Call for Papers : HiPC 2012 - 19th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing

We absolutely have no intention to spam our recipients. For those who
have received duplicate emails from us, please accept our MOST sincere
apology!

C A L L   F O R   P A P E R S 19th IEEE International Conference on
High Performance Computing

(HiPC 2012)

December 18-21, 2012

Pune, INDIA

http://www.hipc.org

Paper Submission Deadline: May 16, 2012

IMPORTANT DATES
April 02, 2012        Conference Paper Submission Begins
May 16, 2012          Conference Paper Submission Ends
Mar 1, 2012          Workshop Proposals Due
July 31, 2012         Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
Aug 18, 2012          Camera-Ready Paper Submission
Sep 16, 2012          Student Symposium Submissions Due
Oct 21, 2012          Student Symposium Accept/Reject Decisions

Nov 14, 2012          Early Registration Deadline

The 19th annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance
Computing (HiPC 2012) will be held at the Le Meridian hotel in Pune,
India, during December 18-21, 2012. It will serve as a forum for
researchers from around the world to present their current research
efforts and findings, and will act as a venue for stimulating
discussions and highlighting high performance computing (HPC) related
activities in Asia. The conference has a history of attracting
participation from reputed researchers from all over the world.

HiPC 2012 will focus on the design and analysis of high performance
computing and networking systems and their scientific, engineering,
and commercial applications. In addition to technical sessions
consisting of contributed papers, the conference will include invited
presentations, a student research symposium, tutorials, and vendor
presentations in the industry, user and research symposium. The 18th
meeting, held in Bengaluru in December 2011, had 40 contributed papers
chosen from 206 submissions from 22 countries, and more than 450
attendees. The 17th meeting, held in Goa in December 2010, had 40
contributed papers chosen from 208 submissions from 22 countries, and
more than 280 attendees. The 16th meeting, held in Kochi, India in
December 2009, had 49 contributed papers that were selected from 261
submissions from 20 countries, and about 225 participants attended the
meeting. Further information about HiPC 2012 and the HiPC series of
meetings is available on the conference website at
http://www.hipc.org.

* IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Parallel Processing
(TCPP) - Pending
* HiPC Education Trust
IN COOPERATION WITH:
* ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) - Pending
* European Association for Theoretical Computer Science - Pending
* IFIP Working Group on Concurrent Systems - Pending
* National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) - Pending

* Manufacturers' Association for Information Technology (MAIT) -
Pending -------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE AND MEETING INFORMATION

HiPC will be held at Pune, India. The advance program will be
available in early August 2012. Please check the conference website at
http://www.hipc.org for updated information.

=======================

HiPC 2012

CALL FOR PAPERS

=======================

Authors are invited to submit original unpublished research
manuscripts that demonstrate current research in all areas of high
performance computing including design and analysis of parallel and
distributed systems, embedded systems, and their applications in
scientific, engineering, and commercial areas.  Topics of interest
include but are not limited to:

> High-Performance Computing > Parallel and Distributed Algorithms/Systems > Parallel Languages and Programming Environments > Hybrid Parallel Programming with GPUs and Accelerators > Load Balancing, Scheduling and Resource Management > Resilient/Fault-Tolerant Algorithms and Systems > Scientific/Engineering/Commercial Applications and Workloads > Emerging Applications such as Biotechnology and Nanotechnology > Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing > Heterogeneous Computing > Interconnection Networks and Architectures > Scalable Servers and Systems > High Performance/Scalable Storage Systems > Power-Efficient and Reconfigurable Architectures > Compiler Technologies for High-Performance Computing > Software Support and Advanced Micro-architecture Techniques > Operating Systems for Scalable High-Performance Computing  One or more best paper awards will be given for outstanding contributed papers. Further details about call for student research symposium, workshops, tutorials, and exhibits, as well as submission guidelines are available at the conference website http://www.hipc.org.
MANUSCRIPT GUIDELINES

Submitted manuscripts should be structured as technical papers and may
not exceed 10 letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables
and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (print
area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high,
two-column format with columns 3-1/16 inches (7.85 cm) wide with a 3/8
inch (0.81 cm) space between them, single-spaced 10-point Times fully
justified text).

Submissions not conforming to these guidelines may be returned without
review. Authors should submit the manuscript in PDF format and make
sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5
x 11) paper. The official language of the meeting is English.

