Looking for an old DOS simulation

Ages and ages ago I remember playing a very rudimentary F4 radar-
intercept simulator on my XT.  The game had a simple CGA display of some
of the F4's instruments, and flew using the keyboard.  After you either
succeeded or failed in the intercept attempt, the game would display your
flight profile vs. your target.  Does this ring any bells?  Anyone still
have this antique gem?

--
 Bruce H McIntosh - scotsman@afn.og - http://www.afn.org/~scotsman - WA4UF
Retrotechnologist and network geek with a strong affinity for Telecasters

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:27:24 +0000 (UTC), Bruce H McIntosh
<scotsman@afn.org> wrote:

>Ages and ages ago I remember playing a very rudimentary F4 radar-
>intercept simulator on my XT.  The game had a simple CGA display of some
>of the F4's instruments, and flew using the keyboard.  After you either
>succeeded or failed in the intercept attempt, the game would display your
>flight profile vs. your target.  Does this ring any bells?  Anyone still
>have this antique gem?

You mean this one?
http://www.abandonwaredos.com/abandonware-game.php?abandonware=Falcon&gid=MTQzMQ==
0