How to redirect "out" and "o" files to another directory?

Hi folks,

when i compile my code in tornado , i am getting "o" and "out" files (
say within "/PPC604gnu/"). I want to copy "out" files automatically to
some other directory after compilation of my code. If possible where i
have to change ?

..Raja

0
mraja (38)
5/3/2006 7:05:16 AM
comp.os.vxworks 5962 articles. 3 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow

In your Tornado project, under properties of the build, look for the
MACRO called POST_BUILD_RULE. Put in  a line to copy the files.   The
make file will run that line in the shell after the build completes.

LC

0
larry2389 (255)