computer hardware

dear, sir,

      please computer hardware group
comp.pc.hardware.systems 787 articles. 1 followers. rubioxzhimarcelovpa is leader. Post Follow

Cell Processor for Military Hardware
The Cell Processor, designed by Sony Toshiba IBM mainly for the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system (a glorified videogame console) is being used in another military application http://www.mc.com/images/products/PowerBlock-200c_tn.jpg http://www.mc.com/images/products/PowerBlock-220c-humvee_tn.jpg Mercury Computer Systems Introduces the First Rugged Cell BE Processor-Based Computer - the PowerBlock 200 Unprecedented Processing Density to Propel Digital Battlefield Applications from the Research Laboratory to Networked Land-Mobile Vehicles LONG BEACH, Calif., Jan. 16 /PRNewswire-Fir...

DLL errors: The hardware, the hardware, it's ALWAYS the hardware...
As John stated in the DLL Hell thread: "Really? How many of those links are cases of "DLL Hell'? Thats where a program replaces an existing Windows DLL with its version. All these are a bunch of links where a DLL is missing or corrupted. Its a pretty safe bet that 10.3 also will suffer from missing or corrupted files due to disk problems. As evidenced by the frequent need to trash certain programs preference files." This is the age-old "cheap unreliable hardware" argument that John always runs back to when cornered about Windows' shortcomings....

..Scoop!! Pc hardware runs amiga software faster than amiga hardware!!
its true.. heres the proof.. http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html Who can refute this evidence? On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:40:30 +0800, "MrJumbles" <fauxbrick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >its true.. >heres the proof.. >http://www.totalamiga.org/bts.html > >Who can refute this evidence? and yes, amithlon is great Amiga on PC :) > > > "Sam Smith" <sam@potionp.co.uk> wrote in news:bhvmoa$cle$1$8300dec7 @news.demon.co.uk: > What a shame you can't get Amithlon anymore though :( That's not entirely accurate. Amithlon is no longer bei...

Amazon most popular Computers & PC Hardware
The most popular Computers & PC Hardware on Amazon.com. 12/8/2006 3:50PM EST 1. Apple MacBook MA700LL/A 13.3" Notebook PC 2. Sony VAIO VGN-FE770G 15.4" Notebook 3. Apple iMac Desktop with 20" Display MA589LL/A 4. Toshiba Satellite A105-S2201 15.4" Widescreen Notebook PC 5. Apple Magsafe Airline Power Adapter MA598Z/ 6. Apple iMac Desktop with 17" Display MA710LL/A 7. Apple MacBook MA699LL/A 13.3" Notebook 8. Apple iMac Desktop with 17" Display MA590LL/ 9. Apple MacBook Pro MA601LL/A 15.4" Notebook 10. Toshiba Satellite A105-S428...

WTD: TI 980B computer system/hardware
Hi, I'm looking for anyone that has TI 980B computer system or any 980 hardware they would like to part with. Please contact me at: dtlelectronics@verizon.net Thanks! ...

Computer Hardware
What computer hardware is required to set up a Local Area Network? unit12news@yahoo.co.uk (Abdul Hoque) wrote in message news:<6277aee2.0310150453.78b04f4d@posting.google.com>... > What computer hardware is required to set up a Local Area Network? Ok, This really depends on what sorta thing you are doing but moreover speaking from the computer hardware point of view you need a 10/100 ethernet card witch costs barley anything, then you have to get a server, or In a home network case you could get a router, then you can put hubs on the router. (the router is your source to the interne...

Computer Hardware
Found this site the other day and ordered a few things from them. They are really nice people and they have super fast shipping. Check them out. http://www.streetvisioncustoms.com\cart ...

