f



TAO 2.40 ( now works in Windows 2000/XP)

Hi,

I have modified the original source code for the  free version of The Ardennes Offensive 2.4 done by SSG.
This new version (call it say 2.40A) now works in Windows 2000 as well as XP. If anyone is interested
I can email them the new executable; currently in beta stage (more like release candidate). I'm just about
to contact Chris Merchant that runs Run5 website (now part of SSG), the final version will probably
be available from Run5 web site...or possibly my own if Chris is too busy with new stuff. If there will be
enough interest in this old wargame I  could add support for 1024x768 and 1280x1024 resolutions for it
in the future.

Regards,

Peter 


0
Peter
7/26/2005 12:14:06 AM
comp.pc.games.war-historical 7698 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
272 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 30

Hi Peter

Love your work :-)

please contact me via chris(at)merchantDOTonDOTnet and I will get it 
uploaded onto Run5.  Note that Rob Gjessing is now the Run5 Webmaster 
for future reference.

Cheers Chris


"Peter Fisla" <pfisla@rogers.com> wrote in
news:0-adnZss9beiHXjfRVn-qw@rogers.com: 

> Hi,
> 
> I have modified the original source code for the  free version of The
> Ardennes Offensive 2.4 done by SSG. This new version (call it say
> 2.40A) now works in Windows 2000 as well as XP. If anyone is
> interested I can email them the new executable; currently in beta
> stage (more like release candidate). I'm just about to contact Chris
> Merchant that runs Run5 website (now part of SSG), the final version
> will probably be available from Run5 web site...or possibly my own if
> Chris is too busy with new stuff. If there will be enough interest in
> this old wargame I  could add support for 1024x768 and 1280x1024
> resolutions for it in the future.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Peter 
> 
> 
> 

0
Chris
7/26/2005 12:24:58 AM
the new version is going is on the way to you :)

"Chris Merchant" <home.com> wrote in message news:42e5878a$1@duster.adelaide.on.net...
>
> Hi Peter
>
> Love your work :-)
>
> please contact me via chris(at)merchantDOTonDOTnet and I will get it
> uploaded onto Run5.  Note that Rob Gjessing is now the Run5 Webmaster
> for future reference.
>
> Cheers Chris
>
>
> "Peter Fisla" <pfisla@rogers.com> wrote in
> news:0-adnZss9beiHXjfRVn-qw@rogers.com:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have modified the original source code for the  free version of The
>> Ardennes Offensive 2.4 done by SSG. This new version (call it say
>> 2.40A) now works in Windows 2000 as well as XP. If anyone is
>> interested I can email them the new executable; currently in beta
>> stage (more like release candidate). I'm just about to contact Chris
>> Merchant that runs Run5 website (now part of SSG), the final version
>> will probably be available from Run5 web site...or possibly my own if
>> Chris is too busy with new stuff. If there will be enough interest in
>> this old wargame I  could add support for 1024x768 and 1280x1024
>> resolutions for it in the future.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>>
>>
> 


0
Peter
7/26/2005 2:19:47 AM
Peter Fisla schreef:
> the new version is going is on the way to you :)

Thanks for the update

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

0
eddysterckx
7/26/2005 6:37:22 AM
Thank you for the update!

It is great!

0
tigerblow
8/5/2005 1:41:14 PM
Reply: