PSE for parallel processing

Does anyone know of a good Problem Solving Environment (PSE) for
parallel processing, then please let me know.
I would also like to know if such tools are popular with the parallel
programming people, i.e. are they really useful or are they just at a
research stage?

Pushkar Pradhan

0
Pushkar
2/12/2004 10:48:20 PM
comp.parallel.mpi 1534 articles. 0 followers. kisitanggang (69) is leader. Post Follow

> Does anyone know of a good Problem Solving Environment (PSE) for
> parallel processing, then please let me know.
> I would also like to know if such tools are popular with the parallel
> programming people, i.e. are they really useful or are they just at a
> research stage?
>
> Pushkar Pradhan

What could a PSE be?

Something that takes a problem description in a
nice language and does autoparallelization?

Some people like to have a parallel Mathematica,
some people like to draw their algorithms (the
French PALM project)...

0
bisseling