Cannot get rid of justified text

and there is no icon to turn it on or off.  Changing right justified
with the icon doesn't get rid of it.  What do I change to get back
without justification and huge gaps between words.
thanks

0
Mike

On 21 Jul 2005 23:04:52 -0700, "Mike" <mikecar52@gmail.com> wrote:

>and there is no icon to turn it on or off.  Changing right justified
>with the icon doesn't get rid of it.  What do I change to get back
>without justification and huge gaps between words.
>thanks

are we reading or writing here ?

Selecting text and Ctrl/J to reformat paragraph ?

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !

0
Mike
7/22/2005 2:29:32 PM
In comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows on 21 Jul 2005 23:04:52 -0700,
"Mike" <mikecar52@gmail.com> wrote:

>and there is no icon to turn it on or off.  Changing right justified
>with the icon doesn't get rid of it.  What do I change to get back
>without justification and huge gaps between words.
>thanks

CTRL+0 (zero) resets all formatting.

--
Han van den Bogaerde  -  jaabogae@caiw.nl
Member of the Pegasus Mail Support Team

0
Mike
7/23/2005 3:10:46 AM
"Mike" <mikecar52@gmail.com> wrote:

> and there is no icon to turn it on or off.  Changing right
> justified with the icon doesn't get rid of it.  What do I change
> to get back without justification and huge gaps between words.

Try setting another printer driver, such as text/generic, as the
default local printer.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
7/23/2005 4:34:58 AM
Thanks Steve,
already have generic printer as default

0
Mike
7/23/2005 8:27:22 AM
"Mike" <mikecar52@gmail.com> wrote:

> already have generic printer as default

I suppose another printer (driver) or different fonts don't change
the behavior, either.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
7/23/2005 3:39:34 PM
Stephen Hust <shNOSPAM@a1.net> wrote:

> "Mike" <mikecar52@gmail.com> wrote:

>> already have generic printer as default

> I suppose another printer (driver) or different fonts don't
> change the behavior, either.

Could this be the same problem you're having?

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows/browse_thread/thread/a69964856bd09ff9/0ce7f68388593b2e?hl=en#0ce7f68388593b2e>

or

<http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z6E532C7B>

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
7/23/2005 3:47:23 PM
Thanks Steve,
got it right with disable text styling referred from above links,
although I tried to do that in 4.21 and it didn't work but is in 4.3
beta  Annoying I had to do that.  Is there an easy way to get the no
justification icon and command back?
cheers

0
Mike

Pegasus Mail: left and right justified text reversed
I was looking for a new MIME capable client and tried Pegasus Mail (free client). Everything I tried seems to work except all mails are right justified. The errors that wine (cvs from today) shows are these: fixme:font:GetCharacterPlacementW flags 0x00000012 ignored fixme:font:GetCharacterPlacementW classes not implemented Are they related to the justification problem? If not, is there any registry flag that reverses the justification so that left justified gives right justified text and vice versa? Bernhard Bernhard Mogens Ege wrote: > I was looking for a new MIME capab...

show windows get window text? Help
Hey all I read a tut.. on Get windows and show windows in notepad and how to send messages on it I am weary on it can any of you help me understand it better some how in just confused about it -- Frank R. Jr. ...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

How do I get rid of Windows 98 after installing Windows XP
I have a computer with two drives, C: and D:. I had Windows 98 installed with C: being the boot drive, with D: being an extra drive. I installed as a new installation, not an upgrade, Windows XP. It chose to install it on drive D:. I let it do that because D: was the larger and newer drive. But it left Windows 98 on drive c:, and now when I boot, it gives me the choice of booting either with XP being the default. I don't want the old Windows 98 installation anymore. I can of course get rid of it by reformatting the C: drive, but I don't want to confuse the loade...

PHP - using mail() and unicode text
I have the following problem. On a website there's a (simple) feedback form. This is used also by Polish visitors who (of course) type Polish text using special characters. However, when I receive the text in my mailbox, all special characters have been turned into mess...... For example: "wsp�lprace" is turned into "współprace". It seems PHP is handling the Unicode-8 strings quite well (when I 'echo' the strings on the site, I see the text correctly), until the point that it is send by using mail(). Is this a server configuration issue? Or something el...

Wall Street Journal: Get a Mac and get rid of insecure Windows
http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20031023.html A quote from the article: "This big gap in security and virus susceptibility has altered the balance in the age-old debate between Windows and the Mac, and made the Mac a more attractive contender than it was when I last compared the two platforms in 2002." -- The trouble with the global village are all the global village idiots. - Paul Ginsparg. On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:49:10 +0200, none@none.invalid (Jesper) chose to bless us with the following wisdom: >http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20031023.html > >A quote from th...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

getting rid of text in TextArea
how do you dynamically get rid of text in a TextArea? (no way of doing what in JS you would do like this textArea.value = ""; ??? thank you.. Frances In article <430f6970$0$18645$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>, Frances <fdr58@yahoo.com> wrote: > how do you dynamically get rid of text in a TextArea? > > (no way of doing what in JS you would do like this > > textArea.value = ""; ??? > > thank you.. > > Frances RTFM. The AWT TextArea and Swing JTextArea both support a setText() call to do what you want. -- Steve ...

