Drop down menus shifted to the left

I am running Pegasus ver 4.6.3 and in the past couple of days my drop
down menus have shifted to the left. The drop down menu under File is
shifted so far to the left that it almost hits the edge of the
computer screen. All of the drop down menus have this problem.
Everything functions correctly but I can not understand why this
happened nor how to correct it. Any suggestions?

Harry
0
havant1

On Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:04:14 PM UTC-8, (unknown) wrote:
> I am running Pegasus ver 4.6.3 and in the past couple of days my drop
> down menus have shifted to the left. The drop down menu under File is
> shifted so far to the left that it almost hits the edge of the
> computer screen. All of the drop down menus have this problem.
> Everything functions correctly but I can not understand why this
> happened nor how to correct it. Any suggestions?
>
> Harry

This problem has happened again and I can't remember what was suggested to fix it before. Help!
0
harry
7/11/2012 11:16:21 PM
harry wrote on 12 jul 2012 in comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> On Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:04:14 PM UTC-8, (unknown) wrote:
>> I am running Pegasus ver 4.6.3 and in the past couple of days my drop
>> down menus have shifted to the left. The drop down menu under File is
>> shifted so far to the left that it almost hits the edge of the
>> computer screen. All of the drop down menus have this problem.
>> Everything functions correctly but I can not understand why this
>> happened nor how to correct it. Any suggestions?
>>
>> Harry
>
> This problem has happened again and I can't remember what was
> suggested to fix it before. Help!

Perhaps it is not a pmail thing, but a M$ o.s. thing.

What do you use? Vista perchance?

<http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-
desktop/pulldown-menu-options-are-misaligned/647447c5-c7f0-4c24-9258-
2551fa047ce3>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:21:31 PM UTC-7, Evertjan. wrote:
> harry wrote on 12 jul 2012 in comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:
>
> &gt; On Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:04:14 PM UTC-8, (unknown) wrote:
> &gt;&gt; I am running Pegasus ver 4.6.3 and in the past couple of days my drop
> &gt;&gt; down menus have shifted to the left. The drop down menu under File is
> &gt;&gt; shifted so far to the left that it almost hits the edge of the
> &gt;&gt; computer screen. All of the drop down menus have this problem.
> &gt;&gt; Everything functions correctly but I can not understand why this
> &gt;&gt; happened nor how to correct it. Any suggestions?
> &gt;&gt;
> &gt;&gt; Harry
> &gt;
> &gt; This problem has happened again and I can&#39;t remember what was
> &gt; suggested to fix it before. Help!
>
> Perhaps it is not a pmail thing, but a M$ o.s. thing.
>
> What do you use? Vista perchance?
>
> &lt;http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-
> desktop/pulldown-menu-options-are-misaligned/647447c5-c7f0-4c24-9258-
> 2551fa047ce3&gt;
>
> --
> Evertjan.
> The Netherlands.
> (Please change the x&#39;es to dots in my emailaddress)

I am using Windows 7.
0
harry

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Skybuck presents ShiftLeft( Left, Right, Shift ) and ShiftRight( Right, Left, Shift )
Hello, I think these two functions will come in very handy to solving the "write longword bits" problem. ShiftLeft( Left, Right, Shift ) ShiftRight( Right, Left, Shift ) Shifting with extra inputs is what is required to solve it nicely. // Begin of Code *** program Project1; {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} { Skybuck presents ShiftLeft( Left, Right, Shift ) and ShiftRight( Right, Left, Shift ) version 0.01 created on 5 may 2008 by Skybuck Flying. Be carefull though, the shift parameter must be 0 to 31. } uses SysUtils; // make overloaded versions for easy coding // display in big e...

Pegasus Mail and Windows administrator privileges
Hi Group I have used Pegasus Mail under Win98 since several years and I'm happy with it. Now I have a new WinXP machine and want to reinstall. I have the following problem: I tried Pegasus v421c. It seems it only works if the user has the Windows administrator privileges (XP Home Edition SP2). Is this the normal behavior ? I am quite surprised with this. Thanks a lot. I am running WinPmail 4.21 with restricted user privileges on Windows 2000 and as a main user with Windows XP Pro without having any problems and changing any settings. I think, it would be most important,...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Setting up Pegasus Mail for Windows for intranet use only
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I am a bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sy...

