open SSL and open SSH

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi All,

I need some info about open SSL and open SSH on vxworks 6.2 or 5.x. I
searched the group for the same topic, all the postings were too old,
so posting my query again.

Any open source available for SSL and SSH for vxworks 6.2?  If it is
not available, any one is there who has ported and able to show HTTPS
or any apps on SSH?

Highly appreciate your response.

--MB

0
Reply madhu.b77 (25) 6/25/2007 1:47:21 PM

See related articles to this posting

On 25 Jun, 14:47, MB <madhu....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need some info about open SSL and open SSH on vxworks 6.2 or 5.x. I
> searched the group for the same topic, all the postings were too old,
> so posting my query again.
>
> Any open source available for SSL and SSH for vxworks 6.2?  If it is
> not available, any one is there who has ported and able to show HTTPS
> or any apps on SSH?
>
> Highly appreciate your response.
>
> --MB

Hi,

I ported openssl v0.9.8a and openssh v4.2 to VxWorks 5.4 a couple of
years ago. It was basically a 6 week job to get SSH running under
vxWorks. Lots of fun hacking about with god-awful gnu code.

WindRiver also have also aquired the interpeak SSL/SSH solution which
plugs in nicely into VxWorks.

HTH

Ed

Ed Liversidge
Director
Harmonic Software Systems Ltd
www.harmonicss.co.uk

0
Reply ed4663 (13) 6/26/2007 8:38:00 AM
comp.os.vxworks 5911 articles. 6 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

opener.opener ?
Hi, I have window A, which open popup A which Open popup C. In the two popups I use a common JavaScript file and in order to distinguish between them I use the following code: if (typeof(opener.opener)=="object") { alert("1"); } else if (typeof(opener)=="object") { alert("2"); } The problem is that I get "1" for both popups. I.e. "opener.opener" exists also for popup A. Any ideas ? Thanks, Yaron Yaron C. wrote: > I have window A, which open popup A which Open popup C. > > In the two popups I use a common...

Open/not open ?
HI, I got something weird the database said it is open and not open in the same time ... any lights ? Thanks in advance Oracle 9.2.0.6/AIX U13:oracle:/prd/app/system/exploit/shell#sqlplus /nolog SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.6.0 - Production on Fri Nov 30 09:45:09 2007 Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. SQL> connect / as sysdba Connected. SQL> SQL> select status from v$instance; STATUS ------------ OPEN SQL> alter database close; Database altered. SQL> select status from v$instance; STATUS ------------ MOUNTED SQL> alter tablespace tem...

[News] More Open Culture, Open Data, and Open Hardware

where does open open the file?
I'm having problem reading from the beginning of a file. Here is the code (more or less) ifstream codefin; ofstream codefout; while (not_annoyed) { codefout.open("bar"); // write to bar, works fine codefout.bar(); system("command to change bar to foo"); codefin.open("foo"); if (!codefin.is_open()) cout<<"ERROR: couldn't open foo for reading"<<endl; cout<<codefin.tellg(); codefin.seekg(0,ios::beg); cout<<codefin.tellg(); if (codefin.eof()) cout<<&q...

[News] [SOT] Open Government is Open Like an Open Sore

[News] iPods Opened up with Linux, Facebook Opened up with Open Source Software
iPod Inside: Standard features of Apple MP3 players ,----[ Quote ] | iPod-Linux is free software that provides users with more than just another | way to fill up the database: for friends of mobile gaming, for example, there | is a Gameboy emulator called iBoy. The standard user interface for Linux is | available in a palmtop format called podzilla. Users can then install things | like music players, pocket calculators, calendar, file browser, picture | viewer, painting, recording, text and video programs, as well as numerous | games. `---- http://www.bangkokpost.com/gadget/gadge...

SSH 3.2.0: Too many open connections --- how to check what's open?
Hi! I am managing a compute server under Tru64 Unix V5.1B-3. Access is allowed via ssh only. Access is managed by the sshd2 supplied with the OS, i.e. "SSH Secure Shell Tru64 UNIX 3.2.0". The maximum number of connections is set to 50. Recently, connections have been refused on several occasions with the error message "Received disconnect from 128.39.236.85: 12: Too many connections.", while the auth.log file on my machine shows " Too many open connections (max 50, now open 50)". But netstat showed at that time only seven open connections. Five of those co...

[News] Open Access, Open Government and Open Data Celebrate Many Wins

[News] Open Source Gains Momentum, Stanford Opens Open Source Lab
Open source on campus: The Stanford Open Source Lab ,----[ Quote ] | Over the last few months, open source has gained momentum at Stanford | University in the form of the Stanford Open Source Lab. Inspired by groups | like the Free Software Foundation, Oregon State University’s Open Source Lab, | Drupal, Openflows Community Technology Lab, and MIT’s Open Course Ware, a few | people at Stanford decided to band together and dedicate their time and | energies to the development of free/open/libre learning and knowledge | resources. `---- http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/02/12/open...

Open panel too long to open....
OS 10.3.4 on a G4 Cube w Internet connection open (cable) When using a context menu 'Open with..' on a file in the Finder... it takes a long long time to display the Open Panel (spinning wheel)... is it searching a complete list of libraries to display including out searching on internet ?...... why it's so long ? any way to shorten this delay ? thanks for hints Joss ...

window.opener, form.opener?
I see how the window.opener works, pretty neat in that the pop window knows the parent. Is there a property that also knows the form field parent? My function does not know which of the 3 select menus called it. What can I do? function onCarrierSelect() { // var frm = document.carrRequestForm.carrierList.selectedIndex var selectCar = document.carrRequestForm.carrierList.options[frm].text; alert(selectCar); if (window.opener && !window.opener.close) window.opener.document.form(x how make global?).nbcarrier(x how make global?).value = selectCar window.close(); } p.s. as an ...

