win32 source code

I am a beginner in the win32 API programming and would like to know
where can i get some source code for referrence.Thank you very much.
0
chanfoong2002
12/1/2003 10:59:23 AM
comp.os.programmer.win32 14523 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

kalvin wrote:
> I am a beginner in the win32 API programming and would like to know
> where can i get some source code for referrence.Thank you very much.

e.g. MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/code/list/win32api.asp

--
Tormod Fjeldsk�r
tormod@fritidsproblemer.no

Tom.
"kalvin" <chanfoong2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am a beginner in the win32 API programming and would like to know
> where can i get some source code for referrence.Thank you very much.

0
Tom
12/1/2003 2:43:48 PM
kalvin wrote:

> I am a beginner in the win32 API programming and would like to know
> where can i get some source code for referrence.Thank you very much.

Here are some good Win32 tutorials:

   http://www.relisoft.com/win32

I would also recommend downloading the Borland Win32 help file
in WinHelp format found here:

   ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/delphi/techpubs/delphi2/win32.zip

or here:

    http://www.borland.com/devsupport/borlandcpp/patches/BC52HLP1.ZIP

This help file is an excellent sources of documentation that
covers the basic Win32 API's in great detail.

And if you use Zeus as your IDE (shameless plug) it will display
context Win32 help in a flash thanks to the Quick Help search
feature :)

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows, Win32 (Brief, WordStar, Emacs) Text Editor
"The C/C++, Java, HTML, FTP, Python, PHP, Perl programmer's editor"
http://www.zeusedit.com
0
Jussi
12/1/2003 11:55:43 PM
If you search some examples, the source code is available at :
http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/
all controls are implemented in C++ without MFC

"kalvin" <chanfoong2002@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
ffc96d80.0312010259.3a2bb59@posting.google.com...
> I am a beginner in the win32 API programming and would like to know
> where can i get some source code for referrence.Thank you very much.

0
Don