File in Pmail folder to send mail to new mail address?

Greetings:
I have Novell NDS, 400+ email accounts, Winpmail 4.X.
School setting, where there are lots of turnovers.

I remember that if someone leaves, and wants their mail forwarded to their
new mail address, there is a file that is put in that person's pmail folder.
The file has 1-2 lines of information, telling where to send all new mail
that is received.

I cannot recall the filename, or it's correct text. Please help me with the
filename, and a sample file content. I have searched everywhere for this!

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

0
mdionne

"Google is your friend!"  ;-)  See the first result at
<http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=pegasus+forwarding+file&safe=images&ie=UTF-8&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en>
or <http://makeashorterlink.com/?G18125319>

--
Best regards,
John Navas     <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>

New mail folder / Main mail folder annoyances
I use Pegasus mail 4.21c. Since Pegasus has a seperate "New Mail" folder, I end up having to search some mail in the "New Mail" folder and some mail in the "Main" folder. Not all of the "New Mail" mail can make it to the Main folder. Is there any way of JUST having a Main folder? I just want the newer mail on top of the older one... not two folders. Also, the New Mail folder takes a long time to load, while the Main folder (with much more mail) loads very quickly... So I want to avoid the New Mail folder altogether. Is this corrected in 4....

some new mails only appear in new mail folder after restart
Hi, after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. They appear in the new mail folder after I restart pegasus. Can anyone help? Thanx "MO" <moDELETEmads@gDELETEmx.de> wrote: > after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that > Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow > repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. > They appear in the new mail folder after I restar...

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

Copying Mail/Folders Between Mail Files
Hi, How do you guys copy mail/folders between mail files? Besides copying and pasting between mail files, surely there has to be an easier way. And no, we don't want the new user using the old mail file. It just seems very annoying it is so difficult to do this. hi there ... i want to say to do that you need to open the mail that you want to copy from and the mail that you want to copy to.. in the domino admin pack .. then jut copy and past then it will work :) you need to enable the full access to yourself on both database ... good luck ...

Checking mail and new mail folder
Is there a way to keep Pegasus from checking your mail account when the 'new mail folder' is opened.. clicked on? I would have sworn there was but I can't seem to find it in the newer version thanks... larryP@central.com wrote in news:dp07mvo0trg04inrvetau4qdftob9j40h1@4ax.com: > Is there a way to keep Pegasus from checking your mail account when > the 'new mail folder' is opened.. clicked on? > > I would have sworn there was but I can't seem to find it in the newer > version Tools - Internet options - Receiving (POP3) - Uncheck...

how do I stop new mail folder opening when new mail arrives
Since I reinstalled Pegasus and redid the hierarchy folder, every time I receive new mail, the new mail folder opens. As far, as I can remember, this didn't use to happen - the new mail used to arrive in the new mail folder in Folder manager, then I clicked on the new mail folder using Preview. I don't have Open new mail folder on startup ticked, and can't see what else I can tick/untick Dear Tom, In Tools/Options/Incoming Mail/Folders, tick Crtl+W Tom Thanks, Tom Tom On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:01:15 +0000, Tom Barkas <tom@barkas.co.uk> wrotg: >Dea...

Send mail script step
I have a file CLASSES with the classes of a school and a file STUDENTS with the students of the shool. The two files are related with the Class_ID field. I have a layout with the data from one record of the CLASS file and a portal showing all the students in that class. I want to use a script to sent e-mails to all the students in that class (assuming that there is a e-mail address field in students file). If I use the "Use all Recordn in found set" flag the mail is sent to all the studends of the school and not only to the students of that class. If I use "Use the current rec...

Mail and imported mail in mail app

New mail doesn't appear in new mail folder in grouped view
I just upgraded from 4.12 to 4.21c. Overall, I'm impressed with some of the new features. However, while setting up the settings, I somehow got the thing into state where when you download mail from the ISP, the new messages come in, and I can see the new .cnm files in the mail directory, however they don't show up in the new mail folder. This used to happen to me occasionally with the old version of Pegasus, however I could hit the File/Read New Mail menu option, and the new messages would pop in. This doesn't work for me with 4.21c. The strange thing is tha...

Mails sent mail to internal people are sent to their Internet mail address
Hi. When people in our company send mail messages to others in our company's directory Lotus Notes sends directly to the Internet. Since our Domino server is not yet configured as an SMTP relay, our fellows use Notes 6 client to read their Notes mailbox and send mails directly to the Internet. They all have a pop3 account by our ISP that they must read from their Notes client. Our Domino R6 server is installed on a Linux machine on which I have no control. Notes R6 clients use replication to read their mail from their ISP pop3 account. I'd like Lotus Notes R6 clients to...

Copy/Paste mail from one mail.box to a new mail.box
Occassionally, we have to allow the server to create new mail boxes on server restart. When we realize we have an issue, we stop Domino, rename the current mail boxes and then new ones get created by the server. We are wondering if there is a tool that would automatically copy and paste the emails in the orginal mail boxes to the new mail boxes. TIA, It must be a dedicated tool, since copying documents to the mail.box is not allowed: It was a potential leak in security. I believe that since version 5 it is changed and copying docs to the mail.box is disabled. greetzz, Dick &...

PHP Mail not sending mail to itnernal email address
Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail server. The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends it to any other address outside its domain! Can somebody please help... Thanks Tanya www.bluent.co.in Hello, On 10/13/2003 03:29 AM, Tanya wrote: > Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail > server. > The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends > it to any other address outside its domain! > Can somebody please help... If the message is not delivered, it is probably being rejected an...

Web resources about - File in Pmail folder to send mail to new mail address? - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

File:Ipv6 address.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain . This applies worldwide. This file contains additional information, ...

Falling flat: Cricket Australia to address imbalance between bat and ball after summer of tons
Cricket Australia have been left underwhelmed by the theme of flat wickets this summer from the Test portion of the season to Australia and India's ...

Tony Abbott jets to US to address abortion and gay-marriage opponents Alliance Defending Freedom
Fresh from giving new hope to disaffected anti-Turnbull Liberals by staying in federal politics, Tony Abbott heads to the United States on Tuesday ...

Abbott to address US 'gay-hate' group
Tony Abbott will travel to the US to address Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative religious group opposed to abortion and gay-marriage. ...

Updated: Widespread bug causes Safari to crash when address bar is tapped
... by us here on AppAdvice, Apple's Web browser is currently affected by a glitch that causes the app to crash immediately upon tapping the address ...

Clinton and Sanders Address Voter Skepticism at Iowa Democratic Forum
The audience at CNN's event gave voice to the issues that have dogged the leading candidates during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Watch Megyn Kelly address Donald Trump's debate boycott during a remarkable segment of her show
Fox News host Megyn Kelly covered Donald Trump's sudden announcement that he won't attend the Fox-hosted presidential debate during an unusual ...

At D.C. meeting, Emanuel does little to address Laquan McDonald controversy
Chicago Tribune At D.C. meeting, Emanuel does little to address Laquan McDonald controversy Chicago Tribune Mayor Rahm Emanuel speaks at the ...

The Oscars Could Make Big Changes To Address Its Diversity Issue
The Film Academy has already made statements saying they want to take steps in order to improve diversity among both Oscar nominees and Academy ...

Obama reminds Americans of ACA deadline and benefits in weekly address
... care inflation to its lowest levels in fifty years. President Obama highlighted the success of the Affordable Care Act in his weekly address ...