? Buy the CDs. > Which pieces of the puzzle do I miss? Integrity. -- Mike Rosenberg <http://www.macconsult.co...

Inconsistency between os.getgroups and os.system('groups') after os.setgroups()
Run this test program as root: import os print "before:", os.getgroups() os.system("groups") os.setgroups([]) print "after:", os.getgroups() os.system("groups") After the os.setgroups, os.getgroups says that the process is not in any gr= oups, just as you would expect. However the groups command run using os.sy= stem says that the process is in the root group. It appears that the new p= rocess started by os.system augments the group membership specified in the = os.setgroups command with the group of the actual user of the original proc= ess (which is root). I can suppress membership in the root group only by d= oing os.setgid and os.setuid before the os.system call (in which case I win= d up in the group of the new user instead of root), but I have to be able t= o get back to root privilege so I can't use setgid and setuid. How do I ru= n a program from a Python script running as root such that the group member= ship of the process running the program does not include root? Am 25.03.2012 23:32, schrieb jeff: > After the os.setgroups, os.getgroups says that the process is not in > any groups, just as you would expect... I can suppress > membership in the root group only by doing os.setgid and os.setuid > before the os.system call (in which case I wind up in the group of > the > new user instead of root), but I have to be able to get back to root > privilege so I can't use setgid and setuid. Simply ...

os.pipe() + os.fork()
--Sig_/DfRt9Dxw+_.=lNFY4dG045U Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have a problem using os.pipe() together with os.fork(). Usually when the writing end of the pipe is closed, the reading end gets EOF. So subsequent attempts to read data will return an empty string. But when you call os.fork() after you have created a pipe using os.pipe(), and read data from the pipe in the child process, when the partent process has already closed the writing end, the reading end does not get EOF. Instead of the os.read() call in the child process is b...

[9fans] plan9

os
hi friends, in our company all the system are good configuration but when they access any file from interanet it is working very slow. what is the solution. prabeen <prabeen.subhasri@gmail.com> writes: > hi friends, in our company all the system are good configuration but > when they access any file from interanet it is working very slow. what > is the solution. Faster internet connection? It could honestly be 100 different things. Your question is not well constrained. -- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net/ prabeen wrote: > hi friends, in our com...

OS
I would like to (at least try) to create my own OS, I know that C++ was to some degree designed for that task but I have no Idea where to start, or how to learn. neither the local library nor bookstore has any books about programming OSs and their selection in programming in general is rather slim. ANy suggestions? > I would like to (at least try) to create my own OS, I know that C++ > was to some degree designed for that task but I have no Idea where to > start, or how to learn. neither the local library nor bookstore has > any books about programming OSs and their selection i...

RE: Obsucure Inquier article about Intel mentions VMS (and not any other OS') other OS') other OS') #2
> -----Original Message----- > From: John Smith [mailto:a@nonymous.com]=20 > Sent: October 10, 2004 6:18 PM > To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com > Subject: Re: Obsucure Inquier article about Intel mentions=20 > VMS (and not any other OS') other OS') other OS') >=20 [snip...] > How many 30'something CTO's even know what VMS is? How many=20 > of their system > architects or programmers? After the .crash era, there are likely very few CTO's left in their 30's. Those folks are more likely back in the trenches doing mid level mgmt jobs. Hey, I a...

RE: Obsucure Inquier article about Intel mentions VMS (and not any other OS') other OS') other OS') #3
> -----Original Message----- > From: Larry Kilgallen [mailto:Kilgallen@SpamCop.net]=20 > Sent: October 10, 2004 10:52 PM > To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com > Subject: RE: Obsucure Inquier article about Intel mentions=20 > VMS (and not any other OS') other OS') other OS') >=20 > In article=20 > <FD827B33AB0D9C4E92EACEEFEE2BA2FB45D86D@tayexc19.americas.cpqc > orp.net>, "Main, Kerry" <kerry.main@hp.com> writes: >=20 > > for that matter. However, I know of two major Customers=20 > that wanted to > > convert OpenVMS applica...

Run OS X on OS X
I have a new G5 with 4GB of RAM. I have a G3 running WebStar and the machine is showing signs of age. I would like to move it to this new machine but also use this machine for development. I was thinking I could run the webstar and related in a seperate instance of OS X and have that running while I develop in the main OS X instance. Thoughts? -Jason jason.slack@gmail.com (Slack) writes: >I was thinking I could run the webstar and related in a seperate >instance of OS X and have that running while I develop in the main OS >X instance. Sorry, I'm not familiar with webstar, ...

