how to forward email with html content in pegasus 3.12c

When I forward email with html, the recipient gets email as text with
printed html code

I am using pegasus 3.12c. How can I forward the email so the recipient
is able to read the email in a browser window?

Thanks for your assistance,
George

0
Author

Author <list@exit7.net> wrote on 07 Oct 2015 in comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-
windows:

> When I forward email with html, the recipient gets email as text with
> printed html code

As "printed" html code can only be received with snail-mail [or perhaps
fax], I suppose you mean your forward only contains the text-version of the
original email.

1 Use bounce-type forwarding. [second choice in forwarding methods]

Or

2 In preferences uncheck "never send styled email".

> I am using pegasus 3.12c.

The above advice is for V4.7,
but probably the same goes for V3.12.

However, why not update to that latest version?

> How can I forward the email so the recipient
> is able to read the email in a browser window?

Why would he want to do that?

Most email-clients [like pmail] accept html,
and transferring code to a browser is a security-risk.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

HTML mail won't display correctly in Pegasus #3
I've received this HTML mail, but can't see the HTML in Pegasus (4.41), only the picture attachement (see bottom of this post). If I right click the message and select "Open message in web browser" nothing happens. Is it Pegasus, or is the code in the content header(s) wrongly formatted, or what? In case of the latter, I want to notify the sender and tell them what's wrong, as they are writing their own software. The code inside <html></html> displays fine in IE7 btw, if I copy it to a .html file and open it. ----=461A54ACCCBB4CB8856D_45FB_6...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Pegasus Mail and Content Control
Does Pegasus Mail scan the HTML code in multipart mail messages? I find that Spam messages that are multipart and have a blank text portion with the spam message all in the HTML part do not get rejected by the content control filter regardless of how many of the trigger words are in the HTML text. I tried an experiment; I changed the content control to recognise some of the words in the Subject of a spam e-mail and then re-sent the message to myself. The Pegasus content control found the words in the Subject but none of the words in the HTML. Can anyone suggest how I can get content ...

How to view html content in pegasus?
I am a newbie to Pegasus, having used calypso before. I am unable to view properly email containing html from online vendors. I have gone thru options several times trying to look for a setting that will enable this but in vain. Does anyone know where the option is? Or is this not supported by pegasus? TIA ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Kuze laid this down on his screen : &...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

Pegasus Mail and Windows administrator privileges
Hi Group I have used Pegasus Mail under Win98 since several years and I'm happy with it. Now I have a new WinXP machine and want to reinstall. I have the following problem: I tried Pegasus v421c. It seems it only works if the user has the Windows administrator privileges (XP Home Edition SP2). Is this the normal behavior ? I am quite surprised with this. Thanks a lot. I am running WinPmail 4.21 with restricted user privileges on Windows 2000 and as a main user with Windows XP Pro without having any problems and changing any settings. I think, it would be most important,...

HTML renderer replacement for Pegasus Mail published
Please go to <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/24153.aspx> for details. Michael -- PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/> S/MIME Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <---idw.doc---@t-online.de> | Please go to <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/24153.aspx> for | details. Michael: Bear HTML's limited rendering can be considering a security factor. Why use IE and what is the minimum vers...

Setting up Pegasus Mail for Windows for intranet use only
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I am a bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sy...

Re: How to email the contents of the program window #3
"Can my program find out the file name and location of a file in the program window?" If you are using the Enhanced Editor, you can use the %SYSGET macro function to retrieve the value(s) of the SAS_EXECFILENAME and/or SAS_EXECFILEPATH Windows environment variable(s). The code must be used in the editor window that opens or saves the program. It will not work after the editor window has been cleared. -Randy -----Original Message----- From: owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu [mailto:owner-sas-l@listserv.uga.edu] On Behalf Of BruceBrad Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:19 PM To: sas-...

Apple Mail forwarding HTML email to a PC
When I forward emails with HTML in them to a PC using Outlook, extra characters are introduced into the message such as ? and small boxes. The characters seem to show up where carriage returns are and after periods. Anyone know if there is a proper setting in Apple Mail or Outlook to keep this from happening? The funny thing is, if the PC user then forwards the message, the extra charaters go away and the message looks fine. In article <461293b4$0$17134$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, BearcatScott <bearcatscott@syahoo.com> wrote: > When I forward emails with HTML in them to...

Guide to Pegasus Mail Addons List #3
Last-Updated: 30 June 2003 Posting-Frequency: Every Two Months Version: 2.4.5 URL: ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/dos/apps/pmail/pmail-addons.txt Pegasus Mail - Programs to Make a Good Program Even Better ========================================================== Compiled by Michael Bernardi This document is for those who need to use PMAIL in a slightly non standard environment. ie NOT just in Native Netware, MHS or via Mercury or Charon, or who want to add something to the standard installation. It attempts to list every program that can be used with any of the current versi...

Exporting old mails from Pegasus 3.xx?
Hi there, i�ve an old pegasus 3.xx installation saved in one seperate directory, since the old harddisk was crashed and I can resolve the most data. After inserting a new harddrive I install pegasus (at that time also a 3.xx version) newly. In the past months I frequently updated to the actually v4.31 Now i want to get these old mails and import it into the actual running pegasus version. But, how can I import these mails? There�s no export mail function (or: I didn�t found one), only one opened mail can be saved as a ASCII-file. My first idea was, sent all old mails to...

Web resources about - how to forward email with html content in pegasus 3.12c - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Forward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vorwärts! ("Forward!"), a radical paper in German published from Paris in 1844, covering topics of art, science, theater, music, literature and ...

Winners of $1.6 billion lottery come forward
MORE incredible stories of the winners of Wednesday night’s $US1.6 billion ($2.33 billion) Powerball draw have emerged, with a couple from Maryland ...

Six Nations 2016: Wallabies great George Smith to help out Eddie Jones with England forwards
&#8203;England coach Eddie Jones has called on the services of former Wallabies flanker George Smith to work with his forwards on an informal ...

Microsoft's Mountain View plans move forward with campus revamp submission - Silicon Valley Business ...
The project would include 3.6 acres of green roofs, substantial habitat restoration and space for an additional 500 workers, officials said. ...

Microsoft just took another step forward in turning cheap phones into PCs
Microsoft has lowered the hardware requirements for Continuum, the software built into Windows 10 that lets users turn their phone into a PC ...

First winners in historic Powerball step forward - Videos - CBS News
Lisa and John Robinson of Munford, Tennessee, stepped forward with one of the three Powerball jackpot winning tickets. They say they plan to ...

State Department Undermines Hillary’s Claim That It’s OK To Forward News Article Containing Classified ...
State Department Undermines Hillary’s Claim That It’s OK To Forward News Article Containing Classified Info

‘Brothers In Atlanta’ Comedy Series Not Going Forward At HBO
HBO has opted not to proceed with Brothers In Atlanta , its comedy series created by and starring Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin , directed ...

Oregon State Forward Suspended At Least Four Games For Tripping Ref
Oregon State suspended forward Jarmal Reid a “minimum” of four games, after he tripped referee Tommy Nunez during Sunday night’s game against ...

Fighting games (and DLC) to look forward to in 2016
[The horizon is bright for fighting games, so I thought I'd have Virtua Kazama take the stage and talk about some of the biggest fighting games ...