Manuscript submission will start on April 02, 2012. Manuscript
submission procedures will then be available over the Web at
http://www.hipc.org. Electronic submissions must be in the form of a
readable PDF file. Manuscripts must be received by May 16, 2012.
Manuscripts should demonstrate current research in any area of high
performance computing. All manuscripts will be reviewed and will be
judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance,
quality of presentation, and interest and relevance to the conference
attendees.

Submitted papers must represent original unpublished research that is
not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers
not following these guidelines will be rejected without review and
further action may be taken, including (but not limited to)
notifications sent to the heads of the institutions of the authors and
sponsors of the conference. Submissions received after the due date,
exceeding length limit, or not appropriately structured may also not
be considered. Authors may contact the Program Chair at the address
below for further information or clarification. Notification of review
decisions will be mailed by July 31, 2012. Camera-ready papers are due
by August 18, 2012. A published proceedings will be available at the
conference.

Program Chair:
   Dhabaleswar K. (DK) Panda
   Ohio State University, USA
   Email: panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
WORKSHOPS
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with
the main conference. Interested individuals should submit a proposal
by March 1, 2012 to the Workshops Chair. Additional details and
submission guidelines will be available at the conference website.
Workshops Co-Chairs:

Pavan Balaji

Argonne National Laboratory, USA

Email: balaji at mcs.anl.gov

Manimaran Govindarasu

Iowa State University, USA

Email: gmani at iastate dot edu

Chiranjib Sur

IBM, India

Email: chiranjib.sur at in dot ibm dot com

STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM

HiPC 2012 will feature the Fifth Student Research Symposium (SRS) on
High Performance Computing (HPC) aimed at stimulating and fostering
student research, and providing an international forum to highlight
student research accomplishments. The symposium will also expose
students to the best practices in HPC in academia and industry. The
one-day symposium will feature brief presentations by student authors
on their research, followed by a poster exhibit. Short invited talks
by leading HPC researchers/practitioners will be part of the program.
The HiPC Conference Reception and Student Symposium Poster Exhibits
will provide an opportunity for students to interact with HPC
researchers, practitioners and recruiters from academia and industry.
To be considered, students should submit a 5 page extended abstract of
their research. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by the
program committee for technical quality, innovative contributions, and
presentation. Submission instructions will be available at the Student
Symposium web site, accessible from http://www.hipc.org after August
15, 2012. For additional details, please visit the conference web site
or contact the Symposium Co-Chairs.
Symposium Co-Chairs:

Ashok Srinivasan

Florida State University

Email: ashokpriya at yahoo dot com

Yogesh Simmhan

University of Southern California

Email: simmhan at usc dot edu
Symposium Coordinator:

Kishore Kothappalli

IIIT Hyderabad

Email: kkishore at iiit dot ac dot in
INDUSTRY, RESEARCH AND USER SYMPOSIUM (IRUS)

The HiPC Industry/User Symposium aims at bringing together the users /
practitioners of HPC including both commercial and non-commercial
users, and giving them a platform to share their challenges and
successes, as well as to discuss relevant technology issues.
Symposium IRUS Co-Chairs:

Jigar Halani

Wipro, India

Email: jigar.halani at wipro dot com

Vipin Chaudhary

CRL, India

Email: vipinc at gmail dot com

==============================

HiPC 2012 ORGANIZATION

==============================
GENERAL CO-CHAIRS

Ramamurthy Badrinath, HP, India

Rama Govindaraju, Google, USA

VICE GENERAL CO-CHAIRS

Rajeev Muralidhar, Intel, India

Manish Parashar, Rutgers University, USA

PROGRAM CHAIR

Dhabaleswar K. (DK) Panda, Ohio State University, USA   PROGRAM VICE CHAIRS

Algorithms:  Yves Robert, ENS Lyon, France

Applications: Adolfy Hoisie, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA

Architecture: Ron Brightwell, Sandia National Laboratories, USA

Software:  Alan Sussman, University of Maryland, USA
STEERING CHAIR

Viktor K. Prasanna, University of Southern California, USA

WORKSHOPS CO-CHAIRS

Pavan Balaji, Argonne National Laboratory, USA

Manimaran Govindarasu, Iowa State University, USA

Chiranjib Sur, IBM, India

STUDENT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM CHAIR

Ashok Srinivasan, Florida State University, USA

Yogesh Simmhan, University of Southern California, USA
INDUSTRY, RESEARCH, USER SYMPOSIUM CO-CHAIRS

