HP Printers

I have a question related to HP printers:

I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade the Embedded Web Server
on HP Printers? I don't know this is possible or done with firmware!?
The reason I'm asking is the web interface we have for some of our
8150 printers is very basic [I'm guessing fairly old too]. Some of our
newer printers [2300s] have really useful tracking stats for toner,
paper stats, email alerts etc and we were wanting to get this info on
all our printers...

Would appreciate any help...

Thanks,

Mikel
0
michael
11/10/2004 2:01:11 PM
comp.pc.hardware.systems 787 articles. 1 followers. rubioxzhimarcelovpa is leader. Post Follow