Fonts from OS 9 to OS X?
I have a gazillion fonts on the OS 9 side of my iBook, that's I would like to have available for use in OS X. What do I have to do to make these fonts available to both operating systems on my iBook? TIA... +++++++++++++++++++++++++ H.B. Elkins -- Beattyville, KY http://www.millenniumhwy.net hbelkins(at)mis.net "There's no doubt he's the best race driver in the world." --Dale Jarrett, on the late Dale Earnhardt Go Big Blue (Kentucky Wildcats)! Go #15 (Michael Waltrip, NAPA Chevy)! To reply, just remove the restrictorplates... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ In article <...

OS version (8i) - standby
Hello I have realize a standby database with oracle 8i. The Hardware are differents. The OS for the production database is Windows 2003 SP2. The standby database is under Windows 2003R2. Is there any problem to run production and standby under two same OS but differents release or not ? is Oracle dependant of the versionning ? For the moment I have tested and it works. But I prefer ask for experience. Thanks. Fabrice. Another information : The structure of oracle is the same for oracle and the standby. thanks. Fabrice wrote: > Hello > > I have realize a standby database with oracle 8i. > The Hardware are differents. > > The OS for the production database is Windows 2003 SP2. > The standby database is under Windows 2003R2. > > Is there any problem to run production and standby under two same OS but > differents release or not ? is Oracle dependant of the versionning ? > > For the moment I have tested and it works. But I prefer ask for > experience. > > Thanks. > Fabrice. On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:51:09 +0200, Fabrice <test@test.com> wrote: >Hello > >I have realize a standby database with oracle 8i. >The Hardware are differents. > >The OS for the production database is Windows 2003 SP2. >The standby database is under Windows 2003R2. > >Is there any problem to run production and standby under two same OS but >differents release or not ? is Oracle dependant of the versionning ? >...

OS 9 fonts on OS X
I'm trying to add the OS 9 font "New York" to OS X (since it doesn't seem to exist anymore on OS X). I found the FFIL file for the font on OS 9 (/System Folder/Fonts/New York), and then tried to get OS X's Font Book application to add it to it's list of fonts. But it won't accept the font file, even though Font Book shows up as the default application for the FFIL file. How can I get OS X to use this font? Or is there some other way I can get New York font for OS X? I tried copying the New York FFIL file into /Library/Fonts, but as soon as I drag it in there, ...

z/OS and OS/VS Cobol
Okay I've searched the IBM website and am inundated with over 150,000 hits so I'm just going ask. I'm consulting at a shop that is OS/390 upgrading soon to z/OS, version 4 I think. We have an extensive number of OS/VS Cobol programs: batch, CICS, IMS-DB. I understand existing load modules will run. What I am unclear about is can the OS/VS compiler be used? Seems I have read that under z/OS if the program must be re-compiled it must be upgraded to a more current compiler; that the OS/VS compiler can't be used. Is this true or not? For batch? CICS? Please don't give me the...

iSeries OS Hardware/OS Upgrade
If this is not the correct I apologize up front. Our company is doing a Hardware/OS Upgrade on our AS400 this weekend and I wanted to get a feel on the approach that is being taken. We are planning on going from an 810 with v5r2 on it to a 550 with v5r4, we are moving existing cards in the 810 to the 550 as well as the 5074 Tower and then restoring from a SAVE21 on the 810 to teh 550. Is this feasible or would there be a better approach. We are unable to upgrade the exisintg 810 to v5r4 first due to the disk configuration of the system which is not supported by v5r4 for the load source. So we are moving hardware from teh 810 to the 550 installing v5r4 base os and then running a restore from a SAVE21 of the 810. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. "Krazik" <Keith.Weber@converse.com> schreef in bericht news:19846af5-a053-4dda-a89b-c20b4f1ad585@v29g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > If this is not the correct I apologize up front. > > Our company is doing a Hardware/OS Upgrade on our AS400 this weekend > and I wanted to get a feel on the approach that is being taken. > > We are planning on going from an 810 with v5r2 on it to a 550 with > v5r4, we are moving existing cards in the 810 to the 550 as well as > the 5074 Tower and then restoring from a SAVE21 on the 810 to teh 550. > Is this feasible or would there be a better approach. We are unable to > upgrade the exisintg 810 to v5r4 first due to the disk configuration > o...

os.environ and os.path.chdir
Hi, How to make changes to os.environ and os.path.chdir still effective after I run the script? Currently, the changes are only good within my script. I would like the shell who called python myprog.py also gets the change.. Thank you! Yun Quoting Yun Mao (maoy@cis.upenn.edu): > Hi, > How to make changes to os.environ and os.path.chdir still effective after > I run the script? Currently, the changes are only good within my script. I > would like the shell who called python myprog.py also gets the change.. > Thank you! To the best of my knowledge, this can't be don...

os.rename() problems on OS X
hello, i recently had the job of having to rename about 200 files. The source for the renaming was a bunch of names in a file. I know next to nothing when it comes to bash scripting (which would have seemed the obvious choice) so i used python. The files i was renaming were canon raw files (.CR2). my problem is that after i rename the files, OS X will no longer render the thumbnails for the files, and preview is no longer the default app for viewing them. Does anyone have an idea as to why this is? Thanks for the help :) -Lukas On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:29:24 -0800, lukas wrote: > hello, &...

