Adding Sender to Addressbook

I have V4.70.

If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
address to" -  "Addressbook'.

"Select an addressbook" window comes up.

I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."

Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
and there's no entry made.

Is it broken or am I missing something?

--
John H
0

On 25.10.2016 at 11:14:28 John_H <john4271@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have V4.70.
>
>If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
>address to" -  "Addressbook'.
>
>"Select an addressbook" window comes up.
>
>I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."
>
>Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
>and there's no entry made.
>
>Is it broken or am I missing something?

When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.
0
Vito
10/25/2016 1:33:53 PM
On article <580f5f53$0$342$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>, Vito Corti
wrote:

> On 25.10.2016 at 11:14:28 John_H <john4271@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >I have V4.70.
> >
> >If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
> >address to" -  "Addressbook'.
> >
> >"Select an addressbook" window comes up.
> >
> >I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."
> >
> >Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
> >and there's no entry made.
> >
> >Is it broken or am I missing something?
> >

> When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
> I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.

Same here. Can you inform where is your Pmail installed in? Try "Help
> About Pegasus Mail > Info", then select Listbox text and paste it
on your answer. It's also important to know the level of your user
privileges.

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler
10/25/2016 8:08:15 PM
Vito Corti wrote:
>On 25.10.2016 at 11:14:28 John_H <john4271@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>I have V4.70.
>>
>>If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
>>address to" -  "Addressbook'.
>>
>>"Select an addressbook" window comes up.
>>
>>I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."
>>
>>Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
>>and there's no entry made.
>>
>>Is it broken or am I missing something?
>>

>When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
>I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.

An oversight on my part... it's a known problem that's been fixed in
V4.72.  I've now upgraded and everything is fine.

Thanks for your help.

--
John H
0