can't fully uninstall Pegasus

I can't fully uninstall Pegasus. The HTML renderer can't be uninstalled.
I get the error 'Pegasus is running'. I have already removed Pegasus;
tried it all from safe mode; etc.

Any way to remove it??
0
Pete

Pete <pleasedontspamme@nospam.net> wrote:

> I can't fully uninstall Pegasus. The HTML renderer can't be
> uninstalled. I get the error 'Pegasus is running'. I have
> already removed Pegasus; tried it all from safe mode; etc.
>
> Any way to remove it??

It seems that you may have to reinstall Pegasus, unstall the
renderer, then uninstall Pegasus.

<http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/33727.aspx>

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
2/16/2013 1:41:43 AM
Am 16.02.2013, 02:41 Uhr, schrieb Stephen Hust <shNOSPAM@a1.net>:

> Pete <pleasedontspamme@nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> I can't fully uninstall Pegasus. The HTML renderer can't be
>> uninstalled. I get the error 'Pegasus is running'. I have
>> already removed Pegasus; tried it all from safe mode; etc.
>>
>> Any way to remove it??
>
> It seems that you may have to reinstall Pegasus, unstall the
> renderer, then uninstall Pegasus.
>
> <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/33727.aspx>

Unfortunately this is true ...

					Michael

--
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/>
Am 14.02.2013, 23:13 Uhr, schrieb Pete <pleasedontspamme@nospam.net>:

> I can't fully uninstall Pegasus. The HTML renderer can't be uninstalled.
> I get the error 'Pegasus is running'. I have already removed Pegasus;
> tried it all from safe mode; etc.
>
> Any way to remove it??

You may just delete all files left in Pegasus Mail's program directory
manually, but the uninstall entry would still be there. The easiest way
would be to reinstall Pegasus Mail to its previous location and run the
IER uninstaller before running the Pegasus Mail uninstaller again.

Sorry for that ...

					Michael

--
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/>
S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5
5e 5b
0
Michael

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Can't open Pegasus Mail
Disaster! I can't even open PMail! According to the prompt, that's due to the uninstalling of the driver of an old printer I didn't use anymore. The messages, as the matter of facts, are: "Error initialing the printer" and "Error creating fonts". How can I fix that? Provided that I find the CD driver (hard!) everything will be ok? Other ways? Thanks in advance. Roberto "Roberto" <roberto.1.schenone@gmail.com> wrote: > Disaster! I can't even open PMail! According to the prompt, > that's due to the uninstalling of the d...

Can't open Pegasus Mail after a crash
I am a long-time user of Pegasus Mail for Windows, and use version 4.31. I was using Pegasus Mail when it suddenly crashed (I can't remember the details of what I was doing when it crashed). I closed all my applications and shut down Windows. When I restarted and tried to get PMAIL running, it would take several minutes, as usual, preparing to open, only to eventually get a Windows message that PMAIL had to terminate. I tried this several times, including after powering off my computer. How can I get PMAIL to come back up? Thanks! Dilip Oh, I forgot to mention that I run Wi...

pegasus mail username? can't access mailbox
Hello again, I recently formatted my secondary (storage) harddrive, and now Pegasus will not let me into the program. It gives me the message "In order to access your mailbox you must enter your Pegasus Mail username". I don't have any idea what my "username" is. When I type something in, it says "The user you are attempting to 'become' does not exist on this system". To the best of my knowledge there were no Pegasus files located on the HD I formatted. Any idea how to get access back, or what my username might be? Any help would be appreci...

Pegasus 4.12a: Can't see windows
I was just adding a new filing tray to my folders when the Folders window disappeared. I now can't see any windows, though at the moment Folders and New Mail Messages (with message count) are listed as open in the Window menu. I've tried scrolling around, in case they were lurking off-screen, but no joy. I have a feeling I'm going to feel stupid about this... -- Jo Lonergan Jo Lonergan <jolonergan@hotmail.com> wrote: > I was just adding a new filing tray to my folders when the > Folders window disappeared. I now can't see any windows, though &g...

Pegasus mail on windows 2000 doesn't start properly after reinstall
Hi there, I run windows 2000. Pegasus Mail was having weird problems with the signatures (They would appear empty in the edit window, and new signatures wouldn't show up under the messages) since an earlyer upgrade. So, I tried reinstalling Pegasus from a fresh download. Since then the program doesn't start up properly. It asks for a username and then starts to load, but after it starts opening the new mail folder it seems to hang. I tried giving it some time but after a few hours it's still not loading. Another thing I did prioor to reinstalling was enabling the spa...

