Facing errors while Building vxworks code by command line (./ipcom_ipdomain: No such file or directory)

Hi all,

I am trying to build a vxworks code by command line. I a batch script, I have used wrenv command, and set few variables, but I am getting error -

../ipcom_ipdomain: No such file or directory

Although I am not sure what is missing. Can you please let me know the solution for this. Also can you provide the list of mandatory variables that need to be set before wrenv command so that the build will be successfull. Thanks in advance.
0
vyassumit1994
12/12/2016 10:41:04 AM
comp.os.vxworks 5962 articles. 3 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow