inbox folder missing etc.

Hi,
after reinstalling Pegasus 4.62 over an existing installation on a
windows 7 pro / 64 notebook, the "inbox" - New Mails folder is missing
in the folder selection window, but appears as a window after the
program is started. New mails are only fetched when Pegasus is
restarted, not though when the fetch-new-mail button is pressed.

The junk folder is faulty and re-indexing-immune.

Where to look?

Thanks,

U.
0
Ulrich

On 1/19/2014 11:42 AM, Ulrich G. Kliegis wrote:

> after reinstalling Pegasus 4.62 over an existing installation on a
> windows 7 pro / 64 notebook, the "inbox" - New Mails folder is missing
> in the folder selection window, but appears as a window after the
> program is started. New mails are only fetched when Pegasus is
> restarted, not though when the fetch-new-mail button is pressed.
>
> The junk folder is faulty and re-indexing-immune.

I don't know what to do about the junk folder.

As to the New Mail folder, you could try this: Close Pegasus, move the
file hierarch.pm to another folder, or rename it hierarch.bak. Start
Pegasus. A new hierarch.pm will be created. The folder structure will be
lost, but the folders and their contents will still be there.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
1/19/2014 6:52:16 PM
[Default] Stephen Hust <shnospam@a1.net> wrote:

>The folder structure will be
>lost, but the folders and their contents will still be there.

Steve, thanks for that advice. What does that mean, that the folder
structure will be lost - the suborder of folders and envelopes? That
could be easily reconfigured - if necessary at all. Folder names will
survive?

Could the reason for pegasus not acquiring new mails right now also be
a damaged hierarchy file? One observation: I found some regular -
non-spam mails in the junk folder while trying to get it running again
- that speaks very much for some serious disorder in the hierarchy
organisation.

Cheers,

U.
0
Ulrich
1/19/2014 8:55:36 PM
Ulrich G. Kliegis
<diesemailadressevonUlliistzwaretwaslangabersieisttrotzdemgueltig@kliegis.de
> wrote on 19 jan 2014 in comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> [Default] Stephen Hust <shnospam@a1.net> wrote:
>
>>The folder structure will be
>>lost, but the folders and their contents will still be there.
>

> Steve, thanks for that advice. What does that mean, that the folder
> structure will be lost - the suborder of folders and envelopes? That
> could be easily reconfigured - if necessary at all. Folder names will
> survive?
>
> Could the reason for pegasus not acquiring new mails right now also be
> a damaged hierarchy file? One observation: I found some regular -
> non-spam mails in the junk folder while trying to get it running again
> - that speaks very much for some serious disorder in the hierarchy
> organisation.

You are all missing the point.

There IS NO folder called "New mail folder" in pm.

And what "not is", cannot be missed.

The "New mail folder" window is / shows just the collection of all mails
that are not [jet] moved to / compressed into one of the "other" folders.

Mails are downloaded on pressing the "download new mail" button,
and in tools>options could also be set to be downloaded on opening of that
"New mail folder" window.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
[Default] "Evertjan." <exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net> wrote:

>You are all missing the point.
>
>There IS NO folder called "New mail folder" in pm.
>
>And what "not is", cannot be missed.

Your reply does not make me much wiser, sorry to say. There is a
window called folder orgaization (or administration, in german it is
Ordnerverwaltung). The one that you get when hitting ctl-L.

And the top entry (in my own healthy pegasus) reads "New messages"
('inbox') (Neue Nachrichten ('Inbox'). You make it visible by hitting
ctl-W. On my healthy installation also by clicking that entry on top
of the folder list.

This entry does not exist in the sick installation on that other
'pooter.

It comes up, though, when you hit ctl-W or the appropriate button, but
new messages are neither loaded at that time nor when the
get-new-messages button is pressed (in the sick machine; on my healthy
one, this works of course).

It may be that there is no explicit folder like the other ones, but it
appears like one.

Cheers,
U.
0
Ulrich
1/19/2014 10:28:23 PM
On 1/19/2014 1:55 PM, Ulrich G. Kliegis wrote:

> [...] Stephen Hust <shnospam@a1.net> wrote:

>> The folder structure will be
>> lost, but the folders and their contents will still be there.

