Address Books

I am trying out Pegasus mail under XP but have not been able to import over
15 names from any of my SeaMonkey address books.  Is there some place in
Pegasus to set options or preferences?

--
 JohnW-Mpls
0

On 7/4/2012 1:25 PM, JohnW-Mpls wrote:
> Address Books
>
> I am trying out Pegasus mail under XP but have not been able to import over
> 15 names from any of my SeaMonkey address books.  Is there some place in
> Pegasus to set options or preferences?

On the Tools menu are "account settings" and "options".

Bill

0
Bill
7/4/2012 5:30:40 PM
On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:30:40 -0400, Bill McCray <billmccray@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>On 7/4/2012 1:25 PM, JohnW-Mpls wrote:
>> Address Books
>>
>> I am trying out Pegasus mail under XP but have not been able to import over
>> 15 names from any of my SeaMonkey address books.  Is there some place in
>> Pegasus to set options or preferences?
>
>On the Tools menu are "account settings" and "options".
>
>Bill

Thanks - Tools Options is a logical start but everything there affects
messages and I am looking for something that affects the address books.
Reindex might be involved - I'll post a message about that.

As for the 15 name limit, that must be in the files I'm importing. Two
address books had that same limit but another book I'm importing had over 50
names accepted.

--
 JohnW-Mpls
0

Address book converter from Palm desktop to Windows address book
Hello all, I am using the old Palm pilot and backup all my data in the Palm desktop program in my computer. Now, I want to transfer all my info in Palm desktop program to windows address book program. It is very time consuming to type my address in address book manually. What is the easy way to do it? Anyone has the program to do the convertion or point me a direction where I can find it? Best regards, Dunkies "Dunkies" <twkwan169@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ab0dad6f.0309202300.31b3a39e@posting.google.com... > I am using the old Palm pilot.....

Address book converter from Palm desktop to Windows address book #2
Hello all, I am using the old Palm pilot and backup all my data in the Palm desktop program in my computer. Now, I want to transfer all my info in Palm desktop program to windows address book program. It is very time consuming to type my address in address book manually. What is the easy way to do it? Anyone has the program to do the convertion or point me a direction where I can find it? Best regards, Dunkies ...

Can Mail Save Addresses To The Address Book ?
I want to transfer 125 email addresses from AOL to the Macintosh Address Book. If I send email from AOL to myself and these 125 email addresses, then open this received email using the Macintosh Mail application, can I save all 125 addresses to the Macintosh Address Book? Thank you. In article <421a495d$1@news.modempool.com>, "Kurt Todoroff" <sharkone@aol.com> wrote: > I want to transfer 125 email addresses from AOL to the Macintosh Address > Book. If I send email from AOL to myself and these 125 email addresses, > then open this received email using the...

Using the address book for more than only e-mail addresses
I would like to use the address book (on an IMAP server) of PINE not only for keeping e-mail adresses but also adresses, phone numbers, etcetera. The problem is that just putting all this information in the "Comments:" field seems too unstructured. Is there a possibility of creating custom fields (in some sense) and of exporting (selected fields from selected entries) to a file? I don't expect this is possible with PINE alone, is there anyone who has experience with this using pipes and scripts? If so, could you give me some pointers? Erik ...

Importing Mail/Address book to Eudora from Mail app
As per the header. What I can't seem to do is using the Import command from within Eudora is to import the contents of my Mac Address Book into Eudora. Also importing mailboxes, for some reason Eudora duplicates them into 2 lots of mailboxes, most likely from when I used to run 2 accounts in Mail. Is there any way of merging the 2 boxes into 1? I'm using a G5 iMac Power PC. Thank you, Peter P.S. Please note that the e-mail address given is a spam trap. My correct e-mail address is peterNOSPAM@pfjames.NOTHANKS.co.uk Remove the obvious to reply -- He spoke wit...

How Do I Filter Incoming Mail to a Given Address Against the Address Book?
How Do I Filter Incoming Mail to a Given Address Against the Address Book? I receive mail from many people I don't know, so I cannot filter all incoming mail against addresses in the Address Book (filter condition: Intersects Address Book), but my personal email address can and should be tested against the addresses in the Address Book. But, I can't figure out how to do that. I want to create a filter that does this: Header To: Contains myaddress@mydomain.com and intersects: any address in my address book transferred to: My personal mailbox skip rest When ...

Is it possible to have addresses of incoming mail automatically added to address book?
Tried to see if there was a check box or filter that would allow this. So far, no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Shadow <hbbb2005@removethis.yahoo.com> wrote: > Tried to see if there was a check box or filter that would allow this. > So far, no luck. No, there is no way to automatically add the addresses of all, or even selected, incoming messages to the address book. You can tell Eudora to automatically add the addresses from non-junked messages, but that's about it. I don't know of any email client that will put all senders into the address bo...

Reg: Exporting addresses from Lotus Notes address book into Outlook Address Book.
Hi, I need to know how can one export a Lotus notes address book to Outlook Address Book form. I have tried doing it a couple of times but I feel that both are not compatible. How do I get around this issue..?? Thanks... In article <de8e098d.0306270720.5ee0fe1e@posting.google.com>, mail_ssb@yahoo.com (ssb) wrote: > Hi, > > I need to know how can one export a Lotus notes address book to > Outlook Address Book form. I have tried doing it a couple of times but > I feel that both are not compatible. > > How do I get around this issue..?? > > Thanks... Use...