Can't install Canon ZoomBrowser. Can't uninstall it either.
ZoomBrowser came with my new Canon i960 printer. While ZoomBrowser was installing, the Windows 98 PC crashed. Now ZoomBrowser is not usable. ;-( Specifically: - If I try to run ZoomBrowser, it fails saying, "The Managed Software Installer failed to install the program..." - If I try to install ZoomBrowser, it fails saying it's installed already. - If I try to UNinstall ZoomBrowser, it fails saying it isn't installed. How do I get past these problems and get ZoomBrowser installed? Is there something in the Registry that needs to be changed, for e...

Windows "routing" server separating two subnets
Gurus, I have a small lab with a bunch of servers setup on two different subnets, 192.168.1.1 is the gateway for one and 172.16.1.1 is the gateway for the other. Installed on my Router (Windows Server with three NICs - I know, please don't comment on this, it's is for learning purposes, not production), the third NIC is the gateway to the Internet. What works: The Router server can reach the Internet as well as the computers in the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet (the first subnet built). What's broken: The computers on the 172.16.1.0/16 subnet cannot get to the Inter...

Windows "routing" server separating two subnets
Gurus, I have a small lab with a bunch of servers setup on two different subnets, 192.168.1.1 is the gateway for one and 172.16.1.1 is the gateway for the other. Installed on my Router (Windows Server with three NICs - I know, please don't comment on this, it's is for learning purposes, not production), the third NIC is the gateway to the Internet. What works: The Router server can reach the Internet as well as the computers in the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet (the first subnet built). What's broken: The computers on the 172.16.1.0/16 subnet cannot get to the Inter...

config.sys corrupted; can't fix; can't start windows 2000
The computer attempts to open windows 2000 pro and gets hung up with the message that winn config.sus is corrupted. I tried booting from the win 2000 cd-rom and then creating floppy boot disks. The computer won't recognize or run off of these. Rename the Config.sys file in the root directly to ConfigOLD.sys. See if the machine will boot without it for now. Any release of NT should be able to. If you work out for sure that the Config.sys file is faulty, you can go in with your text editor, and troubleshoot it. You will need the base knowledge to work in this file. Jerry G. ======== ...

Can't access Yahoo games via proxy and can't access Pop3 mail
Hi... I have two Pc's. One connects directly to the internet while the other PC connects to the one with internet connection. I'm sharing the internet connection via proxy using Wingate. MY question is, how come the other PC can't access Yahoo games ? Is it because of the Java applet ? It states something like firewall and a few other reasons which i can't remember...anyone knows ? And another thing, i can't access my Pop3 mail and Smtp mail server via proxy connection...again...i'm using Wingate. Pls advise. Thanks. Rgds, Kevin ...

Can't access Yahoo games via proxy and can't access Pop3 mail
Hi... I have two Pc's. One connects directly to the internet while the other PC connects to the one with internet connection. I'm sharing the internet connection via proxy using Wingate. MY question is, how come the other PC can't access Yahoo games ? Is it because of the Java applet ? It states something like firewall and a few other reasons which i can't remember...anyone knows ? And another thing, i can't access my Pop3 mail and Smtp mail server via proxy connection...again...i'm using Wingate. Pls advise. Thanks. Rgds, Kevin ...

[News] Breaking Evil Myths: Linux Users Can't Play; Can't Run Windows Applications
Because penguins need to play too. ,----[ Quote ] | The Windows camp have a lot of great games to play and a popular | misconception is that Linux is lacking in games. That is not true. | There are literally thousands of games for Linux. In fact a lot of | them have been ported to Windows too. | | [...] | | There are both free and commercial games available. Some of the best | ones I really like are America's Army, Tremulous and Enemy Territory. `---- http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/linux/locutus/archives/because-penguins-need-to-play-too-14767 Run Windows Apps on Linux using 2X Applicat...

can't open pegasus
I am using 4.02 and starting this morning it is becoming a severe problem I can no longer open the program..... It gives me a splash screen and then minimizes to the task bar and shortcut bar.......clicking on either sends it to the other state. I have been running norton continuously and just checked and there are no virus found. It was functioning perfectly 8 hours ago.......... Any ideas would help thanks netdirect2you@aol.com wrote in news:ce3mlv4vuhppbtn3g89rvka9kk1ced82b0@4ax.com: > I am using 4.02 and starting this morning it is becoming a > severe ...

Web resources about - can't fully uninstall Pegasus - comp.pegasus-mail.windows