Vipin Chaudhary, CRL, India

Jigar Halani, Wipro, India

LOCAL COORDINATION CO-CHAIRS

Seetharam Krishna, CRL, India

Santhosh Daivajna, 8KMiles, India

INDUSTRY EXHIBITS COORDINATOR

Kalyana Krishna, NCSA, USA

PUBLICATIONS CO-CHAIRS

Hoang Le, Irvine Sensors Corporation, USA

Ananth S. Narayan, Intel India

Sushil K. Prasad, Georgia State University, USA

PRODUCTION CHAIR

Animesh Pathak, INRIA, France
CYBER CHAIR

Alok Kumbhare, University of Southern California, USA
FINANCE CO-CHAIRS

Ajay Gupta, Western Michigan University, USA

Thondiyil Venugopalan, India

PUBLICITY CO-CHAIRS

Manisha Gajbe, NCSA, USA
    Neelima Bayyapu, NMAMIT, Nitte, India.

Yinglong Xia, IBM, USA

REGISTRATION CO-CHAIRS

Sally Jelinek, Electronic Design Associates, USA

Jyothsna Kasturirengan, Fiberlink, India
STEERING COMMITTEE

Srinivas Aluru, Iowa State University, USA, IIT Bombay, India

P. Anandan, Microsoft Research, India

David A. Bader, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA

Ramamurthy Badrinath, HP, India

Frank Baetke, HP, USA

Manish Bali, NVIDIA, India

Luc Boug�, ENS Cachan, Brittany extension, France

R. Govindarajan, Indian Institute of Science, India

Rama Govindaraju, Google Inc., USA

Manish Gupta, India Systems and Technology Lab, IBM, India

Stefan Heinzel, Garching Computing Centre (RZG), Max Planck Society, Germany

Victor Malyshkin, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia

Ashwini K. Nanda, HPC Research Inc.

Siddhartha Nandi, NetApp, India

Manish Parashar, Rutgers University, USA

Ishwar Parulkar, Cisco, India

Viktor K. Prasanna, University of Southern California, USA (Chair)

Ramesh Rajagopalan, Dell India R&D, Bangalore, India

Venkat Ramana, Cray-Hinditron, India

Sartaj Sahni, University of Florida, USA

Lokendra Shastri, Infosys, India

Sunil Sherlekar, Intel, India

Santosh Sreenivasan, Talentain Technologies, India

V. Sridhar, SRM Research Institute, India

Harrick M. Vin, Tata Research, Development and Design Center (TRDDC),
Pune, India

Steering Committee 2012 membership also includes the general
co-chairs, program chairs and vice general co-chairs from 2011, 2012
and 2013.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many regards and best wishes,
Yinglong Xia
Publicity Co-chair, HiPC 2012
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

yxia1 (8)
4/2/2012 1:21:03 AM
comp.parallel 2866 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Call for Papers : HiPC 2013
CFP Text (HiPC 2013 - CFP Short / Medium Version For Publicity) CALL FOR PAPERS Paper Submission Deadline: May 16, 2013 HiPC 2013 20th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing=20 December 18-21, 2013, Hyderabad, INDIA http://www.hipc.org You are invited to submit original unpublished research work that demonstra= te current research in all areas of high performance computing including de= sign and analysis of parallel and distributed systems, embedded systems, an= d their applications in scientific, engineering, and commercial areas. All = accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (= ISBN) or on a CD. In addition, please assist in printing the CFP and displa= ying it on your organization=E2=80=99s message boards. TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO : =E2=97=8B High-Performance Computing=09 =E2=97=8B Parallel and Distributed Algorithms / Applications =E2=97=8B Parallel and Distributed Architectures / Software=09 =E2=97=8B Parallel Languages and Programming Environments =E2=97=8B Hybrid Parallel Programming with GPUs and Accelerators=09 =E2=97=8B Load Balancing, Scheduling and Resource Management =E2=97=8B Resilient/Fault-Tolerant Algorithms and Systems=09 =E2=97=8B Scientific/Engineering/Commercial Applications and Workloads =E2=97=8B Emerging Applications such as Biotechnology and Nanotechnology=09 =E2=97=8B Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing =E2=97=8B Heterogeneous Computing=09 =E2=9...