Address Book / Mail integration [one contact, many e-mails]
Maybe someone can help me with a problem I have not been able to solve on my own (as regards to Address Book /Mail integration). I want to keep a minimum number of Adress Book entries. Thus, for "John and Jane Smith," I would like one entry which would include John Smith's e-mail address and Jane Smith's home and work e-mail addresses. No problems so far, but when I send an e-mail to Jane Smith at work via Mail, the e-mail address field will read "John and Jane Smith." There seems to be no way to override this in Mail. I would like the address field to read "J...

Mail and address book
When I upgraded to 7.0 I lost the address book and all mail. I also can no send or receive email. I have put all the correct information in correctly. Can any one help me. Holly ...

Mail/Address Book
Is there a way to organize Mail or Address Book so selecting a group will cause the To list to be in the desired order? My list seems to come up in the reverse order of the way it appears in Address Book except for a couple of exceptions that seem to get into the To list at random. I even get some names mixed in with sub-groups. This is only important for a couple of groups where there is a desired pecking order. In article <bob-A5BAF4.08043725112009@nntp.aioe.org>, Robert Peirce <bob@peirce-family.com> wrote: > Is there a way to organize Mail or Address Bo...

Windows Address Book
Is there a way to import the Windows address book to pine? If so what is the procedure? Thanks Steve *** Steve Horn (pshorn@spamcop.neteth) wrote in comp.mail.pine today: :) Is there a way to import the Windows address book to pine? If so what :) is the procedure? Thanks Steve Google said that this web page is relevant to your question: http://www.slipstick.com/config/convaddr.htm -- Eduardo Patches/Help: http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ XML/RSS feed: http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/pine.xml Please send spam to webmaster@localhost ...

Mail address only allowed for specific mail addresses
Hi, We have a normal mailgroup with a list of e-mail addresses which is configured with the normal :include:/path/to/textfile statement in the alias file. Now we want to restrict the list to the mailaddresses in the textfile. is this possible and if, are there some example rules for that? Thanks Oli Oliver Rahn wrote: > We have a normal mailgroup with a list of e-mail addresses which is > configured with the normal :include:/path/to/textfile statement in the > alias file. Now we want to restrict the list to the mailaddresses in the > textfile. See http://www.sendmail...

Windows Address Book
Hi,After several hours, I didn't find any java class which allows to read/writein the windows address book used my Outlook Express. Any idea to help me ?Thanks "Marc Mendez" <marc.mendez_SPAM_NO@bigfoot.com> burped up warm pablum innews:473df566$0$19648$426a74cc@news.free.fr: > Hi,> > After several hours, I didn't find any java class which allows to> read/write in the windows address book used my Outlook Express. Any> idea to help me ? > > ThanksYes! Check out the "Java AddressBook" on SourceForge, http://sourceforge.net/projects/jaddres...

Pegasus Address Book
I am using Pegasus 4.12a and while I like it, and would like to use it for all my email, I find the address book very difficult to use compared with Outlook Express which I presently use for most of my email. When I go to compose a new message and call up the Address Book I get the Name but I cant see the email address. I have several people who have mulitple email address and if I can see the email address, it makes it very difficult to select the correct address. Am I doing something wrong. Regards Dick In article <c521c610.0311300754.3943d573@posting.google.com>, Di...

Web resources about - Address Books - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

File:Ipv6 address.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain . This applies worldwide. This file contains additional information, ...

Falling flat: Cricket Australia to address imbalance between bat and ball after summer of tons
Cricket Australia have been left underwhelmed by the theme of flat wickets this summer from the Test portion of the season to Australia and India's ...

Christine Forster concerned at Tony Abbott's plans to address US anti-gay group
Tony Abbott's sister Christine Forster says she was &quot;disappointed&quot; when she learned the former prime minister plans to address American ...

Abbott to address US 'gay-hate' group
Tony Abbott will travel to the US to address Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative religious group opposed to abortion and gay-marriage. ...

Updated: Widespread bug causes Safari to crash when address bar is tapped
... by us here on AppAdvice, Apple's Web browser is currently affected by a glitch that causes the app to crash immediately upon tapping the address ...

Clinton and Sanders Address Voter Skepticism at Iowa Democratic Forum
The audience at CNN's event gave voice to the issues that have dogged the leading candidates during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Here's everything Facebook is doing this year to address its 'pathetic' diversity numbers
... So therefore you're less likely to be the people graduating with degrees and with the skills we need to hire. We're using TechPrep to address ...

Tom Brady Address ‘Crybaby’ Comments From Broncos Players
Tom Brady answers the question on if he is, in fact, a cry baby as Antonio Smith believes he is.

At D.C. meeting, Emanuel does little to address Laquan McDonald controversy
Chicago Tribune At D.C. meeting, Emanuel does little to address Laquan McDonald controversy Chicago Tribune Mayor Rahm Emanuel speaks at the ...

The Oscars Could Make Big Changes To Address Its Diversity Issue
The Film Academy has already made statements saying they want to take steps in order to improve diversity among both Oscar nominees and Academy ...