Michael

From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de>

> ... see <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/30538.aspx>
>
>      Michael

Danke

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

0
David
9/6/2011 9:56:22 AM
I see this for quite a while before the rest of the GUI becomes
visible:
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9430/peg462.png

This wasn't the case with v. 4.61, which loaded faster.

Yrrah

0
Yrrah
9/8/2011 5:39:25 PM
On 08 Sep 2011, Yrrah <Yrrah-acf@acf.invalid> wrote in
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> I see this for quite a while before the rest of the GUI becomes
> visible:
> http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9430/peg462.png
>
> This wasn't the case with v. 4.61, which loaded faster.

I think it loads in the same amount of time. The difference is that
there was some message in the status bar giving a clue about what was
happening (something about 'scanning New Mail folder' maybe? I don't
remember exactly, and of course now that I've upgraded I can't see the
message.)
0
Nil

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Notification of incoming messages with Pegasus Mail 4.4
Hello, I finally got Pegasus Mail 4.4 set up on our Windows network. However, we now have a small problem that we're trying to work out: We would like to have incoming mail messages invoke a popup dialog box on the screen when a user receives a new email. I see that if Pegasus Mail is running the tray icon will animate with the Pegasus wings flapping. However, if the user is not currently running PM, I would like a visual notification of an incoming message. How can this be accomplished? I would imagine it might require a 3rd party application to do this. Mike McWhinney ...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004 (29.06.2004): - Fixes missing reader button problem on Pegasus Mail's window bar. - Adjusts ID recognition to Pegasus Mail's v4.2 editor changes. - Fixes quoted-printable related loading and coding problems. - Fixes keyserver look-up problems with PGP 7.x/8x. - Fixes a permanent BCC related crash. - Enhances PGP/MIME support. - Enhances folder decoding. - Adds some minimal HTML support for both the latter. - And - as everyone would expect - several minor things ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 [fixes and enhancements] for Pegasus Mail released
Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004 (29.06.2004): - Fixes missing reader button problem on Pegasus Mail's window bar. - Adjusts ID recognition to Pegasus Mail's v4.2 editor changes. - Fixes quoted-printable related loading and coding problems. - Fixes keyserver look-up problems with PGP 7.x/8x. - Fixes a permanent BCC related crash. - Enhances PGP/MIME support. - Enhances folder decoding. - Adds some minimal HTML support for both the latter. - And - as everyone would expect - several minor things ... Download from: http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/download.htm Version 4.9.6.4 / 6-2004...

PGP plugin 4.9.6.4 for Pegasus Mail [fixes and enhancements for v4.3] released
Version 4.9.6.5 / 7-2004 (10.07.2005): - Adds UTF-8 and (limited) Unicode support which will only work with Pegasus Mail v4.3x and later. Only there's a new issue to solve by David Harris: PGP encrypted messages created by previous versions of this extension or imported from outside of Pegasus Mail will show up with missing 8bit characters (umlauts, e.g., see Html-help for more details). - I finally found a way for displaying the real (undecoded) raw data in Pegasus Mail's (v4) raw view; unfortunately it only works if each PGP message is opened in a new reader window. - P...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Pegasus Mail Install Program choosing wrong directory to install programs to upon update from 4.x beta to 4.31
Okay - This is what the information shows as I have it installed now. Pegasus Mail for Microsoft Windows Copyright (C) 1992-2005, David Harris, all rights reserved Electronic mail to support@pmail.gen.nz. WinPMail version: Version 4.30 public beta 1 (Win32), Jul 17 2005 Language resources: Standard UK English resource set Extension Manager version: 1.13 Operating mode: Standalone User name and ID: username, 0 Windows version: 5.1 Windows flag word: 0 WINPMAIL.EXE directory: C:\PMAIL\Programs Home mailbox location: C:\PMAIL\MAIL\username New mailbox location: C:\PMAIL\MAIL\user...

mail() To: header in PHP 4.4.4
I'm using the mail() function on a Linux server. Under PHP 4.4.3, the followng code worked as expected: $dest="webmaster@mydomain.com"; $subject="something here"; $body="contents here"; $headers = "From: fname lname <name@xxx.com\n"."To: myfname mylname <webmaster@mydomain.com>" ; mail($dest,$subject,$body,$headers) The received email message contained the following headers: To: myfname mylname <webmaster@mydomain.com> From: fname lname <name@xxx.com Subject: something here Under PHP 4.4.4, the code works differently...