> Steve, thanks for that advice. What does that mean, that the folder
> structure will be lost - the suborder of folders and envelopes? That
> could be easily reconfigured - if necessary at all. Folder names will
> survive?

If you had things organized with trays and subfolders, that organization
will be lost. You'll still have all the folders and everything in them,
they'll still have their names, and you'll still see them all; they just
won't be in the structure you made.

If moving or renaming the hierarch.pm file doesn't help, you can just
move it back or rename it again from hierarch.bak to to hierarch.pm
(after deleting the newly generated hierarch.pm), and everything will be
as it was before.

For some reason, the hierarch.pm file gets corrupted sometimes. When
everything's working, it's a good idea to back it up, just in case.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
1/19/2014 10:57:33 PM
Evertjan. (Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:52:35 +0100 -
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows) :

Hello,

> You are all missing the point.
> There IS NO folder called "New mail folder" in pm.

Well, there is a folder called ��new mail�� in Pegasus.

> The "New mail folder" window is / shows just the collection of all mails
> that are not [jet] moved to / compressed into one of the "other" folders.

Yes. But this folder really exists, is'nt it ?

--
  Eric
0

Hi Ulrich,

> after reinstalling Pegasus 4.62 over an existing installation on a
> windows 7 pro / 64 notebook, the "inbox" - New Mails folder is missing

[1] IMHO, it's because you did not copy your database the wright way.

I reinstallaled Pegasus 4.63 few month ago on a 64bits Windows 7
ultimate system, and I had no problem...

The programm's folder for Pegasus on my system is C:\PMAIL, and the
database folder is in C:\data\pegmail.

I had no problem to transfer both from my old XP to the new 7 64bit
computer...

More than that, I often copy my Pegasus database from my Win 7 Ultimate
64bit desktop to my Win Xp 32bit laptop and reverse (I don't like IMAP).

Since 1996, from Win 3.1 to Win 7, I never lost a single message in my
more than 4Gb Pegasus mail database. 4Gb may appear quite small, but I
have mostly pure tex messages, and very fiew attachments.

> in the folder selection window, but appears as a window after the
> program is started. New mails are only fetched when Pegasus is
> restarted, not though when the fetch-new-mail button is pressed.

> Where to look?

GOTO [1] ?

> Thanks,

You're welcome.

Please excuse my poor english, I'm french.

--
  Eric
0
Ulrich G. Kliegis
<diesemailadressevonUlliistzwaretwaslangabersieisttrotzdemgueltig@kliegis.de
> wrote on 19 jan 2014 in comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> [Default] "Evertjan." <exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net> wrote:
>

>>You are all missing the point.
>>
>>There IS NO folder called "New mail folder" in pm.
>>
>>And what "not is", cannot be missed.
>

> Your reply does not make me much wiser, sorry to say. There is a
> window called folder orgaization (or administration, in german it is
> Ordnerverwaltung). The one that you get when hitting ctl-L.
>
> And the top entry (in my own healthy pegasus) reads "New messages"
> ('inbox') (Neue Nachrichten ('Inbox'). You make it visible by hitting
> ctl-W. On my healthy installation also by clicking that entry on top
> of the folder list.

I am sorry that it does not make you wizer, still it is a fact of pm.

Since the "New mail folder" is not a folder, suggestions of refreshing the
hierarch.pm cannot help you because that only affects the folders.

> This entry does not exist in the sick installation on that other
> 'pooter.

What "entry?

> It comes up, though, when you hit ctl-W or the appropriate button, but
> new messages are neither loaded at that time nor when the
> get-new-messages button is pressed (in the sick machine; on my healthy
> one, this works of course).

So your internet settings must be faulty or your email box on the server is
empty, or you have the setting "download only new mail" set or you allow
only messages with less than 3 bytes to be downloaded or ...

But not being able to download has nothing to do with the virtual "New mail
folder".

Please ensure you have the Folders window in the "list" mode [5th button
from left] not in the "preview" node, the latter only being used with
nostalgic ex-outlookers, not by "real" pm-mers.

> It may be that there is no explicit folder like the other ones, but it
> appears like one.

Well, I only appear to talk rubbish! The sun appears to go around the earth,
but that won't help you understanding astronomy.

