PCI autoconfig failed on vxWorks6.6

Hi,all.
    Now I am working on vxworks6.6 based on mpc8548e.I connect 21154
pci-pci bridge to pci1 and connect another video pci chip to pci 2.If
I enable pci2, I can find only video pci chip using pciDeviceShow(),
and video pci chip is auto configured correctly.When I disable pci2,I
can find only 21154 pci-pci bridge chip,and it BAR is auto configured
wrong!
Below is part information from pciConfigTopoShow():
[0,0,0] type=PROCESSOR
	status=0x20b0 ( CAP 66MHZ FBTB DEVSEL=0 MSTR_ABORT_RCV )
	command=0x0006 ( MEM_ENABLE MASTER_ENABLE )
	bar0 in 32-bit mem space @ 0x40000000
	bar1 in prefetchable 32-bit mem space @ 0x00000000
	bar2 in 64-bit mem space @ 0x00000000
	bar4 in 64-bit mem space @ 0x00000000
[0,18,0] type=P2P BRIDGE to [1,0,0]
	base/limit:
	  mem=   0x40000000/0x3fffffff
	  preMem=0x0000000060000000/0x00000000600fffff
	  I/O=   0x00000000/0x00000fff
	status=0x02b0 ( CAP 66MHZ FBTB DEVSEL=1 )
	command=0x0007 ( IO_ENABLE MEM_ENABLE MASTER_ENABLE )
value = 0 = 0x0

above information show me that p2p bridge memory-mapped io base
address is more than its limit address.But it should not be right!
What's wrong with it?
Hope any advice from you,thank you advance!
comp.os.vxworks 5951 articles. 1 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow

going from VxWorks 6.6 to vxWorks 6.9:
I need some clarifications, on porting of vxworks 6.9 on LPC3250, but already on the same hardware VxWorks 6.6 has been ported and the image is working fine. SO I would like to know whether do we need to do any changes in BSP for porting of VxWorks 6.9 on the same hardware. I had worked on vxWorks 2.2(year 2005)a long time back. now We will be working vxworks 6.9, for the hardware on which vxworks 6.6 has been ported already. Please guide me. Thanks in advance. Shivakrishna ...

VxWorks 6.3 vs. VxWorks 6.4 (and 5 and 6)
Hello, I have been told that some of the system libraries in VxWorks 6.4 and above have been rewritten. I have a BSP that works in VxWorks 6.3 but does not work in VxWorks 6.4 or above. The BSP came with source code so I am thinking of migrating it to 6.4. What are the differences? The network library was mentioned in my discussions. Regards! Xavi Hi Xavi, I know that a complete new IP stack is introduced in vxWorks 6.5 and above but not sure if there is a big difference between 6.3 and 6.4. Better to ask WindRiver for release notes. Best Regards VKG | Ritsoft Technologies Wind River ...

vxWorks 6.7 vs vxWorks 6.6 udp sendto performance
Hello , I'm testing the two above vxWorks releases as well as the vxWorks 5.5 and see very strange results as follows : time consumed to send a 512 sized buffer trough udp socket varies in the three os : vxWorks 6.6 135 uSec vxWorks 6.7 268 uSec vxWorks 5.5 198 uSec I can understand the improvement from 5.5 to 6.6 (it's desirable) but i don't understand the degradation from 6.6 to 6.7 (almost times two). I'm working on xilinx virtex4 with lltemac driver and xlltemac_end_adapter generated from the xilinx EDK. can anybody please explain me the degradation between the os ? i ...

Is it possible to couple Vxworks OS 5.5 with network stack from Vxworks 6.7
Hi , Is it possible to couple Vxworks OS 5.5 with network stack from Vxworks 6.7. I am trying to evaluate Vxworks 6.7 (ipcom/ipnet/iptcp) network stack with Vxworks 5.5. But I am facing lot of compilation issues in .../ipnet/ipcom/port/vxworks/src/ipcom_drv_eth.c Is there any performance difference between 6.5 and 6.7 network stack? Thanks in advance, Praveen. On Nov 12, 12:39=A0pm, Praveen <gcprav...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi , > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Is it possible to couple Vxworks OS 5.5 with network stack= from > Vxworks 6.7. I am trying to evaluate Vxworks ...

difference between vxworks 6.6 6.7 and 6.8
Hi ... I am novice to vxworks,I needed info regarding difference between version 6.6, 6.7 and 6.8. May there will be many, if you point me to any specific doc link it will be great help from. I tried my best to look for this data in various forums and windriver site, not able to get this..please help me to find this info.... You should be able to find some relevant information via www.windriver.com (use the search box). For VxWorks 6.6: http://www.windriver.com/products/product-overviews/General-Purpose-Platform-overview.pdf For VxWorks 6.7: http://www.windriver.com/products/...

VxWorks 6.5 and 6.6 status
In monitoring the build score board we see the latest testing to be 6.4 but the ACT+TAO 5.6 version seems to indicate support for vxWorks 6.6. What is the status of the later versions of vxWorks and ACE? David Highley On Jan 31, 7:42 am, David Highley <dhigh...@highley-recommended.com> wrote: > In monitoring the build score board we see the latest testing to be > 6.4 but the ACT+TAO 5.6 version seems to indicate support for vxWorks > 6.6. What is the status of the later versions of vxWorks and ACE? > > David Highley Oops, another question. We have had a boa...

Mex yprime.c compile failed matlab r2010a mac os x 10.6.6 xcode 4 gcc v4.2.1
Dear all, I am new to this topic. I just wanted to follow the steps to build a mex file from my mac. I am using a matlab r2010a on a mac with os x 10.6.6. I have the xcode4 installed. After typed in mex -setup in the matlab prompt, the output are as follows, Options files control which compiler to use, the compiler and link command options, and the runtime libraries to link against. Using the 'mex -setup' command selects an options file that is placed in ~/.matlab/R2010a and used by default for 'mex'. An options file in the current working directory or spe...

