rms
0
rms
10/29/2014 3:44:46 PM
comp.pc.games.adventure 2998 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"rms" <rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote in message
> Wonderful game:
> https://www.indiegala.com/realms
>
> rms

I couldn't get that website. It said "Diagnostic problem on my Network"  and
also I got the error " FTP was terminated" - I wasn't able to access the FTP
site. I got Realms on Gog a few months ago for $5.99 or so. I played the
game when it first came out in the 1990's. Did you have trouble downloading
the game from the FTP site?

I agree it is a wonderful game. I've played it several times. I don't
usually play games with a lot of action or combat, but I have played some I
liked because the game had a good story. Realms is different. It has a bit
of everything, action, there is a maze in the game, avoiding or trying to
get rid of enemies, and has a strong adventure story. The acting is very
good. The graphics are not great but ok. I always wished they would re-make
it with better graphics. But its still a good game.

Mary

---

Mary
10/29/2014 1:01:01 AM
>>> https://www.indiegala.com/realms
>>I couldn't get that website. It said "Diagnostic problem on my Network"
>>and also I got the error " FTP was terminated" - I wasn't able to access
>>the FTP site.
>
>    This is for steam keys, shouldn't be any ftp stuff, make sure you're on
> the correct url.  Anyway, you have the game already :)

I just copied and pasted the url you give above - that's when I got the
error. It also said "Internet explorer can't display webpage" then I clicked
on Diagnose problem, and it said FTP terminated. I use IE9 and windows XP on
my desktop but if you need steam key, I don't have one and have no idea what
Steam key is. never used it. Maybe you can access the url because you have
steam key. Even though Ive played the game, I was letting people here know
it was a good game. :>)

---

Mary
10/29/2014 1:01:01 AM
>> https://www.indiegala.com/realms
>I couldn't get that website. It said "Diagnostic problem on my Network"
>and also I got the error " FTP was terminated" - I wasn't able to access
>the FTP site.

    This is for steam keys, shouldn't be any ftp stuff, make sure you're on
the correct url.  Anyway, you have the game already :)

rms

0
rms

free free free
Your affiliate ID is: g1272750 ...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

free free free
Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account http://clix.to/thebest ...

free free free usenet
JUST ONE CLICK SEE MORE TAMIL,MALAYALAM,ENGLISH ...HOT HOT HOT VIDEOS.. ############################ http://www.noteess.webs.com/ ############################ TOTALLY FREE JUST CLICK AND REGISTER YOUR NAME....WATCH FREE HARDCORE VIDEOS ###################################################### http://www.cuteonly.com/?a_aid=7bc05009&a_bid=f8a01a0b ###################################################### ...

try this! free free free
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47059143 ...

FREE FREE FREE MONEY!!!!
My name is John and have just won the Australian lottery. Send you name and address to me JohnLavigna@aol.com and I will send you free cash. Rotfl, das ist nun mal wirklich der billigste Spam seit langem :> Gelacht hab ich trotzdem :) William South wrote: > My name is John and have just won the Australian lottery. > > Send you name and address to me JohnLavigna@aol.com and I will send you > free cash. In comp.os.linux.setup Felix Becker <mail@felix-becker.org>: > William South wrote: >> My name is John and have just won the Australian lo...

try this! free free free
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47059143 In article <1164603467.475572.310230@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, velvet_storm1@yahoo.com says... >http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47059143 I'd be more inclined to click on the link if it didn't have your ID number in it. By the way, did you read rule #3 on their website: 3) Spamming or flooding public forums, bulletin boards or chats with Victim Links is forbidden and can lead to deletion of all game accounts involved. -- Ken Rice -=:=- kennrice (AT) erols (DOT) com http://users.erols.com/...

free Free FREE Deadspace!!
Move fast! https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dead-space-ANW.html rms ...

FREE FREE FREE CUTE ONLY ...............
COMPANIYING FREE 50 WEBS.COM *************************************** http://companying.50webs.com/ **************************************** ...

free download pc games & free pc cheat codes
http://kh-pcgames.blogspot.com In this site you can free download computer games and games cheat codes and much more you want! ...

FREE FREE FREE REGISTERED SOFTWARES FOR ALL.
LOVELY FRIENDS,ASALLAM O ALEKUM. VISIT MY WEB PAGE FOR FREE SOFTWARES IN KARACHI, PAKISTAN AND FOR ALL OVER WORLD. http://www.freeapps4all.blogspot.com www.freeapps4all.tk Send me you're request on my web. Check my web for latest softwares. i will be contact with you soon.. Take cares,so much. HAVE A NICE NICE DAY, FREEAPPS4ALL AAMIR JAVED ...

Free Apple Stuff FREE FREE
Follow this link to find out how to get a free iPod, iPhone, AirMac just about anything Apple. Take a look http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/19855 ...

free Free FREE Shadow Complex!
Grab it! https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/ rms Thanks heads up rms. Looks definite Fun. Getting it now. (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") mouse (Hmmm? Is His Root Mean AND Squared ?) On 2015-12-04, rms <rsquiresMOO@MOOyossmanMOO.net> wrote: > Grab it! > https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/ Do you need to install some kind of epic client? -- -Toby Add the word afiduluminag to the subject to circumvent my email filters. Toby Newman <google@asktoby.com> wrote: >Do you need to install some kind of epic client? Yup, you need to...

Web resources about - free Free FREE Realms of the Haunting! - comp.pc.games.adventure

A Haunting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Haunting is a 2005 American paranormal anthology television series that depicts eyewitness accounts of possession, exorcism, and ghostly encounters. ...

Haunting Melissa (@HauntingMelissa) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Haunting Melissa @ HauntingMelissa ...

Haunting Melissa for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch ...
Get Haunting Melissa on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Slayer - Haunting The Chapel (EP) - YouTube
R.I.P Jeff Hanneman (1964 - 2013) The whole album (EP, including the bonus track) in one single composition, just like a medley. I did cut some ...

'Mystery figure haunting the Swiss woods for over a decade'
... Switzerland. Dressed in a military uniform with a gas mask covering his face, the figure, known as 'Le Loyon', is said to have been haunting ...

The ghosts of Pocahontas haunting Transurban
The ghosts of Pocahontas haunting Transurban

Haunting images of Blue Moutains fires by Nick Moir - Video
Photographer Nick Moir captures stunning images of the bushfires raging across the Blue Mountains on Thursday.

Haunting Photographs Of Mexico's Bloody Drug War
On December 11, 2006, newly-elected Mexican president Felipe Calderon ordered 6,500 soldiers to the state of Michoacàn to attack the increasingly ...

Serena review: Jennifer Lawrence in her element in haunting, imperfect melodrama
Serena has slipped under the fan-zone radar, yet star Jennifer Lawrence is in good form in the taut melodrama.