Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
rob
1/25/2005 5:08:40 PM
comp.pc.games.flight-sim 4434 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Shit, wrong group sorry

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
rob
1/25/2005 5:09:27 PM
"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/images/cross.gif

Dan

0
Dan
1/25/2005 6:26:59 PM

> Shit, wrong group sorry

Nevermind.... I found out I am Ghandi....... 100% dot overlap....
hahahaha..... And I dont even live near Indea !!!

0
Mr
1/25/2005 8:33:43 PM
On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Take the test
>>
>> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>>
>> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
>>

> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!

Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi.  Mr. B is Gandhi.  My cat is bloody
Gandhi.  We can't all be bloody Gandhi.

So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....

Who the hell are you????  </Greg Cisko>

:D

Bret
0
Bret
1/25/2005 9:17:21 PM
"Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
>> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>>> Take the test
>>>
>>> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>>>
>>> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>>> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
>>>

>> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>
> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi.  Mr. B is Gandhi.  My cat is bloody
> Gandhi.  We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>
> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>
> Who the hell are you????  </Greg Cisko>
>
> :D
>
> Bret

This is doing nothing for the stereo typical image of flight simmers being
skinny little bald guys.

0
rob
1/25/2005 9:21:45 PM
On or about 1/25/2005 1:21:45 PM, rob <roball@xtra.co.nz> said:
> "Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
>> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
>>> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>>
>> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi.  Mr. B is Gandhi.  My cat is bloody
>> Gandhi.  We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>>
>> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>>
>> Who the hell are you????  </Greg Cisko>
>>
>> :D
>>
>> Bret
>
> This is doing nothing for the stereo typical image of flight simmers being
> skinny little bald guys.

Oh.  Gosh, is that how this works?  Heck, I'm not bald, and I'm certainly
not skinny.

I take it back: I'm not Gandhi.  I'm Fred Flintstone.

Bret
0
Bret
1/25/2005 9:34:02 PM
these questions are really loaded...
it reminds me of questions like..

"have you stopped beating your wife?
"disagree"
"agree"

--
**********
shu

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
shu
1/25/2005 10:25:12 PM
"Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
> > "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> >> Take the test
> >>
> >> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
> >>
> >> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> >> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> >> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
> >>

> > Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>
> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi.  Mr. B is Gandhi.  My cat is bloody
> Gandhi.  We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>
> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>
> Who the hell are you????  </Greg Cisko>

No - I am Spartacus!

0
Frankymole
1/26/2005 12:27:00 AM
On or about 1/26/2005 12:27:00 AM, Frankymole <Frank@Ask for it on the
group.com> said:
> "Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
>> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
>>> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>>
>> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi.  Mr. B is Gandhi.  My cat is bloody
>> Gandhi.  We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>>
>> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>>
>> Who the hell are you????  </Greg Cisko>
>
> No - I am Spartacus!

Thwnke w lot, Mr. Mole.  I juet epewed coffee wll over my keybowrd.

Bret
0
Bret
1/26/2005 12:50:40 AM
"Dan" <dan@home.net> wrote in message

> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Take the test
>>
>> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>>
>> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
>>

> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>
> http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/images/cross.gif
>
> Dan

I'm pretty much smack dab in the middle (slightly left). I'm confused.

0
HockeyTownUSA
1/26/2005 1:10:34 AM
Economic Left/Right 7.88
Social Libertarians 0.00

PAPADOC

>Take the test
>
>http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
>Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
nospam
1/26/2005 4:13:23 AM
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:08:40 +1300, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Take the test
>
>http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
>Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Economic  -4.1
Social  -4.4

So, I'm a liberal libertarian. Closest to Ghandi & Mandela on their
plot.  I can live with that.

0
zmike6
1/26/2005 5:31:00 AM
Why, when this group was starting to get back on track with on-topic
subjects did you have to haul this political shite on here?

There goes another 12 months of this groups recovery, climbing out of the
political soapbox gutter back down to the abyss again.

In answer to your question and that pathetically overused ... loaded poll
.... Who gives a Fuck? You even had the arrogance to post this without an OT
pre-fix, this group is supposed to be about flight simulation you MONG. Get
a Fucking Life.

And if anyone throws up that overused chestnut "who the hell are you" it
will confirm my worst fears on this group.

Drop the fucking politics or go to a political newsgroup and chance debating
with someone who is not in the same mindset as you ... if you can.

Lets see if the recovery of this newsgroup can continue.

Selfish Bastards !