Open Inventor and Open Cascade
Hello, I'm trying to use open inventor with open cascade in my application. I'm using VC++ 2003 and I added these lib in the linker tab of the project settings: TKBRep.lib TKernel.lib TKMath.lib Then I added these 2 files: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OCCShapeContainer.h: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #ifndef OCCSHAPECONTAINER_H #define OCCSHAPECONTAINER_H #include <vector> #include <TopoDS_Shape.hxx> class OCCShapeContainer { public: OCCShapeCon...

Open Source, Open World
<http://slashdot.org/> <quote> "This article takes a brief look at open source software in Brazil and how it's transforming tech use in South America: Bringing free software to Brazil, however, is not just a matter of copying North American practices. The idea of free software has also been substantially transformed through contact with Brazilian politics. In the United States, the open source software community has long had libertarian leanings, which have only strengthened over time. The core tenet of free software, after all, is giving the users freedom to do...

how open Are Open-Source tools
Users, Creators Wonder How Open Are Open-Source Tools =B7 Despite constraints, the solid commitment of federal funding, along with a willing army of code contributors, bode well for the future of open-source bioinformatics. However, standardization and quality control remain concerns for this decentralized phenomenon. =B7 By Bernard Tulsi http://tinyurl.com/cvgyx http://www.genpromag.com/ShowPR~PUBCODE~018~ACCT~1800000100~ISSUE~0507~RELT= YPE~BIO~ProdCode~00000000~PRODLETT~Q.html ...

open-uri and Kernel.open
I am new ruby usrs (and loving it) and have a question. By "requiring" opne-uri into my source file I can now reference "http" addresses as they were local files. It seems that open-uri "hooks" into the Kernel.open method. I am just wondering what aspect of the ruby language allows you to do this. Or is there some mechanism inside of the Kernel that allows you to register a different protocol? thanks in advance, scott. The open-uri module simply redefines the Kernel.open method. You can do it yourself: module Kernel private alias original_open open ...

File::open and File.open
What exactly is the difference between these? :: is a class method while is an instance method??? If that is so, could someone clarify this with more detail? I use File.open, but File::open works too. However sometimes, this is not the case which adds to my confusion :) For example, I can only do Digest::MD5.new() and not Digest.MD5.new() why is that? I don't fully understand OO programming... perhaps this is my problem. Thank you for your time. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. Robert Klemme schrieb: > Brad Tilley wrote: >> What exactly is the difference betwe...

Governments Open to Open Source
,----[ Quote ] | The government market is more than willing to dive into open source | software (OSS) but providers will have to work for the opportunity. `---- http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID=31282&src=site-marq ...

Opening an already Opened file
HI all, I an designing an application in C++. i want to open file requested by end user but i want to reflect an error to user if file is already opened by some other application.. will anybody tell me that how to know that the file is already open or closed.. any help is highly appreciated... thanks, Munish Nayyar emanshu "IM" > I an designing an application in C++. i want to open file requested by > end user but i want to reflect an error to user if file is already > opened by some other application.. > will anybody tell me that how to know that the file is already...

Passive open and active open
Hello All, Can we do passive open on a port that has already (successfully) done active open? Let me elaborate on my problem by giving concrete example: Consider a server waiting on well defined port 7797. When a client connects to it, we can observe following configuration using netstat: mann320-19-172% netstat -a | grep 7797 tcp 0 0 *:7797 *:* LISTEN tcp 1 0 localhost.localdomain:7797 localhost.localdomain:33958 ESTABLISHED tcp 0 0 localhost.localdomain:33958 localhost.localdomain:7797 ESTABLISHED 7797 continues to lis...

Find files that are open and who has them open
We are running suse linux 9.1 as a file server with samba. My question is how to find files that are open by users, and if possible with samba one step further, to determine which workstation has it open. (We currently have one linux user on the server which redirects to the 15 windows workstations.) Thanks in advance. Matt On 2005-05-11, Matt_Schneider@peoplepc.com <Matt_Schneider@peoplepc.com> wrote: > is how to find files that are open by users fuser will tell, Also smbstatus. See the documentation of those two commands. Davide -- Trying to get Windows to run on the hardware ...

opening existing files with OPEN()
Hi, I am trying to write my own program where I am trying to read x,y,z points from an existing. The current beginning of my code has been working well so far, until a few hours ago, where it says that it can't find the existing files I'm telling it to find by name (even though I am spelling the names correctly and making sure that file is in the same directory). Here is my code. Any suggestions of where I can look? Thanks: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ implicit none double precision :: x_coord(100000), y_coord(100000), z_coord(100000), z_max, z_min integer :: i, j, openstatus, reads...

how can i open the window open
Hello. // i/o example #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int i; cout << "Please enter an integer value: "; cin >> i; cout << "The value you entered is " << i; cout << " and its double is " << i*2 << ".\n"; return 0; } i enter the integer but whan i press enter the programe runs and i can't see the results. how can i open the window open? Thanks wax wrote: > how can i open the window open? Give up. You aren't clever enough to use a computer. wax wrote: ...

sftp2 (from ssh.com) for open ssh
Hi Guys i have the following problem. i have a application which neccessary needs sftp2 command to connect to an other server (silly but it is) i tryed a link but -B is for sftp2 batchfile and for sftp (openssh) buffer. i allso tryed it with a shellscript to make -b to -b but there i run in an other trap. so now my questin. is there a sftp2 full compatible binary for open ssh. or has annybody an other resolve. Thanks a lot frank ...

[News] PacktPub Rewards Open Source Projects, Sun Opens Open Source Portal