[OT] One click, one (artificial) life...

Hi everyone,
I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can
save lives sometimes (especially mine).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI

Thanks a lot and cheers.

DavCori
http://www.ar4tro.com/welcome.html
0
DavCori80

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:09:02 +0200, DavCori80 wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can
> save lives sometimes (especially mine).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI
>
> Thanks a lot and cheers.

Good heavens!  If you're going to do it, get it done quickly.

Bill
0
Bill

[OT] One click, one (artificial) life..
Hi everyone, I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can save lives sometimes (expecially mine). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI Thanks a lot and cheers. -- DavCori ...

[...]

[OT] One click, one life...
Hi everyone, I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can save lives sometimes (especially mine). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI Thanks a lot and cheers. DavCori http://www.ar4tro.com/welcome.html ...

[OT] One click, one life...
Hi everyone, I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can save lives sometimes (especially mine). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI Thanks a lot and cheers. DavCori http://www.ar4tro.com ...

[OT]One click, one life...
Hi everyone, I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can save lives sometimes (expecially mine). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI Thanks a lot and cheers. -- DavCori ...

[OT] One click, one life...
Hi everyone, I would like to share a youtube clip...one click costs nothing while can save lives sometimes (especially mine). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCeqtGHpJI Thanks a lot and cheers. DavCori http://www.ar4tro.com ...

Web resources about - [OT] One click, one (artificial) life... - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Artificial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fourth Industrial Revolution: Robots, Artificial Intelligence Will Destroy 5.1 Million Jobs by 2020
... the World Economic Forum at Davos claims a Fourth Industrial Revolution is Coming. The Fourth Industrial Revolution includes developments artificial ...

Artificial intelligence pioneer Marvin Minsky has died 88 — here are some of his greatest achievements ...
We've lost one of the world's most brilliant scientists. Marvin Minsky, the MIT scientist who helped pioneer the field of artificial intelligence ...

Google chairman Eric Schmidt: Artificial intelligence platforms can 'change the world'
The Google billionaire believes companies need to start working together on developing artificial intelligence.

Papa John’s Is Eliminating All Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors From Its Menu
Now that the anti-everything-artificial train has left the station, it is showing no signs of stopping: Papa John’s says it’s the first pizza ...

Singapore's artificial natural paradise
Singapore is one of the most densely-populated states on earth. It's also growing. Through reclamation its landmass has grown by an estimated ...

CES 2016 Roundup: Artificial Intelligence And Custom Maps Will Take Over Your Driving Soon
... hand-off scenarios, and what technology options and ripple effects automated driving can bring on board; that’s where deep learning and artificial ...

Marvin Minsky, artificial intelligence pioneer, dies of brain hemorrhage at 88
Marvin Minsky, the computer scientist who helped blaze the trail for virtual smartphone assistants and other manifestations of artificial intelligence, ...

Artificial Intelligence Pioneer Marvin Minsky Dies at 88
Marvin Minsky isn’t quite as well known as some of the early computer or internet pioneers, but artificial intelligence—a concept he worked to ...

Artificial Intelligence Is Here To Help Us, Microsoft Boss Jean-Philippe Courtois Says
Don't fear artificial intelligence: It's here to help. In an interview with HuffPost Rise at Davos last week, Microsoft International president ...