ST3750640AS-RK Internal 3.5 Inch Hard Drive the last Seagate 750GB - SATA hard drive

Seagate company raised it's last 750GB SATA hard drive ST3750640AS-RK
Internal 3.5 Inch Hard Drive which is the largest hard drive in
capacity in desktop storage categories, and suitable for gamers and
movies and music lover to storage what they want on it.
To read more go to http://computerworld4y.blogspot.com
0
speedman2010
5/6/2008 11:55:07 AM
comp.pc.hardware.systems 787 articles. 1 followers. rubioxzhimarcelovpa is leader. Post Follow

how hard to replace titanium internal hard drive? How to clone old hard drive onto it?
Hi all - I have a 2001 titanium laptop with a 20 Gig hard drive. The thing is getting too full and I'm toying with the idea of getting a bigger one and replacing it. Questions: 1) how hard is it to do myself? Is it easy to ruin/break something or is it pretty simple to do it right? 2) are there instructions somewhere on-line? 3) are there different brands of drives I can buy? If so, any suggestions for good ones or ones to avoid? and 4) I don't want to re-install the OS, software, preferences, GUI behavior, etc. Is it possible to clone my internal drive onto the new one s...

FS: 3 Hard Drives
1st bid wins! 3 Hard Drives - 20gb 10gb 6gb (drive 20 gig) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5115747121 5 Western Digital 6.4gb gig Hard Drives (drive 6 gig) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6700806547 ...

Using an internal hard drive as an external hard drive
I have 2 internal disks that I have taken out from a PC that has failed me after 6 years of use. I now am using an HP notebook, and I need data from these 2 disks that I wanted to copy to my laptop ... or possibly use these 2 disks as some sort of temporary storage. In my previous work, we had some kind of caddy / container for hard disks, you place the hard disk inside, and it has some minimal wirings to allow you to plug-in power to the hard disk, and some cable to attach for the data ( like the flat ribbon inside the PC ). However, I do not know what this is called and therefore don't...

Housing two 2.5-inch hard disks in one 3.5-inch drive bay?
Found such a toy in local computer shopping arcade. Is it gonna kill both hard disks by heat? -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.32.8 ^ ^ 19:57:01 up 3 days 3:26 0 users load average: 1.18 1.13 1.09 不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA): http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_socsecu/sub_addressesa On 26/02/2010 12:58, Man-wai Chang to The Door (24000bps) wrote: > Found such a toy in local computer shopping arcade. > > Is it gonna...

Premade external hard drive or internal hard drive with enclosure?
Hi, My WD mybook external hardrive died, and now i need a new one for my laptop (which has th elaptop firewire conneciton, which isn't the same as the pc firewire connection that most external harddrives come with, thus need to use usb) So I'm thinking of getting the following toshiba 320 gb external ( see link below). However I have also been considering getting a regular internal harddrive and enclosure. would this be better in terms of reliability and speed? How difficult is this to set up? If this is better any recommendations for a 300-500 gb drive and enclosure? T...

new hard drive + old hard drive
I think I need you guys help here. My old custom-built computer's hard drive is running out of space and it's messed up and registry doesn't look good. I was given used 20GB and try to install as local(bootable) hard drive(C:) and want to use old hard drive(13GB) as back-up storage(F:) I have XP installed now and have a CD for XP and want to clean install on new 20GB. I know to how to hook up and set up master and slave and configure bios etc and install XP with clean installation. What I want to find out is I want to use the program in old hard drive. As far as I know,I...

FS/FOR SWAP: Fujitsu Enterprise MAP3735NP - Hard drive - 73.5 GB - internal - 3.5" - Ultra320 SCSI - 68 pin HD D-Sub - 10000 rpm
Hi, I've bought the wrong disks and can't return them They are brand new and totaly undammaged. I need single ended not LVD They are two Fujitsu Enterprise MAP3735NP - Hard drive - 73.5 GB - internal - 3.5" - Ultra320 SCSI - 68 pin HD D-Sub - 10000 rpm - buffer: 8 MB Their MTTF is 1,200,000 hours I need to swap them for some 68pin scsi disks. I'd prefer a load of 72Gb 68pin SE scsi hard disks if possible. Remembering that these disks are brand spanking new :) ********************* Khalid Schofield System Administrator / EM Technician Dept. Of Materials ...

