"Check spelling (abc) button"?

From Help (v. 4.70): "You can check your spelling by positioning the
cursor at the point in the message where checking should begin and
selecting Check spelling from the Tools menu, or by pressing Ctrl+K,
or by clicking the Check spelling button."

Where is that "Check spelling button"? It's not on the main toolbar
and the message editing window has three buttons: Send, Save, Cancel.

Tim
0
Tim

On 3/11/2014 6:45 PM, Tim wrote:

> From Help (v. 4.70): "You can check your spelling by positioning the
> cursor at the point in the message where checking should begin and
> selecting Check spelling from the Tools menu, or by pressing Ctrl+K,
> or by clicking the Check spelling button."
>
> Where is that "Check spelling button"? It's not on the main toolbar
> and the message editing window has three buttons: Send, Save, Cancel.

Is it different from version 4.63? There it's at the very top of the
field where you type in your message, to the right of several text
alignment icons. A little green checkmark with "abc" above it.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
3/12/2014 1:08:33 AM
On 11 Mar 2014, Tim <tim.p.vasovic@mymailnow.invalid> wrote in
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> From Help (v. 4.70): "You can check your spelling by positioning the
> cursor at the point in the message where checking should begin and
> selecting Check spelling from the Tools menu, or by pressing Ctrl+K,
> or by clicking the Check spelling button."
>
> Where is that "Check spelling button"? It's not on the main toolbar
> and the message editing window has three buttons: Send, Save, Cancel.

I have no such button. Futhermore, the spell check seems to start at
the top, no matter where you position the cursor.
0
Nil
3/12/2014 1:14:27 AM
On 3/11/2014 7:08 PM, Stephen Hust wrote:

>> Where is that "Check spelling button"? It's not on the main toolbar
>> and the message editing window has three buttons: Send, Save, Cancel.

> Is it different from version 4.63? There it's at the very top of the
> field where you type in your message, to the right of several text
> alignment icons. A little green checkmark with "abc" above it.

Under

Tools - Options - Outgoing mail - Message formatting - Formatting and
use of styling in messages

the box next to "Do not display the editor 'styles' toolbar" has to be
*unchecked*.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
3/12/2014 1:25:52 AM
Stephen Hust <shnospam@a1.net> wrote on Tue, 11 March 2014

> Tools - Options - Outgoing mail - Message formatting - Formatting and
> use of styling in messages
>
> the box next to "Do not display the editor 'styles' toolbar" has to be
> *unchecked*.

That's it. Thanks.

Tim
0
Tim
3/12/2014 10:38:36 PM
Nil <rednoise9@REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote on Tue, 11 March 2014

> I have no such button.

See Stephen's 2nd reply.

> Futhermore, the spell check seems to start at
> the top, no matter where you position the cursor.

So I noticed.

Tim

0
Tim

"Check Mail" button does not check mail.
Very strange problem on my friend's computer. His system is a HP computer running W7 home version, has used Eudora for years without problems. I was (successfully) fixing the GMail untrusted certificate error when this problem occurred: Clicking the "Check Mail" toolbar icon does not check mail. Using menu item File>Check Mail does not check mail. Using the personalities window, R clicking "Dominant" & check mail DOES work. I tried, in this order: Reboot the machine. Turning off MS Security essentials. Created a restore point & re-installed Eudora....

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

Can I eliminate the "Maximize","Minimize",and "Close" buttons of a figure window?
Hi. I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the figure window. Can I use the 'set' function of MATLAB to realize this goal? Thanks! junziyang wrote: > > > Hi. > I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the > figure window. Can I use the 'set' function of MATLAB to realize > this > goal? > Thanks! Cannot be done (with R13) AFAIK / per per isakson wrote: > > > junziyang wrote: >> >> >> Hi. >> I want to eliminate these buttons on the up-right corner of the >> figure win...

No more "Subject", "Date/Time" or "Size" headers/buttons in new mail (and other) folders
All of a sudden they disappeared: the "Subject", "Date/Time" or "Size" headers/buttons in my new mail (and other) folder preview are gone! Just the sender remains, and when new mail arrives it 'disappears' somewhere in the alphabetically sorted list in stead of ending up on top in the date-sorted list. I use V4.31 on XP, sofar I never had any major issues. PMail sometimes decides for a disabled SMTP server without warning when I'm on the road, but that's it. This one is a major issue. It has rendered my email almost unusable. All I can...

In walkback window, "Debug It" button is "hidden"
I'm sure this is probably intentional (we're already debugging), but then this bug report would turn into: it is actually still there, and still accessible, just barely (like 3 pixels of the toolbar button are visible). Jeff M. ...

Is "String s = "abc";" equal to "String s = new String("abc");"?
In my opinion,"String s = "abc";" has only created a reference s not a object."String s= new String("abc");" has created a new object and its reference is s.Is it right?If I'm right,I still have a question.When I can use first one not need the second one? Bruce Sam wrote: > In my opinion,"String s = "abc";" has only created a reference s not a > object."String s= new String("abc");" has created a new object and its > reference is s.Is it right? Not really. Both declare a reference, and while the fi...

"or" and "and"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

why "::", not "."

"my" and "our"

"out" and "in out"

"/a" is not "/a" ?

Web resources about - "Check spelling (abc) button"? - comp.pegasus-mail.windows