The fact remains that, since there is no such folder, it cannot be broken,
reindexed or compressed like the other pm-folders can.

===============

Sometimes a spurious .cnm file with a size of 0 bytes, can get you off gard,
but I don't think that is the case here.

..cnm files each contain one new message so long they are not put into a
compressable pm-folder.

You could look for such file in the pmail/MAIL/username/ directory.

NB: a pm-folder is a single file, not a disk directory.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> Evertjan. (Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:52:35 +0100 -
> comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows) :
>
> Hello,

Hi Erik,

>> You are all missing the point.
>> There IS NO folder called "New mail folder" in pm.
>
> Well, there is a folder called ��new mail�� in Pegasus.

No, there isn't.

Things, like a flat earth or creationism, are not always as they appear to
be at first sight. The "New mail folder" is made by David Harris to look and
feel like a pm-folder, but that is just cosmetic.

You could create a pm-folder with the name "new mail", if you want to
confuse the issue, but that pm-folder still won't be a folder where new
incoming mails reside by default.

>> The "New mail folder" window is / shows just the collection of all mails
>> that are not [jet] moved to / compressed into one of the "other" folders.
>
> Yes. But this folder really exists, is'nt it ?

NO, it doesn't exist. [exist goes with does, not is]

There is no "New mail folder", it is just a window showing the mails that
are not yet put into a pm-folder and are still seperate and uncompressed
files each.

Remember that each pm-folder is a single file holding a compressed and often
large set of messages. They sometimes get corrupted and have to be
reindexed. New incoming messages that are not yet put into a pm-folder are
seperate files with the .cnm extension.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
Eric Demeester <neuneu@grosnaze.org.invalid> wrote on 20 jan 2014 in
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> Please excuse my poor english, I'm french.

And a good excuse that is!

neuneu@grosnaze is that a French new big nose?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
wrote:

>Hi,
>after reinstalling Pegasus 4.62 over an existing installation on a
>windows 7 pro / 64 notebook, the "inbox" - New Mails folder is missing
>in the folder selection window, but appears as a window after the
>program is started. New mails are only fetched when Pegasus is
>restarted, not though when the fetch-new-mail button is pressed.
>
>The junk folder is faulty and re-indexing-immune.
>
>Where to look?

Let's clear a couple of things up first.  Folders means different
things to Windows and to Pegasus.

There is a Windows folder in which all mail should go.
Within Pegasus Help=>About=>Info should tell you about your setup.

When Pegasus receives emails they are individual files *.cnm.  These
are what shows in Pegasus's "New mail folder" but they should be in
the Windows folder detailed in the setup.

You can then have your own hierarchy of Pegasus folders, these are
FOL*.PMM with a corresponding index file FOL*.PMI, usually in the same
Windows folder as your *.cnm.

So there isn't specifically a "New mail folder", but just a display of
the *.cnm files in the designated Windows folder.

What version did you upgrade from?  I've done several upgrades over
the years, but so far only up to Windows XP, and never had a problem.

You should be able to delete your Junk folder and it will re-create.

You will get quality support if you go to
http://community.pmail.com/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=6

Note 4.63 is the latest version.  I never installed 4.62.

--
AnthonyL
0
[Default] Stephen Hust <shnospam@a1.net> wrote:

>As to the New Mail folder, you could try this: Close Pegasus, move the
>file hierarch.pm to another folder, or rename it hierarch.bak. Start
>Pegasus. A new hierarch.pm will be created. The folder structure will be
>lost, but the folders and their contents will still be there.

Steve,

thanks again - this worked like advertised. Conveyed thanks from the
user as well.

Have a nice day. First snow here this morning...

Cheers,
U.
0
Ulrich
1/21/2014 8:15:47 AM
[Default] Stephen Hust <shnospam@a1.net> wrote:

>For some reason, the hierarch.pm file gets corrupted sometimes. When
>everything's working, it's a good idea to back it up, just in case.

Very good thought! :) The case comes. No question if, just when.

Cheers,

U.
0
Ulrich
1/21/2014 8:17:29 AM
[Default] Eric Demeester <neuneu@grosnaze.org.invalid> wrote:

>[1] IMHO, it's because you did not copy your database the wright way.