OS 9 startup in OS X
I have 2 iMacs, a G4 and a G5. The G5 does not have Classic installed but there is an icon for it in my system preferences. The G4 came with Classic installed but there is no icon for it in my system preferences. It is available as one of my startup disks. Whenever I restart, OS 9 tries to start up and I have to cancel the startup. How do I get the icon into my system preferences so that I can turn off the startup? In article <C19FA0F3.24C8A%linguine33@fuse.net>, Jules Freedman User <linguine33@fuse.net> wrote: > I have 2 iMacs, a G4 and a G5. The G5 does not have Classic ins...

A GUI OS: is not the OS of the 21st Century
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070707010808080603090606 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The GUI is not the OS. Windos is wrong. Ballmer is wrong. Linux helps the new Browser, the mobile phone, to work better. J2ME, Linux and Eclipse are the workbench of the modern programmer. --------------070707010808080603090606 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="jabailo.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="jabailo.vcf" begin:vcard fn...

OT: OS/2 or OS/NOT-2
Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the internet. I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2 on the other hand, that's a different story. Getting this thing on the internet has been a pain. It works, finally. :) Now-- I realize that I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files, like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!! Is there not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2? Can someone lead me to the light? What stuff do I need to put on this thing before it's even useful? Thanks! --Daniel Daniel Hamilton wrote: > Wow-- I've been *trying* to play with OS/2 Warp 4, trying to get on the > internet. I'm very familiar with Windows (of course) and Linux-- OS/2 > on the other hand, that's a different story. Getting this thing on the > internet has been a pain. It works, finally. :) Now-- I realize that > I'm basically stuck in the DOS age when it comes to dealing with files, > like one of the most rudementary types of files-- zip files!!! Is there > not a Winzip/WinRar-like app for OS/2? > > Can someone lead me to the light? What stuff do I need to put on this > thing before it's even useful? > > Thanks! Daniel Go to the newsgroup comp.os.os2.misc and other os2 newsgroups. They're good with this type of question. Dan the K Daniel Hamilton wrote: > ...

Web resources about - [9fans] Plan9 as an everyday OS - comp.os.plan9

Mariah Carey cancels concert in Brussels after terror attacks
CNN Mariah Carey cancels concert in Brussels after terror attacks CNN (CNN) Mariah Carey is canceling her Brussels concert over security concerns ...

Bill Maher Settles the Debate Over Who’s Less Bad: Trump or Cruz
Bill Maher ended his show tonight by settling the debate once and for all over who is truly worse: Donald Trump or Ted Cruz . Democrats really ...

'Batman v Superman': What actually happened in Batman's dream, and what it means for 'Justice League' ...
Caution: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice spoilers ahead. There's a moment in Batman v Superman when — with no warning — we see the Caped ...

Slowing mobile videos a savvy tactic for Netflix
Netflix Inc. has long framed itself as the good guy in the fight against Internet service providers — Chief Executive Reed Hastings has described ...

North Carolina runs away from Indiana, 101-86, in Sweet 16
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — North Carolina keeps on scoring and keeps on winning and the Tar Heels are one victory from their first Final Four in seven ...

Apple Music just got a new feature on Android that’s not coming to iOS any time soon
Not long ago, Apple brought its Apple Music app to Android. Having to compete with established powerhouses like Spotify and Pandora, Apple knew ...

Sanders eyes Western comeback, chips away – slightly – at Clinton lead
Fox News Sanders eyes Western comeback, chips away – slightly – at Clinton lead Fox News Bernie Sanders is looking ever-westward for a shot ...

Don’t miss Conan’s touching tribute to the late Garry Shandling
The comedy world lost a major figure this week when Garry Shandling, the comedic brain behind the groundbreaking series It's Garry Shandling's ...

Tay, the neo-Nazi millennial chatbot, gets autopsied
A user told Tay to tweet Trump propaganda; she did (though the tweet has now been deleted). Microsoft has apologized for the conduct of its ...

Google warn Gmail users of ‘government backed attacks’ after supporting Apple's privacy case
Google will now provide full-page warning with instructions about how these users can stay safe. The company said it will also be increasing ...