Add IDE hard disc to VxWoks

I conneted a IDE hard disc to my PC_104,and the bios can detect the
hard disc,but the VxWorks can't!  How can I config the VxWorks to solve
this question? How can I set the parameter"IDE_INT_VEC"? Is there
anybody can help me?

comp.os.vxworks 5962 articles. 3 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow

Are you writing IDE driver?  I am writing IDE driver for the sandisc CF
card.  When I am trying to build the BSP with INCLUDE_ATA, it expect
following import parameters.

IMPORT ATA_TYPE   ataTypes [ATA_MAX_CTRLS][ATA_MAX_DRIVES];
IMPORT ATA_RESOURCE ataResources [ATA_MAX_CTRLS];

Do I need to provide these parameters? Should I read the card registers
and provide those info?  Do you have any idea about this?

thanks,
MB

ycoco.Dong@gmail.com wrote:
> I conneted a IDE hard disc to my PC_104,and the bios can detect the
> hard disc,but the VxWorks can't!  How can I config the VxWorks to solve
> this question? How can I set the parameter"IDE_INT_VEC"? Is there
> anybody can help me?

0
madhu.b77 (25)