Polling an GT64260 Ethernet Device

I am looking for some ideas on polling an Ethernet Device under VxWorks
5.4.  I currently have a task that is implementing polling the GT64260
Ethernet Device by calling a deriviate of the ISR version of the
interrupt receive and the END poll receive routine.  I am ultimately
trying to interact with the END driver to poll the packets from the
Ethernet device so that they get moved up to the MUX so that the
registered network protocols bound to the MUX receive the packets.  I
can not use interrupts for this processing.  Any examples in this area
would be appreciated even if they are not for the GT64260 Ethernet
device.

0
rsdavis (5)
6/26/2006 1:57:19 PM
comp.os.vxworks 5959 articles. 1 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow