win32 font/xlib font

Hello !
I'm new to Win32, coming from X11, and I have some questions related
to font handleing.

- How do I go from a font fname (Courier 12) to a HFONT to give to
SelectObject ?
- If i gave a xlib Font type, is there a way to access to its
corresponding HFONT type ?

Many thanks in advance for your help !
Luc
0
moumou (53)
7/20/2010 11:50:16 AM
comp.os.programmer.win32 14523 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Hello Luc,

On 7/20/2010 1:50 PM, Luc Moulinier wrote:
> Hello !
> I'm new to Win32, coming from X11, and I have some questions related
> to font handleing.
>
> - How do I go from a font fname (Courier 12) to a HFONT to give to
> SelectObject ?
> - If i gave a xlib Font type, is there a way to access to its
> corresponding HFONT type ?
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help !
> Luc

Fill out a LOGFONT structure and pass it to CreateFontIndirect.

Stefan