Migration from vxworks 5.5 to vxworks 5.5.1

HI All,

iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized
BSP for MPC8245 processor.

Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out
changing my applicaitons?

Are there any migration guides from 5.5 to 5.5.1.

Please help me in this regard on high priority.

comp.os.vxworks 5962 articles. 4 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow

Giri wrote:
> HI All,
>
> iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized
> BSP for MPC8245 processor.
>
> Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out
> changing my applicaitons?
>
> Are there any migration guides from 5.5 to 5.5.1.
>

> Please help me in this regard on high priority.

The difference between VxWorks 5.5 and VxWorks 5.5.1 is mainly bug fixes.
You should take a look in the notes provided by the cumulative patch or
the release note of VxWorks 5.5.1 to check the list of SPR taken in account.

Same answer if you intend to migrate to 5.5.2!

Try install in the Cumulative patch which is available from the WRS
website.
You can work on the project that was built on 5.5 on 5.5.1 without any
major changes.

Patrick wrote:
> Giri wrote:
> > HI All,
> >
> > iam running on vxworks 5.5 and tornado2.2 command based with customized
> > BSP for MPC8245 processor.
> >
> > Let me know, how would i migrate to 5.5.1 with tornado2.2.1 with out
> > changing my applicaitons?
> >
> > Are there any migration guides from 5.5 to 5.5.1.
> >

> > Please help me in this regard on high priority.
> >

> The difference between VxWorks 5.5 and VxWorks 5.5.1 is mainly bug fixes.
> You should take a look in the notes provided by the cumulative patch or
> the release note of VxWorks 5.5.1 to check the list of SPR taken in account.
>
> Same answer if you intend to migrate to 5.5.2!

0
vijay.gopi (31)