Call for Papers : HiPC 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS Paper Submission Deadline: May 16, 2013 HiPC 2013 20th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing=20 December 18-21, 2013, Hyderabad, INDIA http://www.hipc.org You are invited to submit original unpublished research work that demonstra= te current research in all areas of high performance computing including de= sign and analysis of parallel and distributed systems, embedded systems, an= d their applications in scientific, engineering, and commercial areas. All = accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (= ISBN) or on a CD. In addition, please assist in printing the CFP and displa= ying it on your organization=E2=80=99s message boards. TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO : =E2=97=8B High-Performance Computing=09 =E2=97=8B Parallel and Distributed Algorithms / Applications =E2=97=8B Parallel and Distributed Architectures / Software=09 =E2=97=8B Parallel Languages and Programming Environments =E2=97=8B Hybrid Parallel Programming with GPUs and Accelerators=09 =E2=97=8B Load Balancing, Scheduling and Resource Management =E2=97=8B Resilient/Fault-Tolerant Algorithms and Systems=09 =E2=97=8B Scientific/Engineering/Commercial Applications and Workloads =E2=97=8B Emerging Applications such as Biotechnology and Nanotechnology=09 =E2=97=8B Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing =E2=97=8B Heterogeneous Computing=09 =E2=97=8B Interconnection Networks and Architectures =E2=97=8B Scalab...

Call for Papers : HiPC 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS Paper Submission Deadline: June 08, 2013 HiPC 2013 20th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing December 18-21, 2013, Hyderabad, INDIA http://www.hipc.org You are invited to submit original unpublished research work that demonstrate current research in all areas of high performance computing including design and analysis of parallel and distributed systems, embedded systems, and their applications in scientific, engineering, and commercial areas. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (ISBN) or on a CD. In addition, please assist in printing the CFP and displaying it on your organization=92s message boards. TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO : - High-Performance Computing - Parallel and Distributed Algorithms / Applications - Parallel and Distributed Architectures / Software - Parallel Languages and Programming Environments - Hybrid Parallel Programming with GPUs and Accelerators - Load Balancing, Scheduling and Resource Management - Resilient/Fault-Tolerant Algorithms and Systems - Scientific/Engineering/Commercial Applications and Workloads - Emerging Applications such as Biotechnology and Nanotechnology - Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing - Heterogeneous Computing - Interconnection Networks and Architectures - Scalable Servers an...

[...]

Call for Papers : 16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing
********************************************************************** C A L L F O R P A P E R S 16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2009) December 16-19, 2009 Kochi(Cochin), India http://www.hipc.org Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2009 ********************************************************************** IMPORTANT DATES April 04,2009 Conference Paper Submission Begins May 15,2009 Conference Paper Submission Ends May 15,2009 Workshop Proposals Due May 18,2009 Tutorial Proposals Due July 17,2009 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection August 17,2009 Camera-Ready Paper Submission September 14,2009 Student Symposium Submissions Due October 05,2009 Student Symposium Accept/Reject Decisions November 09,2009 Early Registration Deadline ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 16th annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2009) will be held in Cochin, India, during December 16-19, 2009. It will serve as a forum to present the current work by researchers from around the world, and act as a venue to provide stimulating discussions and highlight high performance computing (HPC) activities in Asia. The con...

[TCPP-announce] Call for Papers: International Conference on High Performance Computing
C A L L F O R P A R T I C I P A T I O N =20 15th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2008) =20 December 17-20, 2008 Bangalore, India =20 http://www.hipc.org =20 Submission Deadline: May 12, 2008 =20 The 15th annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance = Computing (HiPC 2008) will be held in Bangalore, India, during December = 17-20, 2008. It will serve as a forum to present the current work by = researchers from around the world, and act as a venue to provide = stimulating discussions and highlight high performance computing (HPC) = activities in Asia. The conference has a history of attracting = participation from reputed researchers from all over the world. =20 The 14th HiPC Conference held in Goa, India, in December 2007, had 53 = contributed papers chosen from 253 submissions from 31 countries. The = conference included technical paper sessions, keynotes from leading HPC = researchers, a poster paper session, an exhibition, an industry session = with presentations from leading HPC companies, a HPC user community = meeting, tutorials on hot topics in computing and networking, and = several workshops focused on emerging areas. The 13th HiPC Conference = held in Bangalore, India, in December 2006, had 52 contributed papers = that were selected from over 335 submissions from 40 countries, and the = 12th HiPC Conference held in Goa, India, in December 2005, had 50 = contributed papers that were selected from over ...