Hardware requirement for hardware in the loop
I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop simulation. I developed xpc target and real time workshop. I want to order some hardware and electronic boards for interfacing. what is the most general interfaces cards and I/O.(A/D,D/A, CAN controller .......) which type and which marks is better to buy????? which cards you used in your company or Institue??? Is there any general rack for hardware in the loop? Thanks On Feb 25, 9:39 pm, omidamir2...@gmail.com wrote: > I want to setup a laboratory for general hardware in the loop > simulation. > I developed xpc targ...

xPC target seminar on September 9, 2004
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C48C29.9C1F47E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The laboratory of robotic systems (LSRO) is organizing a one day seminar = on xPC target - a real-time rapid prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop = simulation environment for PC hardware - which will take place on = Thursday, September 9, from 10h30 (the venue will be announced once the = number of participants is known). The seminar will be held in english by = Mr. Michael Vetsch, xPC target Manager at ...

Hardwar
Hi there, I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. Can anyone help? On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:26:55 GMT, Strider <email-address@signature.okay> wrote: >Hi there, > >I heard this is a fantastic game. I can't find it for download anywhere >and it doesn't appear to be available to for purchase. > >Can anyone help? http://zedo.hardwar.org.uk/gethardwar.htm if nothing there helps, drop me a private email (you'll have to unfudge the address yourself) and I might co...

Cheap Computer hardware, PC repair brea
Go to site http://acnt.com/showpages.asp?pid=1058... Computer hardware pc repair brea, onsite computer maintenance support, troubleshooting services center, technical support help for home and business. Expert technician for problems solving like Laptop, printer equipment, network parts. Call shop at acnt.com brea, California, orange county. ...

%SYSTEM-F-MCHECK, detected hardware error, PC=00003CBB, PSL=0BC00004
Hi, What can we do about this error message? %SYSTEM-F-MCHECK, detected hardware error, PC=00003CBB, PSL=0BC00004 The machine is a VAXStation 4000-60 running VMS V5.5-2 with two external 4 GB disks (system and user). A few days ago, the error message (in entirety below) began appearing on login. Username: Password: Welcome to VAX/VMS V5.5 Last interactive login on Monday, 12-FEB-2007 17:55 Last non-interactive login on Tuesday, 13-FEB-2007 15:50 %SYSTEM-F-MCHECK, detected hardware error, PC=00003CBB, PSL=0BC00004 Improperly handled condition, image exit forced. Sig...

Hardwar
Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? I know of a dedicated server, with no players yet thou.. If you play Hardwar, send a mess and join our world.. =) Van The Man I just installed this game again after buying it years ago. It beats some of the games that have just arrived!! Fantastic. Lots of support online too. Yes I just might give it ago. How do I play on line? Thanks ken "Van The Man" <vantheman@nordic-pua.net> wrote in message news:wtkTa.21232$dP1.40316@newsc.telia.net... > Anyone out there who plays Hardwar? > I know of a dedicated server, wi...

If you looking for computer hardware...low cost computers...
Easy way to find what you need, or find answer on your problems about hardware... http://comp-hardware.blogspot.com/ ...

Web resources about - computer hardware - comp.pc.hardware.systems

Computer Show

Computer No.5 in Room 143 discovers largest prime number ever known - 22m digits
... the previous record-holder. The largest known prime number is now almost 5 million digits longer than the previous record-holder. In a computer ...

A computer storage exec explains why that once-hot market is melting down
... they are using a combination of cloud services (like Amazon's S3) and new "converged" systems. Those are systems that blend together computers, ...

Computer defeats human champion in strategy game "Go"
Go, the ancient Chinese board game, has a new champion: an artificial intelligence system

What to do if your computer has a virus
Take these three steps to limit the damage and recover your Windows system.

Researchers are training computers to recognize sarcasm on Twitter
Twitter contains multitudes. On any given day you'll find earnest and passionate rumination, breaking news and analysis, silly hashtag games, ...

DARPA devotes $60M to making an implantable, wideband brain-computer interface
DARPA wants to connect our brains to the Internet. What could possibly go wrong?

Officials: Ex-jockey agent logged in to racing computers - Fox News
Authorities say a former jockey agent has been charged with illegally accessing the New York Racing Association's computers.