RE: Obsucure Inquier article about Intel mentions VMS (and not any other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other OS') other

Perhaps my mind is failing me, but I sure do not remember ever reading
and Digital/Compaq/HP employee arguing *against* advertising OpenVMS.

Regards

Kerry Main
Senior Consultant
HP Services Canada
Voice: 613-592-4660
Fax: 613-591-4477
kerryDOTmainAThpDOTcom
(remove the DOT's and AT)=20

"OpenVMS has always had integrity ..
Now, Integrity has OpenVMS .."
0
kerry.main (1446)
10/12/2004 6:24:31 AM
comp.os.vms 21904 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow