send signal to a RTP under vxWorks 6.2

Hi

I'm trying to send a posix signal from a RTP to an RTP. Unfortunately
sigqueue failed and the errno says that the process doesn't exist. I
get the id of  the RTPs with  'getpid' function.
I try with kill and sigqueue too but it doesn't work.

Is there a bug or is it the wring method to send a signal ?

~M~

comp.os.vxworks 5962 articles. 3 followers. motamedi24 (67) is leader. Post Follow

Can you send me your source?  I might be able to help...

~erik peterson