0
Colin
1/26/2005 6:55:38 AM
Fuck off Colin you stupid bitch.  I've already said that I posted it to this
group in error and apoligised for it.
Now I'm off to the Sein Fein website to buy another fucking T-shirt

"Colin" <Colin@NaeSpam.katana1000.plus.com> wrote in message
> Why, when this group was starting to get back on track with on-topic
> subjects did you have to haul this political shite on here?
>
> There goes another 12 months of this groups recovery, climbing out of the
> political soapbox gutter back down to the abyss again.
>
> In answer to your question and that pathetically overused ... loaded poll
> ... Who gives a Fuck? You even had the arrogance to post this without an
> OT
> pre-fix, this group is supposed to be about flight simulation you MONG.
> Get
> a Fucking Life.
>
> And if anyone throws up that overused chestnut "who the hell are you" it
> will confirm my worst fears on this group.
>
> Drop the fucking politics or go to a political newsgroup and chance
> debating
> with someone who is not in the same mindset as you ... if you can.
>

> Lets see if the recovery of this newsgroup can continue.
>
> Selfish Bastards !

0
rob
1/26/2005 8:14:55 AM
> Fuck off Colin you stupid bitch.  I've already said that I posted it to
this
> group in error and apoligised for it.
> Now I'm off to the Sein Fein website to buy another fucking T-shirt

LOL, good for you, you mong, but the bottom line is, you realised what you
did but still fanned the shit with a further post in the thread you
hypocritical thick bastard :))))

The political soap box bitch queen's still eagerly replied to your pathetic
fodder in droves, old habits die hard I guess? My point is valid.

I'll check back in another 6 months, the group genuinely seemed to be
recovering too.

What a wanker you are :))

0
Colin
1/26/2005 8:51:09 AM
>> Fuck off Colin you stupid bitch.  I've already said that I posted it to
> this
>> group in error and apoligised for it.
>> Now I'm off to the Sein Fein website to buy another fucking T-shirt
>

> LOL, good for you, you mong, but the bottom line is, you realised what you
> did but still fanned the shit with a further post in the thread you
> hypocritical thick bastard :))))
>
> The political soap box bitch queen's still eagerly replied to your
> pathetic
> fodder in droves, old habits die hard I guess? My point is valid.
>
> I'll check back in another 6 months, the group genuinely seemed to be
> recovering too.
>
> What a wanker you are :))

Nah, your the tosser.  You only ever come here to bitch about off topic
posts but how many fucking years since you've made and on topic contribution
dickhead?

0
rob
1/26/2005 9:13:37 AM
Mr. Sylvestre:
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

....closer to Ghandi than to Maggie Thatcher, and happy with it.
0
Mr
1/26/2005 1:22:38 PM
Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

0
Dr
1/26/2005 1:29:30 PM
"shu" <washu@hiwaay.net> wrote in message
> these questions are really loaded...

You couldn't be neutral, you had to take one side or the other

> it reminds me of questions like..
>

> "have you stopped beating your wife?
> "disagree"
> "agree"
>

> --
> **********
> shu
>
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Take the test
> >
> > http://www.politicalcompass.org/
> >
> > Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> > Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> > Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
Dr
1/26/2005 1:31:40 PM
"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Shit, wrong group sorry

Trust me, RIGHT group!!!!

0
Dr
1/26/2005 1:32:32 PM
I got to page 3 and gave up!   Too early in the morning for this..

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
Not
1/26/2005 1:38:09 PM
"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in

>>  you mong

Nice interchange dudes, very entertaining! I feel like asking  "who the
hell are you" just for troll sport!

What's a "mong" - is that a british thing?

0
Paul
1/26/2005 6:51:19 PM

> "Colin" <Colin@NaeSpam.katana1000.plus.com> wrote in message
> >> Fuck off Colin you stupid bitch.  I've already said that I posted it to
> > this
> >> group in error and apoligised for it.

You could always cancel the post, easy to do in OutlookExpress.
Highlight mistaken post.  Select Message -> Cancel message.

Easy.

0
Not
1/26/2005 7:06:47 PM
"Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>
>>>  you mong
>
> Nice interchange dudes, very entertaining! I feel like asking  "who the
> hell are you" just for troll sport!

LOL, Colins the group bitch whose only use is to throw abit of abuse at.
About all hes done here in the last few years is try to get Allan arrested
by the FBI and challenged PD to an online duel.  He has such a pathetic
sadsack little excuse of a life that he actually finds validation from a
computer game which says it all really.
He's easily the most common person I've ever met on usenet.

> What's a "mong" - is that a british thing?

I was wondering that, but I assume it meant to be an insult.

0
rob
1/26/2005 9:52:37 PM
"Not-My-Real-Name" <someone@micros0ft.com> wrote in message

> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> "Colin" <Colin@NaeSpam.katana1000.plus.com> wrote in message
>> > this
>
> You could always cancel the post, easy to do in OutlookExpress.
> Highlight mistaken post.  Select Message -> Cancel message.
>
> Easy.

Does that actually work?
I've tried it before with other posts but still got replies.

0
rob
1/26/2005 9:53:28 PM
rob wrote:

> Does that actually work?
> I've tried it before with other posts but still got replies.

Yes but you have to be quick.  Some news servers ignore the cancel requests
though.
If anything you'll limit, but not eliminate the damage!

You can also use the X-No-Archive thing,  if you don't want to help the
google.com millionares.  ;-)

0
For
1/26/2005 10:47:12 PM
Paul Grunwald wrote:
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>

>>> you mong
>

> Nice interchange dudes, very entertaining! I feel like asking  "who the
> hell are you" just for troll sport!
>
> What's a "mong" - is that a british thing?

