how to ununinstall mpich

Hello friends,

I want to uninstall mpich from my machines.

on page 6 of mpichman-chp4.pdf, it says I need to run the script

sbin/mpiuninstall

when I run this, I get the prompt back immediately as if nothing
happened.

Do I need to give any parameters ? If yes, Which ones ?

Also, how can I check whether the mpich has been uninstalled after
running this command.

One more thing, what does "mpeuninstall" does ?

I could not find anywhere the proper way to uninstall it.
I will appreciate, if some one could help me out.

Thanks,
Mahesh Hotchandani
0
mahesh_shobhraj
10/15/2003 11:59:52 PM
comp.parallel.mpi 1534 articles. 0 followers. kisitanggang (69) is leader. Post Follow

Mahesh Hotchandani wrote:
> I want to uninstall mpich from my machines.

In most cases it is just sufficient to delete
the whole directory subtree where you installed
MPICH because the installation is nothing more
than copying the files to this destination.

If you have put mpd somewhere into your startup
scripts by hand or you did set any paths then
you will of course have to roll back these
changes by hand too.
0
Georg