how do I stop new mail folder opening when new mail arrives

Since I reinstalled Pegasus and redid the hierarchy folder, every time
I receive new mail, the new mail folder opens. As far, as I can
remember, this didn't use to happen - the new mail used to arrive in
the new mail folder in Folder manager, then I clicked on the new mail
folder using Preview. I don't have Open new mail folder on startup
ticked, and can't see what else I can tick/untick
0
Tom

Dear Tom,

In Tools/Options/Incoming Mail/Folders, tick Crtl+W

Tom

0
Tom
10/29/2003 5:01:15 PM
Thanks, Tom

Tom

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:01:15 +0000, Tom Barkas <tom@barkas.co.uk>
wrotg:

>Dear Tom,
>
>In Tools/Options/Incoming Mail/Folders, tick Crtl+W
>
>Tom

0
Tom
10/29/2003 5:01:54 PM
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:01:54 +0000, Tom Barkas <tom@barkas.co.uk>
wrote:

>Thanks, Tom
>
>Tom
>
>On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:01:15 +0000, Tom Barkas <tom@barkas.co.uk>
>wrotg:
>
>>Dear Tom,
>>
>>In Tools/Options/Incoming Mail/Folders, tick Crtl+W
>>
>>Tom

This Tom guy is really helpful, and quick too ;-)

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.
0
Nomad

some new mails only appear in new mail folder after restart
Hi, after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. They appear in the new mail folder after I restart pegasus. Can anyone help? Thanx "MO" <moDELETEmads@gDELETEmx.de> wrote: > after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that > Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow > repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. > They appear in the new mail folder after I restar...

Checking Mail on Startup without Opening New Mail Folder
Is it possible to have Pegasus Mail check for new mail on startup, but not have the New Mail folder also open? I would like to have the Folder view open on startup, while Pegasus downloads any new mail in the background .... I am using 4.12a. Thank you! Load P-Mail minimized and set the settings to notify you of new mail and have it check the POP3 server every 10 ~ 15 minutes. This why P-mail will be loaded in the SysTray and it will provide a pop-up and a choice WAV file upon email receipt. The wings of Pegasus will also flap. Dave "John Smith" <3r...

New mail folder / Main mail folder annoyances
I use Pegasus mail 4.21c. Since Pegasus has a seperate "New Mail" folder, I end up having to search some mail in the "New Mail" folder and some mail in the "Main" folder. Not all of the "New Mail" mail can make it to the Main folder. Is there any way of JUST having a Main folder? I just want the newer mail on top of the older one... not two folders. Also, the New Mail folder takes a long time to load, while the Main folder (with much more mail) loads very quickly... So I want to avoid the New Mail folder altogether. Is this corrected in 4....

New mail doesn't appear in new mail folder in grouped view
I just upgraded from 4.12 to 4.21c. Overall, I'm impressed with some of the new features. However, while setting up the settings, I somehow got the thing into state where when you download mail from the ISP, the new messages come in, and I can see the new .cnm files in the mail directory, however they don't show up in the new mail folder. This used to happen to me occasionally with the old version of Pegasus, however I could hit the File/Read New Mail menu option, and the new messages would pop in. This doesn't work for me with 4.21c. The strange thing is tha...

Checking mail and new mail folder
Is there a way to keep Pegasus from checking your mail account when the 'new mail folder' is opened.. clicked on? I would have sworn there was but I can't seem to find it in the newer version thanks... larryP@central.com wrote in news:dp07mvo0trg04inrvetau4qdftob9j40h1@4ax.com: > Is there a way to keep Pegasus from checking your mail account when > the 'new mail folder' is opened.. clicked on? > > I would have sworn there was but I can't seem to find it in the newer > version Tools - Internet options - Receiving (POP3) - Uncheck...

new mail does not always show up in the new mail panel
I keep pegasus open with the New Mail Panel visible. But sometimes my incoming new mail does not show up in the new mail panel nor does it ring my "new mail sound". To see it I have to go to some other folder and then return to the New Mail Folder. Then the new mail pops up in the New Mail Panel. -- Pat (To respond by email please remove "MYPANTS" from the email address at the top.) ...

Open new mail with standard mail client
Hello everybody, i've got a little problme: i've got a java 1.5 application from where i want to start a new mail within the windows standard mail client and give body and subject to it. I know there is an implementation in java 1.6, but i need a solution in java 1.5. Does anybody has an idea for Java 1.5? Tanks and bye Beat ...

Mail redirect before new mail arrives problem
Dont know if this has anything to do with the fact that we are running Lotus Notes Domino 5.0.12 on Linux BUT I have a problem with mail redirection. I have created a agent in my mailfile (on server) - shared agent - runs 'before new mail arrives - simple action to send mail (including copy of document) to another user in the address book. This works fine on most of our servers but there are a couple of exceptions. Here is what happens when you watch the Domino console when a new email arrives for this user 06/26/2003 11:00:01 AM Router: The New Mail Agent in mail/sthor...

Copy/Paste mail from one mail.box to a new mail.box
Occassionally, we have to allow the server to create new mail boxes on server restart. When we realize we have an issue, we stop Domino, rename the current mail boxes and then new ones get created by the server. We are wondering if there is a tool that would automatically copy and paste the emails in the orginal mail boxes to the new mail boxes. TIA, It must be a dedicated tool, since copying documents to the mail.box is not allowed: It was a potential leak in security. I believe that since version 5 it is changed and copying docs to the mail.box is disabled. greetzz, Dick &...

HELP: Agent to send mail on new mail arrived.
Notes/Domino 6.5.5 Windows 2003 Server Windows XP Client Can someone help me with writing and agent that will trigger when a new mail comes in to a regular maildatabase from "user@domain.com" and subject contains "this subject" From the mail body it should fetch the email adress to where to send. It is located after "mailto:". It also needs to fetch rows 15-18 into some sort of variable and get that presented in the body field. Subject needs to be "new subject". The body field needs to contain text that will have to be changed from ...

New and new and always new mail
Hi, I use Eudora 7.0 (fr) and many POP e-mail accounts. I set up as many personalities as e-mail accounts. For each personalitie including <Dominant> I set all these parameters in Eudora.ini : -+-+-+-+-+-+ LeaveMailOnServer=1 LeaveOnServerDays=22 DeleteMailFromServer=1 ServerDelete=1 MarkAsDeleted=1 -+-+-+-+-+-+ 1/- Eudora ckeck for mail at start up. All new mails are in 'Inbox'. 2/- If : a/- If I check for mail manually : nothing else, but, b/- If I close Eudora and restart it, of course Eudora does a mail check... and I am notified of new mail...

Only show new mail tray icon on non-filtered new mail
Now that regulars have given me the answer to my only make a sound when non-filtered out messages land in my inbox (woohoo!) my next problem to tackle with Eudora 4.2.0.58 is the tray icons. Specifically, when new mail comes in, the little icon pops up in the tray to indicate as such. Is there a way to make that only come up if the new mail hasn't been filtered out (i.e. SPAM that gets trashed, etc.) I've tried several settings in the filters like specifying the Notify User option then clearing the checkboxes for everything, and choosing the Make Status option then ...

mail to: url won't open new mail
Eudora 6.0. When I click on an email link on a webpage I automatically go to a blank Eudora - but it does not open a new email message with the address in place like it used to. Is there some setting I should know about to have Eudora start the message automatically? ...

File in Pmail folder to send mail to new mail address?
Greetings: I have Novell NDS, 400+ email accounts, Winpmail 4.X. School setting, where there are lots of turnovers. I remember that if someone leaves, and wants their mail forwarded to their new mail address, there is a file that is put in that person's pmail folder. The file has 1-2 lines of information, telling where to send all new mail that is received. I cannot recall the filename, or it's correct text. Please help me with the filename, and a sample file content. I have searched everywhere for this! Thanks in advance, Mike. "Google is your friend!&qu...

Web resources about - how do I stop new mail folder opening when new mail arrives - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Opening of the Liverpool and Manchester Railway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The opening of the Liverpool and Manchester Railway ( L&M ) took place on 15 September 1830. Work on the L&M began in the 1820s, to connect the ...

Facebook Testing Opening Of Facebook.com Links By Android App?
Facebook appears to be using the latest beta version of its Android application to quietly test allowing the app to open facebook.com links, ...

Australia vs India: Tourists win opening Twenty20 international in Adelaide as familiar faces surface ...
India romps to a 37-run victory over Australia in the first of a three-match T20 series at the Adelaide Oval.

Apple hits new iPhone sales record in India as it considers opening retail stores in the country
... AAPL Company , iOS Devices , and Tech Industry . What do you think? Discuss "Apple hits new iPhone sales record in India as it considers opening ...

Apple Opening Europe’s First iOS App Development Center in Italy
ROME — January 21, 2016 — Apple® today announced the creation of Europe’s first iOS App Development Center in Italy, to give students practical ...

McLaren opening four new dealerships in America
Filed under: McLaren , Car Dealers McLaren has announced four new dealerships in the United States, expanding its North American presence to ...

Joan Jett opening The Who's MSG show before Heart/Cheap Trick tour
photo: Joan Jett in Austin in 2015 (more by Tim Griffin) As previously mentioned, The Who rescheduled tour dates and are now set to play the ...

An eye-opening new 'Harry Potter' fan theory will change how you think about the books
If there's one thing we learned over the seven "Harry Potter" novels, it's that author J.K. Rowling was very fond of planting Easter eggs for ...

World Future Energy Summit 2016 — Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches
... Future Energy Summit, International Water Summit (IWS), EcoWaste Exhibition, and other Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week events, inspiring opening ...

Apple opening R&D facility in hotbed for driverless car research
... same percentage of its revenue on research and development as rivals like Google, Facebook and Qualcomm, but that’s not stopping it from opening ...