How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003?

How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003?

We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from
Netware Server.

Server information:

The Mercury (NLM version 1.48)

The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a)

0
HKU

mail server on windows server 2003
Hi Gurus I would like to run a mail server on 2003 that does the following: 1. collect emails from several other mail servers (e.g. mail.myisp.com) using the pop3 method. 2. allow people connected to the servers domain/network to - send emails from their outlook program - receive emails in their outlook program - send emails locally (without going through our ISP) to other people who are connected to the server (e.g. from Jo to Mike who are both connected to the server domain). My questions are: 1. can MS Windows Server do this, OR 2. would you recommend a program f...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Locking up Windows User when accessing outlook exchange server with java mail class / Windows Nutzer gespeert nach dem Versuch auf OutlookExchange Folder zuzugreifen mit der java.mail class
{English} Hello, we have an exchange server here and I am pulling out the messages from the outlook folder to my database. That works fine. But there are some strange things happening. After a couple of times of testing the connection and opening the Store and the Folder, getting the messages, closing the Folder and closing the Store, my windows / outlook user gets locked. And I don't know why!!! Is it possible that i shouldn't have outlook started in the background? Beacause with the java.mail class I open the Folder in READ_WRITE mode that this interfears with outlook? Thx for ...

Standard Configuration of Windows 2000/2003 Server to act as Domino APP + Mail Server
Hello All Is there a guide to follow what steps are required in the configuration of a windows 2000/2003 server to act as a domino APP + Mail Server I.e lock down server, disk structure, services etc. Thank you :{) home@127.0.0.1 wrote: > Hello All > > Is there a guide to follow what steps are required in the configuration of > a windows 2000/2003 server to act as a domino APP + Mail Server > > I.e lock down server, disk structure, services etc. > > Thank you > > :{) > > You need almost no native processes running as D...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Pegasus Mail and Windows administrator privileges
Hi Group I have used Pegasus Mail under Win98 since several years and I'm happy with it. Now I have a new WinXP machine and want to reinstall. I have the following problem: I tried Pegasus v421c. It seems it only works if the user has the Windows administrator privileges (XP Home Edition SP2). Is this the normal behavior ? I am quite surprised with this. Thanks a lot. I am running WinPmail 4.21 with restricted user privileges on Windows 2000 and as a main user with Windows XP Pro without having any problems and changing any settings. I think, it would be most important,...

How to convert email from Netware to Windows Server 2003?
How to convert email from Netware to Windows Server 2003? We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from Netware Server. Server information: The Mercury (NLM version 1.48) The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a) ...

How to convert email from Netware to Windows Server 2003?
How to convert email from Netware to Windows Server 2003? We cannot read email by Pegasus in Windows after copy the email folder from Netware Server. Server information: The Mercury (NLM version 1.48) The Mercury (Win32 version 4.01a) ...

Setting up Pegasus Mail for Windows for intranet use only
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I am a bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sy...

Windows Live SMTP access with Pegasus Mail
As of today, Windows Live Hotmail allows free Hotmail account access via SMTP. The server information is: smtp.live.com:587 The MS clients (Outlook (prior to 2007), Outlook Express, Windows Mail, and Windows Live Mail) reportedly work by setting the client to use SSL. I have tested this with MS Outlook Express 6, and it works. MS Outlook 2007 reportedly works using TLS. I have not tested this, because I don't have a copy of MS Outlook 2007. Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.19, and SeaMonkey 1.1.14 both also work, using TLS. However, setting 'smtp.live.com:587' with START...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Web resources about - How to convert Pegasus mail from Netware to Windows Server 2003? - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Minority Ahmadiyah Muslim group in Indonesia told: convert or be expelled
A minority Muslim group has been ordered to convert to Sunni Islam or be expelled from Bangka island, off the coast of Sumatra, in the latest ...

Convert your images quickly and easily with PDF Photos
Have you ever wanted an easy way to convert images to a PDF? Maybe you want to include them in a document for work, send them via email at a ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...