Call for Participation: HiPC 2014
10 August 2014 Release HiPC 2014 21st IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing December 17-20, 2014 Hotel Cidade De Goa Goa, India www.hipc.org Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Parallel Processing (TCPP) --------------------------------- HiPC 2014 CONFERENCE --------------------------------- The 21st annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2014) will be held at the Hotel Cidade De Goa in Goa, India, during December 17-December 20, 2014. It will serve as a forum for researchers from...

Call for Papers: The 2012 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed Computing (ICPDC 2012)
Call for Papers: The 2012 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed Computing (ICPDC 2012) CFP: The 2012 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed Computing (ICPDC 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICPDC 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICPDC2012.html The conference ICPDC'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2012. The WCE 2012 is organized by International Association of Engineers (IAENG)...

Call for Papers (extended): The 2012 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed Computing (ICPDC 2012)
Call for Papers (extended): The 2012 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed Computing (ICPDC 2012) CFP (extended): The 2012 International Conference of Parallel and Distributed Computing (ICPDC 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 18 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICPDC 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICPDC2012.html The conference ICPDC'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2012. The WCE 2012 is organized by Internationa...

[TCPP-announce] CFP- 16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2009)
********************************************************************** C A L L F O R P A P E R S 16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2009) December 16-19, 2009 Kochi(Cochin), India http://www.hipc.org Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2009 ********************************************************************** IMPORTANT DATES April 04,2009 Conference Paper Submission Begins May 15,2009 Conference Paper Submission Ends May 15,2009 Workshop Proposals Due May 18,2009 Tutorial Proposals Due July 17,2009 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection August 17,2009 Camera-Ready Paper Submission September 14,2009 Student Symposium Submissions Due October 15,2009 Student Symposium Accept/Reject Decisions November 09,2009 Early Registration Deadline ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 16th annual IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2009) will be held in Cochin, India, during December 16-19, 2009. It will serve as a forum to present the current work by researchers from around the world, and act as a venue to provide stimulating discussions and highlight high performance computing (HPC) activities in Asia. The conference has a history of attr...

[TCPP-announce] 4th IEEE International Workshop on High Performance Computational Biology (HiCOMB) Call for Papers
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Call For Papers HiCOMB 2005 4th International Workshop On High Performance Computational Biology http://www.hicomb.org/ held in conjunction with the International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium www.ipdps.org April 4, 2005 Denver, Colorado -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Computational Biology is fast emerging as an important discipline for academic research and industrial application. The large size of biological data sets, inherent complexity of biological problems and the ability to deal with error-prone data all result in large run-time and memory requirements. The goal of this workshop is to provide a forum for discussion of latest research in developing high-performance computing solutions to problems arising from molecular biology. We are especially interested in parallel algorithms, memory-efficient algorithms, large scale data mining techniques, and design of high-performance software. The workshop will feature contributed papers as well as invited talks from reputed researchers in the field. Topics of interest include but are not limited to: * Bioinformatic databases * Computational genomics * Computational proteomi...

Call for Papers: The 2012 International Conference of Computer Science and Engineering (ICCSE 2012)
Call for Papers: The 2012 International Conference of Computer Science and Engineering (ICCSE 2012) CFP: The 2012 International Conference of Computer Science and Engineering (ICCSE 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICCSE 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICCSE2012.html The conference ICCSE'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2012. The WCE 2012 is organized by International Association of Engineer...

Call for Papers: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering (ICCSDE 2012)
Call for Papers: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering (ICCSDE 2012) CFP: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering (ICCSDE 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICCSDE 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICCSDE2012.html The conference ICCSDE'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2012. The WCE 2012 is organized by International Assoc...

Call for Papers Reminder: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2012)
Call for Papers Reminder: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2012) CFP Reminder: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICCIIS 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICCIIS2012.html The conference ICCIIS'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2012. The WCE 2012 is orga...

Call for Papers Reminder: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering (ICCSDE 2012)
Call for Papers Reminder: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering (ICCSDE 2012) CFP Reminder: The 2012 International Conference of Computational Statistics and Data Engineering (ICCSDE 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICCSDE 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICCSDE2012.html The conference ICCSDE'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2012. The WCE 2012 is organized by I...