I get mail remotely, but sent mail waits for me to get home
I spent the day at the hospital today, and checked my e-mail on my Wi-Fi iPad. I replied to some messages but they failed to send out. I got home and plugged it into my Mac, and checked my mail. My sent mail was in my in box with the time I had pressed "sent". I am inferring that they had that time-date stamp on my iPad, but only got sent when I connected at home. Either via my home Wi-Fi, or via my Mac??? If it was the latter, then I expect I don't have something set up correctly in my iPad's outgoing mail. Could it be the latter? Or is it possib...

how to get rid of default window
When running on wish/tclsh, the following line "package require Tk" pops up a window which just does not go away, whatsoever widgets I create or whatsoever widgets I destroy. It goes away only when the application quits. Can you suggest how to get rid of this window? On Mar 22, 8:37 am, John Connor <john.crap.con...@gmail.com> wrote: > When running on wish/tclsh, the following line "package require Tk" > pops up a window which just does not go away, whatsoever widgets I > create or whatsoever widgets I destroy. > It goes away only when the appl...

How to get rid of the window edges
I can get rid of most of the window edges for a data-window by using: SELF:EnableSystemMenu(FALSE) SELF:EnableMinBox(FALSE) SELF:EnableMaxBox(FALSE) SELF:EnableBorder(WINDOWNOBORDER) This howeven leaves me with small edges as on this Vo Window: www.tennishulp.info/download/VOWINDOW.BMP Can I get rid of these small edges as well ? John John Martens wrote: > > > I can get rid of most of the window edges for a data-window by using: > SELF:EnableSystemMenu(FALSE) > SELF:EnableMinBox(FALSE) > SELF:EnableMaxBox(FALSE) > SELF:EnableBo...

How to get rid of Butler window?
One of my start up items is Butler. This time, the program started ok, but the little window that says "Starting up Butler" got stuck, and is still there. How do I get rid of it? I don't see any obvious button. On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:45:03 -0500, Kiran wrote (in article <300720061445032536%kiran@no.email>): > One of my start up items is Butler. This time, the program started ok, > but the little window that says "Starting up Butler" got stuck, and is > still there. How do I get rid of it? I don't see any obvious button. Can't you force quit it?...

Trying to get text from a window.
I am trying to get text from a window, it has a parent window and it has a class name of "afxwnd42s". I have tried using gettext, wm_copy, sendkey {^C}, etc. I haven't been able to figure it out. If i just right-click on the window it gives me the option to copy and it works, if i press control-c in the window it also copies. But when I try to do it in VB I can never get it to work. With the sendkey {^C) stuff it doesn't seem to have window focus or something (but the same code actually works in a notepad window). Is there anywhere I can find information about getting t...

py2exe
I do not know how to get rid off the black console window during execution wxApp1.exe. My setup.py file for py2exe is: from distutils.core import setup import py2exe setup(console=["wxApp1.py"]) I tried different approach like setup(console=["wxApp1.pyw"]) Nothing changed. I tried also: setup(name='wxApp1', scripts =['wxApp1.pyw']) but in that situation I could not generate wxApp1.exe file at all. -- JZ JZ <cy.fbp.eryvtvne@ncbybtrglxn.pbz> writes: > I do not know how to get rid off the black console window during execution > wxApp1.ex...

Web resources about - Cannot get rid of justified text - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Justified (season 4) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The fourth season of the American television drama series Justified premiered on January 8, 2013, on FX , and concluded on April 2, 2013, consisting ...

Justified (@JustifiedFX) on Twitter

Flickr: the justified sinner's Photostream
Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people ...

KLF - Justified & Ancient (16:9 HD) /1991/ - YouTube
Duo composed of James Francis Cauty and William Ernest Drummond. Cauty was born in Devon, England; Drummond was born in South Africa but grew ...

US justified in striking against 'thug and murderer' Assad, says Foreign Minister Bob Carr
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is a "thug and a murderer" and the United States is justified in launching military strikes against the regime, ...

Bouncer's actions 'justified, not unreasonable', jury told
Bouncer's actions 'justified, not unreasonable', jury told

Is Prime Minister's anger at 'hate preachers' justified?
Hizb ut Tahrir has condemned the terrorist group Islamic State and is overtly non-violent - so why is Tony Abbott "angry and frustrated" he hasn't ...

Comment: Road can be justified, city exit ramps cannot
It isn't clear how Melbourne ended up with plans for a sprawling $5.5 billion toll road through the west, given&nbsp;no politician mentioned ...

Coalition's Gillard pursuit justified: A-G
Attorney-General George Brandis has labelled as damning the conclusions drawn by a unions inquiry on Julia Gillard's conduct over a union slush ...

Non-government schools are justified in fearing Gonski reforms
FINALLY, it appears that the ALP federal government has gathered the strength and conviction to act on school funding.