The database was damaged before the operation already, that's why the
user thought that a re-installation would help.

>I had no problem to transfer both from my old XP to the new 7 64bit
>computer...
>
>More than that, I often copy my Pegasus database from my Win 7 Ultimate
>64bit desktop to my Win Xp 32bit laptop and reverse (I don't like IMAP).
>
>Since 1996, from Win 3.1 to Win 7, I never lost a single message in my
>more than 4Gb Pegasus mail database. 4Gb may appear quite small, but I
>have mostly pure tex messages, and very fiew attachments.

Same here. After a few weeks with Eudora (nightmare!) back in the
nineties, I've processed all my mail traffic with Pegasus. Basically,
a really rock-solid piece of software, with a few sensitive spots, but
who is free of those... :)

Your english is perfect! (If I can judge that...)

Cheers,
U.
0
Ulrich
1/21/2014 8:23:57 AM
[Default] nospam@please.invalid (AnthonyL) wrote:

>What version did you upgrade from?  I've done several upgrades over
>the years, but so far only up to Windows XP, and never had a problem.

Thanks for the clarification on the nomenclature. As mentioned, it was
a re-installation after the database had been damaged by something
else. I was not involved in those first steps but just dispatched the
help generously given here first by Steve to the user, and the problem
was cured immediately.

Solved for the time being.

Cheers,
U.
0
Ulrich
1/21/2014 8:28:51 AM
Evertjan. (Mon, 20 Jan 2014 00:57:44 +0100 -
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows) :

> And a good excuse that is!

I just tried to explain that english was not my mother langage,
Evertjan.

> neuneu@grosnaze is that a French new big nose?

Yes it is. So what ? I don't my ��From�� addresse to be valid, but my
��Reply-To:�� to is Ok. Do You have a problem with this ?

My purpose was to help somemody (Ulrich) to use Pegasus Mail, not to
answer to silly guys such as you.

As a Pegasus User since 1997, I think to be able to help people having
trouble to use this software. Do you, Evertjan ?

If not, just go away.

--
  Eric
0
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> Evertjan. (Mon, 20 Jan 2014 00:57:44 +0100 -
> comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows) :
>
>> And a good excuse that is!
>
> I just tried to explain that english was not my mother langage,
> Evertjan.
>
>> neuneu@grosnaze is that a French new big nose?

Dear Eric, this is a joke and the questions are rhetoric.

> Yes it is. So what ? I don't my ��From�� addresse to be valid, but my
> ��Reply-To:�� to is Ok. Do You have a problem with this ?

Not at all, do you never laugh?

"Demeester" however tastes Flemish and your recent-recent long-nose German.

> My purpose was to help somemody (Ulrich) to use Pegasus Mail, not to
> answer to silly guys such as you.

This is a NG, not a helpdesk,
so while helping is laudable,
it is not the reason for NG's.

> As a Pegasus User since 1997, I think to be able to help people having
> trouble to use this software.

Sometimes I think so too, having the same time of experience with pm,
and before that with dos versions.
And I am frequenting this NG for as long as it exists.

> Do you, Evertjan ?

No, not always, and helping is not the [only] purpose of a NG,
and so if it was your purpose, why project it as being mine?

It is however a sort of discussion list, so we often discuss the ins and
outs of pm, without the superiority of "helping".

I am not so happy with your idea of authority, saying that your expertise
gives you the right to be a source of help, because of your longstanding
usership of pm.

I would prefer to be merited on the quality of my arguments than on the
authority of sush longstandingness.

> If not, just go away.

Hey, that is mean, even for a Frenchman.

[Sorry the latter is mean of me,
your president being overhere and alone,
meeting our king and beautifull queen.]

But it is uncalled for, as, again, this is not a helpdesk.
So better go away yourself if you cann't stand the heat.

