Tab order in Tab Control

Hey,

I have a modeless dialog (as the main window) which contains a tab control.
For each tab I have a child window.

My problem lies in tabbing through the controls. As of now I can only tab
through the controls in the main dialog. That is, the only control here is
the tab control.

What I want to achieve is to be able to tab through the controls on the
current active tab's page.

Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks!

0
Soren
5/8/2005 4:45:52 PM
comp.os.programmer.win32 14523 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Soren Dreijer wrote:

> My problem lies in tabbing through the controls. As of now I can
> only tab through the controls in the main dialog. That is, the
> only control here is the tab control.

Have you added the PSM_ISDIALOGMESSAGE property sheet message
processing?

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows (New version 3.94 out now)
"The C/C++, Cobol, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl folding editor"
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com
0
Jussi