Commercial post : Buying RZ29B-E and RZ29B-VA 4.3 GB Narrrow drives

Hi Everyone,

We are experiencing a backlog for our demand on RZ29B-VA (4.3 SBB) and RZ29B-E (4.3 raw drive) disk drives.

 I can offer $75 per working drive cash and provide prepaid UPS or FED-EX shipping labels. (If international, I may need to adjust price per drive slightly to help offset shipping). We do require revision C01 or better on both.

Please email me directly at nicholas@compurex.com as I don't often monitor the email associated with this google account.

Alternatively, please feel free to contact me via phone at 774-227-7406.

Thank you and Happy holidays to all!

Nicholas Lance
Director
Compurex Systems

0
Nicholas
12/23/2016 2:22:14 PM
comp.os.vms 21904 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

In article <79b6856b-2c99-4874-8e41-07a365554203@googlegroups.com>, Nicholas Lance <compurexnick@gmail.com> writes:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>We are experiencing a backlog for our demand on RZ29B-VA (4.3 SBB) and RZ29B-E (4.3 raw drive) disk drives.
>
> I can offer $75 per working drive cash and provide prepaid UPS or FED-EX shipping labels. (If international, I may need to adjust price per drive slightly to help offset shipping). We do require revision C01 or better on both.
>
>Please email me directly at nicholas@compurex.com as I don't often monitor the email associated with this google account.
>
>Alternatively, please feel free to contact me via phone at 774-227-7406.
>
>Thank you and Happy holidays to all!

Do you need them in StorageWorks cannisters?

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

VAXman
12/23/2016 4:00:08 PM
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:00:10 AM UTC-5, VAXman- wrote:
> In article <79b6856b-2c99-4874-8e41-07a365554203@googlegroups.com>, Nicholas Lance <compurexnick@gmail.com> writes:
> >Hi Everyone,
> >
> >We are experiencing a backlog for our demand on RZ29B-VA (4.3 SBB) and RZ29B-E (4.3 raw drive) disk drives.
> >
> > I can offer $75 per working drive cash and provide prepaid UPS or FED-EX shipping labels. (If international, I may need to adjust price per drive slightly to help offset shipping). We do require revision C01 or better on both.
> >
> >Please email me directly at nicholas@compurex.com as I don't often monitor the email associated with this google account.
> >
> >Alternatively, please feel free to contact me via phone at 774-227-7406.
> >
> >Thank you and Happy holidays to all!
>
> Do you need them in StorageWorks cannisters?
>
> --
> VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG
>
> I speak to machines with the voice of humanity.

I do not. The raw RZ29B-E is fine, provided it's revision C01 or greater.
0
Nicholas
12/23/2016 4:07:15 PM
In article <d7db273a-4807-42ed-bbd6-74b39ec1ce3d@googlegroups.com>, Nicholas Lance <compurexnick@gmail.com> writes:
>On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:00:10 AM UTC-5, VAXman- wrote:
>> In article <79b6856b-2c99-4874-8e41-07a365554203@googlegroups.com>, Nicholas Lance <compurexnick@gmail.com> writes:
>> >Hi Everyone,
>> >
>> >We are experiencing a backlog for our demand on RZ29B-VA (4.3 SBB) and RZ29B-E (4.3 raw drive) disk drives.
>> >
>> > I can offer $75 per working drive cash and provide prepaid UPS or FED-EX shipping labels. (If international, I may need to adjust price per drive slightly to help offset shipping). We do require revision C01 or better on both.
>> >
>> >Please email me directly at nicholas@compurex.com as I don't often monitor the email associated with this google account.
>> >
>> >Alternatively, please feel free to contact me via phone at 774-227-7406.
>> >
>> >Thank you and Happy holidays to all!
>>
>> Do you need them in StorageWorks cannisters?
>>
>> --
>> VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG
>>
>> I speak to machines with the voice of humanity.
>
>I do not. The raw RZ29B-E is fine, provided it's revision C01 or greater.

How many?  I've probably got 30 or more in the S/W cannisters.  I'll have to
check on the revision codes.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG

VAXman
12/23/2016 8:36:05 PM
In article <79b6856b-2c99-4874-8e41-07a365554203@googlegroups.com>,
Nicholas Lance <compurexnick@gmail.com> writes:

> We are experiencing a backlog for our demand on RZ29B-VA (4.3 SBB) and
> RZ29B-E (4.3 raw drive) disk drives.

I sold all I could spare a few months ago, got paid via PayPal.  I never
heard back whether they had arrived, so I assume that they did.

0
helbig