Coming back to your reasoning that it is ok for a Frenchman to speak
inferior English, which btw I did not experience with you, I can only say
that I know Frenchmen speaking quite correct English, and say Americans that
do worse.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

How do I import/transfer old mail folders to Pegasus V4 in Windows XP??
All my correspondence is in my mail folders in an old version of Pegasus. I got a new pc running Windows XP and installed the old hard drive containing all my files as a second drive, but I can't find out how to transfer or import my mail folders into Pegasus V4. Suggestions appreciated. I have recently gone thru the same exercise. Though my older version of Pegasus was not markedly older. I would think twice - or more - about doing this starting with a '3' version of Pegasus for example! In my case, I have Pegasus in C:\Prgram Files & the actual mail data on m...

Locking up Windows User when accessing outlook exchange server with java mail class / Windows Nutzer gespeert nach dem Versuch auf OutlookExchange Folder zuzugreifen mit der java.mail class
{English} Hello, we have an exchange server here and I am pulling out the messages from the outlook folder to my database. That works fine. But there are some strange things happening. After a couple of times of testing the connection and opening the Store and the Folder, getting the messages, closing the Folder and closing the Store, my windows / outlook user gets locked. And I don't know why!!! Is it possible that i shouldn't have outlook started in the background? Beacause with the java.mail class I open the Folder in READ_WRITE mode that this interfears with outlook? Thx for ...

Using Pegasus Mail from multiple computers; archiving mail folders
I currently use Pegasus Mail for Windows (XP Professional) from my laptop. I put the mail in a root directory c:\Mail. I am thinking of adding a desktop computer and using my existing laptop much less frequently; I would copy over c:\Mail to a drive on the desktop that could be shared, say d:\Mail, and have a few questions: * I know I'd have to edit pmail.ini to point to d:\Mail . * When I am local and able to access d:\Mail, there should be no problem as long as I have only one client open at a time, I believe. But say that I am remote, perhaps on a trip, and want to use Pegas...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

New mail folder / Main mail folder annoyances
I use Pegasus mail 4.21c. Since Pegasus has a seperate "New Mail" folder, I end up having to search some mail in the "New Mail" folder and some mail in the "Main" folder. Not all of the "New Mail" mail can make it to the Main folder. Is there any way of JUST having a Main folder? I just want the newer mail on top of the older one... not two folders. Also, the New Mail folder takes a long time to load, while the Main folder (with much more mail) loads very quickly... So I want to avoid the New Mail folder altogether. Is this corrected in 4....

Archive a Pegasus mail folder
I have a few mail folders which I wish to keep the mail therein somewhere else as it's clogging up the system but need to keep the mails. - one folder has 821 in it - somw tih large attachements.... Is there a way of archiving certain folders somewhere else (copy the actual pmail files), so I can "free" pegasus of these but copy them back in if I need to? Using PM4.12a advTHANKSance 3ff727b7.1422250@169.100.100.5, Tym <no_spam@ictis.net>: > I have a few mail folders which I wish to keep the mail therein > somewhere else as it's clogging up t...

New Mail Folder Is Missing
I need help. I just installed Pegasus 4.12c on my new computer running windows xp pro. This is the same version and operating system as my old computer where. everything works fine. I can't see the new mail folder. All of my settings are the same as on my old pc. I can see that I have 200+ new emails but I can't get to them to read. I've read the faq on the pegasus website and also looked at the other support sites but I could not find and answer to my problem. Thanks in advance for your help. KByrd "kbyrd" <kbyrd@triad.rr.com> wrote...

Junk Folder missing in Mail?
My Junk folder icon has disappeared from the panel on the left side. A search on spotlight doesn't find anything.... How can I get the folder back up? I used it quite a bit to filter my mail. Any thoughts on this would be wonderful! Thank you. * posted via http://www.mymac.ws * please report abuse to http://xinbox.com/mymac Check the Mail preferences and JunkMail make sure the Enable Junk Mail filtering. If this is off then the Junk mail box disappears. --jim ...

Mail folders from Linux to Windows
I have a version of Linux running a male client called "Evolution". I want to export to Windows XP > Eudora the mail folders and address book. Has anyone on this NG ever done such a transfer, and if so, can they post any pointers here. TIA - Remove AT to reply P F James ...