Call for Papers Reminder (extended): The 2012 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2012)
Call for Papers Reminder (extended): The 2012 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2012) CFP Reminder (extended): The 2012 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2012) From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 18 March, 2012 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2012 ICCIIS 2012: London, U.K., 4-6 July, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2012/ICCIIS2012.html The conference ICCIIS'12 is held under the World Congress on Engi...

Call for Papers: PMBS11 (2nd International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and Simulation of High Performance Computing Systems)
2nd International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and Simulation of High Performance Computing Systems (PMBS 11) in cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS and held as part of Supercomputing'11 (SC11), Seattle, USA, November 13-17, 2011 http://www.pmbsworkshop.org PMBS 11 - Call For Papers This workshop is concerned with the comparison of high-performance computing systems through performance modeling, benchmarking or through the use of tools such as simulators. We are particularly interested in research which reports the ability to measure and make tradeoffs in software/hardware co-design to improve sustained application performance. We are also keen to capture the assessment of future systems, for example through work that ensures continued application scalability through peta- and exa-scale systems. The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers, from industry and academia, concerned with the qualitative and quantitative evaluation and modeling of high-performance computing systems. Authors are invited to submit novel research in all areas of performance modeling, benchmarking and simulation, and we welcome research that brings together current theory and practice. We recognize that the coverage of the term 'performance' has broadened to include power consumption and reliability, and that performance modeling is practiced through analytical methods and approaches based on software tools and simulators. Workshop focus We encourage subm...

Call for Papers: PMBS11 (2nd International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and Simulation of High Performance Computing Systems)
2nd International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and Simulation of High Performance Computing Systems (PMBS 11) in cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS and held as part of Supercomputing'11 (SC11), Seattle, USA, November 13-17, 2011 http://www.pmbsworkshop.org PMBS 11 - Call For Papers This workshop is concerned with the comparison of high-performance computing systems through performance modeling, benchmarking or through the use of tools such as simulators. We are particularly interested in research which reports the ability to measure and make tradeoffs in software/hardware co-design to improve sustained application performance. We are also keen to capture the assessment of future systems, for example through work that ensures continued application scalability through peta- and exa-scale systems. The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers, from industry and academia, concerned with the qualitative and quantitative evaluation and modeling of high-performance computing systems. Authors are invited to submit novel research in all areas of performance modeling, benchmarking and simulation, and we welcome research that brings together current theory and practice. We recognize that the coverage of the term 'performance' has broadened to include power consumption and reliability, and that performance modeling is practiced through analytical methods and approaches based on software tools and simulators. Workshop focus We encourage submis...

Re: Call for Papers: PMBS11 (2nd International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and Simulation of High Performance Computing Systems)
The deadline for PMBS'11 has been extended to 30th September 2011 following a series of requests for extra time. On Jul 26, 8:51 am, "Si Hammond" <simon.hamm...@gmail.com> wrote: > 2nd International Workshop on Performance Modeling, Benchmarking and > Simulation of High Performance Computing Systems (PMBS 11) in > cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS and held as part of Supercomputing'11 > (SC11), Seattle, USA, November 13-17, 2011 > > http://www.pmbsworkshop.org > > PMBS 11 - Call For Papers > > This workshop is concerned with the comparison of high-performance > computing systems through performance modeling, benchmarking or > through the use of tools such as simulators. We are particularly > interested in research which reports the ability to measure and make > tradeoffs in software/hardware co-design to improve sustained > application performance. We are also keen to capture the assessment of > future systems, for example through work that ensures continued > application scalability through peta- and exa-scale systems. > > The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers, from > industry and academia, concerned with the qualitative and quantitative > evaluation and modeling of high-performance computing systems. Authors > are invited to submit novel research in all areas of performance > modeling, benchmarking and simulation, and we welcome research that > brings together...

Call for Papers & Sessions: The 2012 International Conference on Computer Design (CDES'12), USA, July 16-19, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Conference Tracks CDES'12 The 2012 International Conference on Computer Design Date and Location: July 16-19, 2012, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (they will also be available on the web). The proceedings will be indexed in Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography, and others. Like prior years, extended ver...