Files hsaring between OS 8.6 and OS X.3.6
Hi All, Have a kind of interesting situation. I have a Powerbook 1400cs and an iBook G4. Both have wireless cards installed. I want to be able to send files directly from my G4 iBook to a specific folder on the PB 1400 without actually touching the PB 1400. i.e. - wireless Can anyone help me out in what I need to do in the ways of settings, etc. to get these two machines talking to each other so I can send the files ? Thanks heaps. Sonny Sonny Foster <sonnyfoster@optusnet.com.au> wrote: > Hi All, > > Have a kind of interesting situation. I have a Powerbook 1400cs and an ...

[HELP] Building for VxWorks 6.3 with Workbench for VxWorks 6.5.
I have a Wind River Workbench 2.6 installed and see that there are directories for "vxworks-5.5" and "vxworks-6.5". I have a makefile and build script for 5.5 and have modified this (and built) for 6.5. My intended target is VxWorks 6.3. Questions I have are: 1.) Is there binary and library compatibility? Can I just run on VxWorks 6.3? 2.) If the answer to #1 is 'no' then how to I specifically build for VxWorks 6.3? Keep in mind that I am building from command line (cygnus + gnu). Also keep in mind that I am a real newbie --so please speak to me like you woul...

how to : load bootrom to USB Flash Drive ( VxWorks 6.7 and VxWorks 6.8)
I'm using VxWorks 6.7 and 6.8 , I would like to boot from USB Flash Drive. I'm unable to load bootrom into USB Flash Drive. Any way ?? ...

pthread_create fails in VxWorks 6.2 vxSIM
I'm having trouble with the VxWorks 6.2 implementation of pthreads. I'm using Wind River Workbench 2.4, and running my code on the default vxSIM image for x86. When I try to create a new thread using pthread_create, the call fails with an EAGAIN error meaning there is not enough system resources to create a new thread. Is there something wrong in the default simulator image that does not allow the creation of new pthreads? Here is my very simple test code that doesnt work: #include <pthread.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <unistd.h> void *thread_function(void *ar...

CDROM in VxWorks 6.6
Hi friends, I want to test the CDROM in VxWorks 6.6. The arch is X86 and BSP is Pentium4. I have included the INCLUDE_ATA and INCLUDE_CDROMFS. But it is not working in target. What are the changes, I have to do for CDROM working? Please give your suggestions. -C.Premnath ...

ORB for vxWorks 6.6?
Hi all, I'm looking for a free ORB with small footage to run on vxWorks 6.6. Anyone has any experience with CORBA under vxWorks? Hi, > I'm looking for a free ORB with small footage to run on vxWorks 6.6. > Anyone has any experience with CORBA under vxWorks? We have a lot of experience with ACE/TAO under VxWorks. It is open source, but we only deliver commercial support because of the huge costs involved to port and maintain the code for VxWorks. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT www.theaceorb.nl Hello, Thank you for your response. I think, as long as there is no ...

VxWorks 6.6 -- SATA
Hi Friends, Have anyone tested the SATA Hard Disk with Intel Storage VxBus drivers(INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_ICH or INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_AHCI). Controller is Intel's I/O Controller Hub 8 (ICH8). SATA has two modes. Compatible and AHCI. I have tried the both modes. But it is not working. Please give your comments. Arch is X86 and Version is VxWorks 6.6. -Thanks K.Ananth On Apr 4, 11:48=A0am, ananthk...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi Friends, > =A0 Have anyone tested the SATA Hard Disk with Intel Storage VxBus > drivers(INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_ICH or > INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE...

Web resources about - PCI autoconfig failed on vxWorks6.6 - comp.os.vxworks

Autoconfig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is analogous to PCI configuration . AutoConfig is integrated within the Amiga's Kickstart firmware, usually stored in ROM . When the system ...

OpenSolaris, Pluggable Crypt, and the SunMD5 Password Hash Algorithm
Several years ago now, Darren Moffat, Casper Dik and I started swapping e-mail about how pathetic it was to still be using the traditional 8-character-password ...

WirelessKeyView: Recover wireless network keys (WEP/WPA)
... all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the 'Wireless Zero Configuration' service of Windows XP and by the 'WLAN AutoConfig' ...

456: Cautionary - explain xkcd
Explain xkcd is a wiki dedicated to explaining the webcomic xkcd. Go figure.

thorfdbg/libjpeg · GitHub
libjpeg - A complete implementation of 10918-1 (JPEG) comming from jpeg.org (the ISO group) with extensions for HDR currently discussed for standardization. ...

Microsoft Fixes Eight Flaws, But Three Remain Open
The September patch set from Microsoft has fallen a bit short, leaving three zero-day vulnerabilities open to be exploited

An update to enable an automatic update from Windows RT to Windows RT 8.1
Provides an update that enables the operating system to be updated from Windows RT to Windows RT 8.1 automatically for qualified computers.

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS09-049 - Critical
This security update resolves a privately reported vulnerability in Wireless LAN AutoConfig Service. The vulnerability could allow remote code ...

Still Cazy
Cyrix and Lacuna #1 CPU WARS Episode 1 Rebuilding 9577-BTG Does really Cyrix 5x86 run slow on Warp 3 ? M.A.Dprompted me to test Warp on Cyrix. ...

Running AmigaOS on a PC: Review of AmigaOS XL
OSNews is Exploring the Future of Computing with news on desktop, server, mobile, and specialty operating systems and new computing technology. ...