Pegasus Mail 4.63
<http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> > <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> > > Michael > Danke Michael. -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://multi-av.thespykiller.co.uk http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

=?windows-1256?B?4+be2iDMz+3PIObRx8baIOHdys0gx+Hj5sfe2g==?= =?windows-1256?B?IMfh483M5sjlIObH4ePj5Oba5SDmx+Hj1N3R5SAo4ccg?= =?windows-1256?B?ytPKzs/j5SDd7CDj2tXtySDH4eHlKQ==?= #4
4+be2iDMz+3PIObRx8baIOHdys0gx+Hj5sfe2iDH4ePNzObI5SDmx+Hj4+Tm2uUg5sfh49Td0eUg KOHHIMrTys7P4+UK3ewg49rV7ckgx+Hh5SkKCsfh0cfI2AoKaHR0cDovL2dsb2JlLng5MHgubmV0 LwoKw+YKCmh0dHA6Ly9uYXRpZ2EuMTBoLnVz ...

MSM for Windows NT 4.4.1 and windows server 2008 r2
Hi, does anyone know if MSM for Windows NT 4.4.1 runs on a Windows Server 2008 r2 machine ? All I need is Telnet access and the printer definitions in SYSGEN, nothing complicated. Thank you in advance. Uli On Jan 19, 8:00=A0am, "me" <ukoe...@koeppesoftware.de> wrote: > Hi, > > does anyone know if MSM for Windows NT 4.4.1 runs on a =A0Windows Server = 2008 > r2 machine ? All I need is Telnet access and the printer definitions in > SYSGEN, nothing complicated. > > Thank you in advance. > > Uli I USE THE MSM-NT 4.4.1 ON WINDOWS 2008 R2 BUT ONL...

Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Danke Michael :-) -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Pegasus Mail 4.61 released
See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | See <http://www.pmail.com/v46x.htm> for details. Danke Michael :-) -- Dave Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp ...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Web resources about - 4.62 is out ... - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Poll: Who Wins the Brand Battle of Trump vs. Fox News?
On her Fox News program Tuesday night, Ms. Kelly said she will still co-moderate the debate. "The truth is he doesn't get to control the media," ...

Why Cloud Gaming Will Popularize Virtual Reality
The virtual reality hype is real. It is undeniable that virtual reality is in popular demand among early adopters and hardcore gamers. Facebook’s ...

26 states ask Supreme Court to halt Obama’s carbon emissions plan
This should be interesting. One state after another have been pushing back on the new EPA carbon emission guidelines, with many of them refusing ...

Wednesday Morning News: Beached Whales, Ammon Bundy, Egypt, Divine, Apple, Bernie Sanders, Snow Men
APPREHENDED : The FBI has arrested Ammon Bundy and 7 others in a rural Oregon traffic stop, ending a three week standoff against federal authorities ...

Obama urges swift action on Zika virus
US President Barack Obama has called for faster research on the quick-moving Zika virus, which is spread by mosquitoes and has been linked to ...

Kris Jenner Opens Up About O.J. Simpson & Nicole Brown Simpson: 'They Were My Family'
Kris Jenner poses with Hollywood Today Live ‘s hosts Ross Mathews and Garcelle Beauvais while making an appearance on the show on Tuesday (January ...

Lena Headey Channels Cersei Lannister To Read ‘Bachelor’ Insults On Jimmy Kimmel
Who would have thought that Lena Headey would fit right in with the women of The Bachelor ? Lena guested on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote her ...

Conan O'Brien remembers late actor Abe Vigoda with his most hilarious 'Late Night' moments
Tuesday's night's "Conan" opened with a touching tribute to actor Abe Vigoda, who died earlier that day . Vigoda was a frequent participant ...

Police: 2 Dead, 3 Wounded in Seattle Homeless Camp Shooting
CNN Police: 2 Dead, 3 Wounded in Seattle Homeless Camp Shooting New York Times SEATTLE — Two people were killed and three others wounded as ...

Josh Duggar Might Settle Lawsuit With Danica Dillon While Anna’s Thank You Might Mean Financial Woes ...
Josh Duggar has agreed to a settlement conference with Danica Dillon after things reportedly did not go so well at their pre-trial conference ...