Sticky bit on /etc/mail folder
I installed sendmail 8.14.3 and I can see these permissions for folfer /etc/mail drwxr-sr-x 7 smmta smmsp 4096 2009-09-24 11:27 /etc/mail Is't correct having sticky bit on the group ? Can I change 's' into 'x' ? RICCARDO <ric.castellani@alice.it> writes: >I installed sendmail 8.14.3 and I can see these permissions for >folfer /etc/mail >drwxr-sr-x 7 smmta smmsp 4096 2009-09-24 11:27 /etc/mail >Is't correct having sticky bit on the group ? >Can I change 's' into 'x' ? It makes sure that new files created in that directory are ...

Set up of Pegasus Mail for Windows-Intranet
Hello, I am trying to set up Pegasus Mail for Windows on a MS Windows based network. The "server" machine or machine used to store the messages is on a Win98SE box. I ama bit confused in the setup of this system and have the following questions. 1. I have set up the Pegasus Mail on the "server" PC with no problems. It starts asking about SMTP and POP3 server. Do I need these? 2. Do I need Mercury? I am setting up a simply email system inhouse with about 5 or 6 users. There is and should be no connection to the outside Internet world through this email sys...

Pegasus Mail and Windows administrator privileges
Hi Group I have used Pegasus Mail under Win98 since several years and I'm happy with it. Now I have a new WinXP machine and want to reinstall. I have the following problem: I tried Pegasus v421c. It seems it only works if the user has the Windows administrator privileges (XP Home Edition SP2). Is this the normal behavior ? I am quite surprised with this. Thanks a lot. I am running WinPmail 4.21 with restricted user privileges on Windows 2000 and as a main user with Windows XP Pro without having any problems and changing any settings. I think, it would be most important,...

Configuring windows withiin Pegasus Mail
On Pegasus Mail 4.12a (version of Jun 19 2003) on Windows 2000 Pro, I used to get 3 windows: - list of messages in New Mail folder - list of folders - window onto whatever message was selected in first window Now I only get first two windows. If I unselect save desktop in Tools>Options>Basic Settings then I only get the first window (although ctrl-L gets me the second) and if I select it I get the first two (provided they were showing on my last session). How do I get all three and have them show up when I enter Pegasus? On 22 Dec 2003 08:30:49 -0800, ggrothendieck@v...

perl to move mail from inbox to a personal folder
Hi, i am trying to write a perl script to move an email depending on its attachment filename to another folder from the inbox. I am using Win32::OLE; to save the attachemnt.i am new to perl and if anybody has the sample code, please let me know..thanks for your help in advance. ...

Web resources about - inbox folder missing etc. - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Doctor Who missing episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Material from missing Doctor Who serials has seen release in books, in audio form on CD, and four episodes have been animated for DVD release. ...

Facebook Alerts Users To How Many Stories They’re Missing On News Feed
Facebook wants users to make sure they’re not missing anything on News Feed . Several users on the redesigned News Feed have started seeing notifications ...

LOCATED DECEASED :( - Locate The Missing - Facebook
SAD UPDATE :( REST IN PEACE CARRIE :( Body of missing Davenport woman found in Minnesota: More than three months after her family reported her ...

53 Local AMBER Alert Facebook Pages Will Post Missing Children Feed Updates
Facebook held a press conference today to announce the launch of 53 AMBER Alert Pages that will dispatch bulletins about missing children via ...

NYPD Missing Persons (@NYPDMissing) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here NYPD Missing Persons @ NYPDMissing ...

Body of missing kayaker Susan Quick found after Blackwood River search
The family of state champion kayaker Susan Quick received devastating news on Tuesday morning after the body of the 47-year-old mother-of-two ...

Search continues for kayaker missing on Blackwood River in WA's South West
A search is continuing for a missing kayaker at a river in Western Australia's South West region.

How does Twitter keep missing this obvious opportunity to increase revenue?
I don't get it. Twitter's stock has suffered from a cascading series of meltdowns since its IPO (see chart, below) as its revenue, growth in ...

BASE jumper leaps, man tries to save her, both missing
Officials say camera footage show Katie Connell leaping off bridge near Monterrey, Calif., landing safely, and then being swallowed by waves ...

At least 13 dead after tourist boat capsizes near Nicaragua; more missing
CNN At least 13 dead after tourist boat capsizes near Nicaragua; more missing CNN (CNN) A tour boat capsized off the coast of Nicaragua, killing ...