Short for mongoloid

Stupot
0
Stuart
1/27/2005 7:36:59 AM
"Colin" <Colin@NaeSpam.katana1000.plus.com> wrote in message

> Selfish Bastards !

Happy New Year to you too Colin :)

--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

0
AM
1/27/2005 11:09:27 AM
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:52:37 +1300, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>About all hes done here in the last few years is try to get Allan arrested
>by the FBI and challenged PD to an online duel.

And what's wrong with that ?

0
no
1/27/2005 11:41:21 AM
> I got to page 3 and gave up!   Too early in the morning for this..

Must be on the right then!
WS

0
bernard
1/27/2005 2:56:02 PM
bernard spilman wrote:
> "Not-My-Real-Name" <someone@micros0ft.com> wrote in message
>
>>I got to page 3 and gave up!   Too early in the morning for this..
>
> Must be on the right then!

Dunno... the 'too early in the morning' thing sounds suspiciously
liberal to me ;)

Mr. S.
0
Mr
1/27/2005 3:52:25 PM
"Mr. Sylvestre" <MrSylvestre@worldcompany.com> wrote in message
> bernard spilman wrote:
> > "Not-My-Real-Name" <someone@micros0ft.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>I got to page 3 and gave up!   Too early in the morning for this..
> >
> > Must be on the right then!
>
> Dunno... the 'too early in the morning' thing sounds suspiciously
> liberal to me ;)
>
> Mr. S.

You do have a point there.

BTW: I was
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

At least we were in the same quadrant.
WS

0
bernard
1/27/2005 4:21:15 PM
complete bollocks.
I've seen such things before, often near election time.
There was one extremely unsubtle one which advised you to vote for a
particular ultraleft party no matter what answers you gave to the questions
a few years ago...

For example it shows Gerhard Schroeder and Tony Blair as being rightwing
politicians when in fact they're (and especially Schroeder who's a former?
high ranking member of the east German communist party) quite left of
center.
It shows Mandela as being Liberarian when in fact he's an autharitarian
person who wanted (and maybe still wants) to turn the RSA into a one party
state with him at the head.
It shows president Bush as a dangerously authoritarian person not dissimilar
to Hitler (and shows Thatcher as being the same), which couldn't be further
from the truth.

IOW it tries to portray leftwing hardliners as friendly reasonable moderates
and rightwing moderates as fanatical dangerous fascists...

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
Jeroen
1/27/2005 7:50:20 PM
According to this, I'm Ghandi as well...

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

0
Jay
1/27/2005 7:53:45 PM
"Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message
> complete bollocks.
> I've seen such things before, often near election time.
> There was one extremely unsubtle one which advised you to vote for a
> particular ultraleft party no matter what answers you gave to the
questions
> a few years ago...
>
> For example it shows Gerhard Schroeder and Tony Blair as being rightwing
> politicians when in fact they're (and especially Schroeder who's a former?
> high ranking member of the east German communist party) quite left of
> center.
> It shows Mandela as being Liberarian when in fact he's an autharitarian
> person who wanted (and maybe still wants) to turn the RSA into a one party
> state with him at the head.
> It shows president Bush as a dangerously authoritarian person not
dissimilar
> to Hitler (and shows Thatcher as being the same), which couldn't be
further
> from the truth.
>
> IOW it tries to portray leftwing hardliners as friendly reasonable
moderates
> and rightwing moderates as fanatical dangerous fascists...

Came out somewhere close to Hitler, did you?
WS

0
bernard
1/28/2005 1:18:05 AM
When you are bounced from behind, which way do you roll and pull: Left
or Right?

rob wrote:
> Take the test

0
Matthew
1/28/2005 4:03:03 AM
"> It shows president Bush as a dangerously authoritarian person not
dissimilar
> to Hitler

Sounds like a pretty accurate test.....

0
Bryan
1/28/2005 5:31:08 AM
Jeroen Wenting wrote:
> complete bollocks.
> (...)
>
> For example it shows Gerhard Schroeder and Tony Blair as being rightwing
> politicians when in fact they're (and especially Schroeder who's a former?
> high ranking member of the east German communist party) quite left of
> center.

While there is a lot to say about Schroeder, he certainly wasn't a
member of the East German Communist Party.  Lower Saxony, where he
lived, was part of the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany). Or
where you trolling ?

Regards,
Mr. Sylvestre
0
Mr
1/28/2005 12:25:29 PM
Always right, pussies roll left. hehe

Course Im never bounced from behind...hehe.

PAPADOC

>When you are bounced from behind, which way do you roll and pull: Left
>or Right?
>
>rob wrote:
>> Take the test

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html
0
PAPADOC
1/28/2005 4:50:36 PM
I don't believe in trying to simplify everybody into "left", "right" or
center.  If anybody cares to really know where I stand on a particular
subject, they can just ask.

0
FatKat