Windows Live SMTP access with Pegasus Mail
As of today, Windows Live Hotmail allows free Hotmail account access via SMTP. The server information is: smtp.live.com:587 The MS clients (Outlook (prior to 2007), Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and Windows Live Mail) reportedly work by setting the client to use SSL. I have tested this with MS Outlook Express 6, and it works. MS Outlook 2007 reportedly works using TLS. I have not tested this, because I don't have a copy of MS Outlook 2007. Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.19, and SeaMonkey 1.1.14 both also work, using TLS. However, setting 'smtp.live.com:587' with START...

shift left, shift right
Hello, Is there any command to shift left or right a vector ? thanks for your reply. patrice: <SNIP ...Is there any command to shift left or right a vector... a hint: help circshift us Try these: 4.1 Vectors To shift and rotate the elements of a vector, use X([ end 1:end-1 ]); % shift right/down 1 element X([ end-k+1:end 1:end-k ]); % shift right/down k elements X([ 2:end 1 ]); % shift left/up 1 element X([ k+1:end 1:k ]); % shift left/up k elements Try this link: <http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/course/2003/impr/matlab/MatlabTip.pdf> -TRO patrice wrote: > > > H...

left and right shift operations for custom menus
Hi everyone I want to create a custom menu on my HP50g. Reading the electronic user's guide I see that to create a (permanent) custom menu that assigns the functions EXP, LN, GAMMA and ! to the keys F1, F2, F3 and F4 respectively, one enters: {EXP LN GAMMA !} ENTER MENU However a little later in the guide it states that the general form of the list above is: {=93label1=94, function1, ls1, rs1}, {=93label2=94, function2, ls2, rs2},= =85} where "label1" is the name of the soft menu key, funtion1 is the function that will be carried out when the key is pressed and ls1 and rs1 ...

Pegasus Mail: left and right justified text reversed
I was looking for a new MIME capable client and tried Pegasus Mail (free client). Everything I tried seems to work except all mails are right justified. The errors that wine (cvs from today) shows are these: fixme:font:GetCharacterPlacementW flags 0x00000012 ignored fixme:font:GetCharacterPlacementW classes not implemented Are they related to the justification problem? If not, is there any registry flag that reverses the justification so that left justified gives right justified text and vice versa? Bernhard Bernhard Mogens Ege wrote: > I was looking for a new MIME capab...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003?
How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003? We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from Netware Server. Server information: The Mercury (NLM version 1.48) The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a) ...

Setting up Pegasus Mail for Windows for intranet use only #2
Hello, I continue to have difficulties in setting up Pegasus Mail for use on a Microsoft Windows based network. I initially set up the software on a machine running Windows 98SE. The version I'm installing is 4.41a. It was my understanding that I can share the drive where Pegasus Mail (E:\PMAIL) is installed and simply have other workstations run this copy of the software without installing a separate version on any of the workstations. I do not want to have any Internet e-mail addresses (i.e. mike@mgi.com), but simply users like mike, jo, frank, chris, etc. I could not ...

How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003?
How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003? We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from Netware Server. Server information: The Mercury (NLM version 1.48) The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a) ...

Web resources about - Drop down menus shifted to the left - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Are Shifted on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are Shifted on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

NYSE trading floor (tilt-shifted) - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Processed using the TiltShiftGen iPhone app.

Police bully shifted to same station as complainant
A policeman accused of harassing and bullying two female colleagues has been shifted to the same station as one of the alleged victims despite ...

Pfizer has shifted profits O/S for years
DRUGMAKER Pfizer's plans to take over Allergan have faced a political backlash in the United States over fears a deal would lead to the company ...

Banksia shifted $11m to parent before collapse
The failed non-bank Banksia lent $11 million to its parent company before it collapsed owning its rural Victorian investors $660 million, a report ...

Costs for injured workers being shifted to Centrelink and Medicare warns NSW Law Society
The NSW government has trumpeted a 15 per cent reduction in workers' compensation claims by small businesses and a 17.5 per cent reduction in ...

Oshawa GM Plant's Camaro Production Shifted To Michigan Plant
General Motors is moving production of the next version of its Camaro sports car from its Oshawa operation in Ontario to a plant in Michigan, ...

Focus of search shifted to off Malaysia's west coast: airline
Focus of search shifted to off Malaysia's west coast: airline People's Daily Online KUALA LUMPUR, March 11 Search and rescue efforts for the ...

ESPN Upfront: Sports Means Never Having to Chase Time-Shifted Viewers
... "New Girl" and "The Following." ESPN used its upfront on Tuesday to suggest, essentially, that advertisers don't need to worry about time-shifted ...

Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation
In less than a decade, our families have gone from a tactic to block marriage equality to one of the best arguments for legal relationship recognition. ...