Creating a hard drive image
Hi, I have never seen this sort of hardware setup before (setup sun and ia servers before, worked with old hardware before, but never saw this setup). What this site has is a rack of boards, that sort of look like old mainframe multiplexer controller boards ... but htis one rack has a SPARC board that connects to a box above it, which holds an enclosed hard drive, about 20 gb. It reportedly (couldnt connect to it one day to run commands to see exactly what it has hardware and software wise) is running 5.7 SunOS under a WinXP OS. It reportedly has five 4gb partitions, one or more of which m...

Underside hard drive coolers bad for hard drives
Now....I just remembered something. A while ago, I had a problem with my WD hard drive. I sent in for RMA. No problem with that. Now, I have to also send in my Seagate HD as well due to many allocated bad sectors. What seems to be the common link between these two drives is that I used a cheap hard drive cooler, the one you fit on the underside of a hard drive. Could it be possible that the cooler is causing vibration issues and this is causing the hard drive to exhibit problems over time? Frustrated wrote: > Now....I just remembered something. A while ago, ...

Hard Drive Dying
The hard drive in my Mac G3 desktop began making unhealthy sounds, as though a bearing is going. Is there a way for me to "clone" or image this hard drive to a new hard drive? Or will I have to install the new hard drive, format, and reinstall the operating system and programs from scratch? For those of you who might think the wiser course would be to scrap the G3 altogether and move up to something newer, I feel a new hard drive would be a worthwhile fix because the rest of the computer is fine. It is mostly used for word processing, web surfing, and email, so in that respect it i...

copy a program from hard drive to usb hard drive
i want to copy a program that is already installed on my computer to a external usb hard drive to copy to another computer, can anyone help? is there a way or program to do this? thankyou ============== Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware troubleshooting newsgroups. ...

Auction: 3.5 inch hard drive adapter IBM PS/2 65SX 65 SX
>http://cgi.ebay.com/3-5-inch-hard-drive-adapter-IBM-PS-2-65SX-65-SX_W0QQitemZ290025245457QQihZ019QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem< End time: Sep-08-06 09:59:10 PDT Hi! > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290025245457 A standard hard disk doesn't fit into this exactly. (I recently put a Seagate Barracuda ST12550N into a 65SX.) I was able to get the Seagate drive installed in a fairly secure way, but if your drive doesn't fit well enough to be secure, you might have to drill a set of screw holes. William wm_walsh@hotmail.com wro...

Duplicating internal hard drive to external drive
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I want to purchase a higher capacity hard drive and have it replace my existing one. I would like to make a bootable copy of my existing one by using my external USB drive enclosure. My plan is to place the new drive in this enclosure and use Powerquest Drive Image 7 to copy my existing drive to the new one, then removing the existing with the new one Will this work? I know Drive Image will let me dup from internal to internal (primary to slave),but it's not clear whether I can use its copy disk option to go to an external drive...

Syncing folders
Hi. I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it I want a folder on my MacBook Pro hard disk that syncs to it Is this possible ben.necho@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi. > > I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it > > I want a folder on my MacBook Pro hard disk that syncs to it > > Is this possible === I use "arRsync" from .......... http://arrsync.sourceforge.net/ ... free and opensource === mikehes@gmail.com wrote: > ben.necho@yahoo.com wrote: > > Hi. > > > > I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it...

8668c hard drive is dead, wont accept any other hard drive
we had a power outage and i lost my WD 30gig, the recovery CD wont even format it, i tool a maxtore 6.4 from working pc and put it in the HP, the bios reads the maxtor but all i see after that is a flashing dot nothing more, nothing less. i took an old fujitsu 8.4 and did the recovery , smae thing happened , that flashing dot again should i use only WD or what is the problem exactly??? one more question, i tried to take that WD off the case to send it for warranty but it sounded like escaping from jail is much easier, the screws r soldered into the sheets and i cant it off, any help with t...

Web resources about - ST3750640AS-RK Internal 3.5 Inch Hard Drive the last Seagate 750GB - SATA hard drive - comp.pc.hardware.systems

www.easyrecovery.ie - /datarecovery/hdd/seagate/
[To Parent Directory] 9NK2AE-500 9NK2AG-500 Barracuda+5400.1 Barracuda+7200.10 Barracuda+7200.11 Barracuda+7200.7 Barracuda+7200.8 Barracuda+7200.9 ...