Enough is Enough

Enough is enough. Everyone needs to just get back to what this group is
supposed to be about instead of wasting all of this time and space
slamming one another.

Sharon
0
Sharon
7/14/2004 5:07:47 PM
comp.paint-shop-pro 6012 articles. 0 followers. gshatterhand (27) is leader. Post Follow

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:07:47 -0700, Sharon <me7@privacy.net> wrote:

>Enough is enough. Everyone needs to just get back to what this group is
>supposed to be about instead of wasting all of this time and space
>slamming one another.
>
>Sharon

Your right Sharon, they do.

Gallery http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1
        http://gregsplace.50megs.com
0
Fugitive
7/14/2004 5:20:36 PM
<comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro , Sharon , me7@privacy.net>
<2ll7j0Fe1g28U1@uni-berlin.de>
<Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:07:47 -0700>

> Enough is enough. Everyone needs to just get back to what this group is
> supposed to be about instead of wasting all of this time and space
> slamming one another.

Spoilsport :-)
0
Krustov
7/14/2004 5:24:13 PM
Hey, I'd be happier if all the links to Simpsons porn went away, too.
I keep killfiling them and they keep coming back with slightly different
addresses.
There are some truly strange individuals out there....

"Sharon" <me7@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Enough is enough. Everyone needs to just get back to what this group is
> supposed to be about instead of wasting all of this time and space
> slamming one another.
>
> Sharon

0
JP
7/14/2004 7:20:50 PM
Sharon <me7@privacy.net> me7@privacy.net 14 Jul 2004 wrote in

> Enough is enough. Everyone needs to just get back to what this group is
> supposed to be about

Amateurish graphics chit-chat?

:-)

Uni

 instead of wasting all of this time and space
> slamming one another.
>
> Sharon

0
Uni