Copies to Self

My copies to self folder disappeared.   Any idea why?   And how do I
bring it back?  Thanks.

0
Michael

On 28.10.2015 06:02, Michael Gallagher wrote:

> My copies to self folder disappeared.   Any idea why?   And how do I
> bring it back?  Thanks.

One possibility is that the hierarch.pm file in the Pegasus Mail
directory has been corrupted.

Shut down Pegasus. Back up the hierarch.pm file, just in case you want
to restore things to the way they are now. Then, with Pegasus still shut
down, delete hierarch.pm from the Pegasus Mail directory. When you
restart Pegasus, a new copy of hierarch.pm will be created. Any folder
structure you had will be lost, but the messages will still be there.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
10/28/2015 3:19:52 PM
Le 28/10/2015 16:19, Stephen Hust a �crit :
> On 28.10.2015 06:02, Michael Gallagher wrote:
>
>> My copies to self folder disappeared.   Any idea why?   And how do I
>> bring it back?  Thanks.
>
> One possibility is that the hierarch.pm file in the Pegasus Mail
> directory has been corrupted.
>
> Shut down Pegasus. Back up the hierarch.pm file, just in case you want
> to restore things to the way they are now. Then, with Pegasus still shut
> down, delete hierarch.pm from the Pegasus Mail directory. When you
> restart Pegasus, a new copy of hierarch.pm will be created. Any folder
> structure you had will be lost, but the messages will still be there.

Not exactly from the Pegasus Mail directory, in your mail directory.
0
Youri

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Pegasus Mail and Windows administrator privileges
Hi Group I have used Pegasus Mail under Win98 since several years and I'm happy with it. Now I have a new WinXP machine and want to reinstall. I have the following problem: I tried Pegasus v421c. It seems it only works if the user has the Windows administrator privileges (XP Home Edition SP2). Is this the normal behavior ? I am quite surprised with this. Thanks a lot. I am running WinPmail 4.21 with restricted user privileges on Windows 2000 and as a main user with Windows XP Pro without having any problems and changing any settings. I think, it would be most important,...

Copy, copy, copy...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: > http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they stole from Xerox. On 2015-06-12 18:37:31 +0000, Walter Myer said: > On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: >> http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_20...

Mail and restored mails (copied)
Hi, I am currently having a Mac OS X 10.5.2 and restored my older mails from Mac OS X 10.3.9, but many of the mails are now in the mail more than once. How could I remove automatically all mails that are available multiple times so that one will stay? Thanks Lothar ...

Setting up Pegasus Mail for Windows for intranet use only
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I am a bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sy...

Windows Live SMTP access with Pegasus Mail
As of today, Windows Live Hotmail allows free Hotmail account access via SMTP. The server information is: smtp.live.com:587 The MS clients (Outlook (prior to 2007), Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and Windows Live Mail) reportedly work by setting the client to use SSL. I have tested this with MS Outlook Express 6, and it works. MS Outlook 2007 reportedly works using TLS. I have not tested this, because I don't have a copy of MS Outlook 2007. Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.19, and SeaMonkey 1.1.14 both also work, using TLS. However, setting 'smtp.live.com:587' with START...

Copy/Paste mail from one mail.box to a new mail.box
Occassionally, we have to allow the server to create new mail boxes on server restart. When we realize we have an issue, we stop Domino, rename the current mail boxes and then new ones get created by the server. We are wondering if there is a tool that would automatically copy and paste the emails in the orginal mail boxes to the new mail boxes. TIA, It must be a dedicated tool, since copying documents to the mail.box is not allowed: It was a potential leak in security. I believe that since version 5 it is changed and copying docs to the mail.box is disabled. greetzz, Dick &...

Sent mail no longer stored in copy to self folder.
All of a sudden sent mail isn't stored in the defined copy to self folder. I indicated another folder and have the same issue. As I did sent such test to my self, I am sure the mail was really sent. I use 4.31 and I am in multi-user mode. All other users work still ok. I checked the consistency of that folder (was ok) and did a re-indexing as well. Still no cure. Any ideas? -- <a href="http://users.kbc.skynet.be/fi001005">Belgische Ardennen Belges</a> Nu speelt: Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb (AccuRadio presents: BRITISH INVASION -- Songs from the...

How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003?
How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003? We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from Netware Server. Server information: The Mercury (NLM version 1.48) The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a) ...

E-Mails with Embedded Graphics in Copy to Self Folder
It is a really great improvement that formatted/RTF E-Mails now preserve their formatting when put in the Copy to Self folder. Unfortunately I found out that embedded images are not preserved. This is annoying when you try to forward an E-Mail directly out of the copy to self folder. Is this characteristic intentional in the new 4.31-Version or did I overlook something in the configuration of PMAIL? BTW if a mail is received with embedded images the new version 4.31 allows to directly forward it with all embedded images included. This is great. Rolf On 25 Dec 2005 04:35:43 -...

How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003?
How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003? We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from Netware Server. Server information: The Mercury (NLM version 1.48) The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a) ...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Setting up Pegasus Mail for Windows for intranet use only #2
Hello, I continue to have difficulties in setting up Pegasus Mail for use on a Microsoft Windows based network. I initially set up the software on a machine running Windows 98SE. The version I'm installing is 4.41a. It was my understanding that I can share the drive where Pegasus Mail (E:\PMAIL) is installed and simply have other workstations run this copy of the software without installing a separate version on any of the workstations. I do not want to have any Internet e-mail addresses (i.e. mike@mgi.com), but simply users like mike, jo, frank, chris, etc. I could not ...

Web resources about - Copies to Self - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

File:P1030419 - Copie (2).JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License , Version 1.2 or ...

Chinese Social Network Copies Facebook’s Timeline
China may not have Facebook , but it looks like the country is getting timeline. Renren , a Chinese social media site, has pretty much copied ...

Girls’ Generation’s 1st Japanese Full Album to be Sold Over 500,000 Copies!
Girls’ Generation’s 1st Japanese Full Album to be Sold Over 500,000 Copies! The First-Ever Korean Girl Group to be Certified ‘Double Platinum!’ ...

China’s Renren social network copies Facebook Timeline
Chinese social network Renren is rolling out a new profile that clearly copies the design and features of Facebook Timeline. Since launching ...

Copies for iPhone on the App Store on iTunes
Get Copies for iPhone on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Adorable Kitten Copies Momma Cat Bathing - YouTube
Neo, was sitting with his mom, when she began bathing herself, and bless his heart, the little guy tried to copy his mom, and failed. SUBSCRIBE: ...

September 11 detainees can read copies of CIA torture report
Alleged September 11 plotters incarcerated in Guantanamo Bay, including the suspected mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, can now read the CIA ...

Charlie Hebdo to print 1 million copies of 'survivors issue'
A "survivors' issue" of Charlie Hebdo coming out next week will also be sold outside France because of the huge global attention on the satirical ...

Win one of 10 copies of Adam Liaw's new cookbook
To help you master the heart of Asian cooking, we’re giving you the chance to win one of 10 copies of Destination Flavour host Adam Liaw’s new ...

What happens when someone copies your business?
Besieged by copycats? Your trademark could well be your salvation.