Call for Papers & Sessions: The 2012 International Conference on Computer Design (CDES'12), USA, July 16-19, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Conference Tracks CDES'12 The 2012 International Conference on Computer Design Date and Location: July 16-19, 2012, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (they will also be available on the web). The proceedings will be indexed in Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography, and others. Like prior years, extended versions of selected papers (about 40%) will appear in journals and edited research books (publishers include: Springer, Elsevier, ...). SCOPE: Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following: O Processor and co-processor design O Microarchitectures O VLSI systems design and scaling techniques O Superscalar and dataflow design O Interconnect and interface design O Performance analysis and evaluation O Multi-thread, multi-cluster, multi-core systems and processors O Benchmarking and measurements O ASIC design and architectures O Arithmetic circuits + Logic and circuit design O Power-efficient computer design and power management O Parallel/multi-processor computer architectures O Innovative hardware/software architectures O Architecture simulation systems O Branch prediction O System-on-a-chip: design and methodologies O Cache and memory systems O Reliable architectures O...

Call for Papers & Sessions: The 2012 International Conference on Grid Computing and Applications (GCA'12), USA, July 16-19, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Conference Tracks GCA'12 The 2012 International Conference on Grid Computing and Applications Date and Location: July 16-19, 2012, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (they will also be available on the web). The proceedings will be indexed in Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography, and others. Like prior year...

Call for Papers & Sessions: The 2012 International Conference on Grid Computing and Applications (GCA'12), USA, July 16-19, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Conference Tracks GCA'12 The 2012 International Conference on Grid Computing and Applications Date and Location: July 16-19, 2012, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (they will also be available on the web). The proceedings will be indexed in Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography, and others. Like prior years, extended versions of selected papers (about 40%) will appear in journals and edited research books (publishers include: Springer, Elsevier, ...). SCOPE: Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following: O Software engineering support for grid computing O Software integration technologies in grid systems O Policy requirements and implications O Grid technology and security O Grid computing virtual organization and policy O Grid information services O Grid middleware and toolkits O Grid monitoring, management, and organization tools O Cloud computing O Evolution of grid standards O User development environment and programming tools for grid computing O Internet-based and web-based computing models O Resource management, scheduling, and run-time environments O Creation and management of virtual enterprises O Information/knowledge grids O Autonomic & utility computi...

Call for Papers & Sessions: The 2012 International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality (CGVR'12), USA, July 16-19, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Conference Tracks CGVR'12 The 2012 International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality Date and Location: July 16-19, 2012, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (they will also be available on the web). The proceedings will be indexed in Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography, and...

Call for Papers & Sessions: The 2012 International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality (CGVR'12), USA, July 16-19, 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS and Call For Conference Tracks CGVR'12 The 2012 International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality Date and Location: July 16-19, 2012, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Location: See the above web site for venue/city You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (they will also be available on the web). The proceedings will be indexed in Inspec / IET / The Institute for Engineering and Technology, DBLP / Computer Science Bibliography, and...

Web resources about - Call for Papers : HiPC 2012 - 19th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing - comp.parallel

International Law Office - Legal Newsletters, Law Firm Directory and Legal News
... of the world's major deals and the legal advisers involved, and a global news round-up. ILO is the official online media partner to the International ...

International Space Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
7,706.6 m/s (27,743.8 km/h, 17,239.2 mph) The International Space Station ( ISS ) is a habitable artificial satellite in low Earth orbit . It ...

AT&T now officially supports Wi-Fi Calling for international travels
AT&T is currently sending out text messages letting eligible customers know that they may use Wi-Fi Calling when traveling abroad. Users on iOS ...

The biggest and most luxurious yachts from the 2016 Palm Beach International Boat Show
The 2016 Palm Beach International Boat show was host to some of the fastest, largest, and most lavishly-equipped yachts on the planet. These ...

Brussels under attack as terrorists hit international airport, metro station
Explosions tore through the departure hall of Brussels airport on Tuesday morning killing one person and injuring several others, the Belgian ...

‘Batman V Superman’ Dawns With $7M In Wednesday Offshore Open – International Box Office
Warner Bros ' Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice has entered its first markets with $7M across Wednesday. International rollout began yesterday ...

iOS 9.3 brings international WiFi calling to iPhones on AT&T
If you've been waiting for AT&amp;T's WiFi calling service to start working outside the US, you may want to install iOS 9.3 on your iPhone right ...

Qatar International Food Festival
Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) eTurboNews H.E. Li Chen, Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Qatar, attended the official ...

SpaceX prepares for returning to the International Space Station
SpaceX is going back to the ISS for the first time since its failed 2015 resupply mission.

AT&T, Verizon switch on free international Wi-Fi calling via iOS 9.3 update
AT&T and Verizon are now offering their iPhone customers international calling services through Wi-Fi connections for no extra change. The service ...