Junk Mail Whitelist and Black List

Can anyone tell me which files the Junk and Suspicious Mil is kept in?

If there a way of setting a filter to move things from the "Junk and
Suspicious Mail" folder to another one?

I have a filter to send particular messages to a folder when the new mail
folder is closed, but they never seem to make it to the new mail folder, but
end up- in the "Junk and Suspicious Mail" folder, and I have to move them
manually.

Each time I open one, I "remove" it from the Junkmail blacklist, and "add" it
to the Junkmail whitelist, but it doesn't seem to make any difference, They
still end up there.

Perhaps if I knew what the file names were, I could look at the files
themselves to try to see what is going on.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm

On 11 Jul 2014, Steve Hayes <hayesstw@telkomsa.net> wrote in
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> Can anyone tell me which files the Junk and Suspicious Mil is kept
> in?

I don't see a folder or feature with the name "Junk and Suspicious
Mail." Where do you see that?

Maybe you could do a search for a known text string in the files in
your Home Mail directory and thus learn the file it's in.

> If there a way of setting a filter to move things from the "Junk
> and Suspicious Mail" folder to another one?
>
> I have a filter to send particular messages to a folder when the
> new mail folder is closed, but they never seem to make it to the
> new mail folder, but end up- in the "Junk and Suspicious Mail"
> folder, and I have to move them manually.
>
> Each time I open one, I "remove" it from the Junkmail blacklist,
> and "add" it to the Junkmail whitelist, but it doesn't seem to
> make any difference, They still end up there.
>
> Perhaps if I knew what the file names were, I could look at the
> files themselves to try to see what is going on.
0
Nil

Why is SpamWatch is junking my mail from a mailing list?
Just in the last couple of days, Eudora 6.0 has been assigning spam scores of 99 to all the mail from a certain mailing list I subscribe to. I went into the UserJunkDB.txt file and removed all references to the mailing list title, then rescored a bunch of the mail from that list and it still posted it at a score of 99. I "unjunked" the messages, and when I recalculated the scores, they still came up at 99. Apparently some keyword gets them marked as spam. Any ideas how I can determine what words in a message get it marked as spam? Along the same lines, is there any way to c...

Junk mail in Mail
With Mail out of the training mode & in Automatic mode, does Mail remember the messages you mark as Junk? Or, do you have to go back to training mode to tell Mail what is junk? Because after training mode, I still get some junk mail & mark it as junk, & I'm wondering if Mail remembers that, as if it were in training mode. On 2007-05-29 13:28:36 -0400, One4All <dwerner@bresnan.net> said: > With Mail out of the training mode & in Automatic mode, does Mail > remember the messages you mark as Junk? Or, do you have to go back to > training mode to tell Mail wha...

Junk mail not going to junk mail folder.
When I receive junk mail in my in box, I send it to the junk mail folder, the idea being that Eudoira will remember that directive and future emails from the same sender will be automatically routed there, and I won't see them in my in box. I checked the option "Automatically place Junk in Junk mailbox" But emails from the exactly same spammers keep reappearing in the in box That that redirect is ignored. How can I get this to work? I'm using Eudora 7.1.0.9 with XP/SP3 Thanks MS On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:16:17 -0700 (PDT), mstag <stagersound@gmail.com>...

[newbie] how to do a mailing list without a mailing list manager
hi, i read that we can do a simple mailing list with /etc/aliases file like : all-my-users " : include: /path/list_of_all_my_users" i would like to have a dynamic list_of_all_my_users file (not static) because when i create a count on the computer, i don't want to to update the list_of_all_my_users file i think i can do that with a script that generate the file (updated by cron for example) BUT do you know a another solution as a function that tells to send mail to all the users of the computer ? thanks Fabrice Fabrice CANDAU wrote: > i read that we can do a simpl...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

restrict mailing list senders to mailing list subscribers?
Hello I have a few mailings lists using text files containing the recipients of the list. Can I restrict senders to those lists to be only the subscribers? any way to to this with sendmail? thanks. joe wrote: > Hello I have a few mailings lists using text files containing the > recipients of the list. Can I restrict senders to those lists to be > only the subscribers? any way to to this with sendmail? thanks. Search for "protected recipients". Grant. . . . Thanks Grant. That solve half my problem. I found http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/protected.html This seems ...

mail not sent to some in mailing lists
When I send mail to a long mailing list, sent mail sometimes shows me that the BCC line contains 2 addresses per line like this: Darien DeLu <con@macnexus.org>, David Casselman <davis@ix.netcom.com>, Deen Eber <deeber@comcast.net>, Dirk De Lu <dirk4@padise.net.nz>, Doug Henry <dahenry@gmail.com>, In the address book, addresses are listed one per line with commas at the end. As you can see, above Dirk De Lu appears under Bcc: as the second entry on one line with a space after the comma. When this happens, it appears Dirk does not ...

Mercury Mail Mailing List
I'm trying to set up a mailing list with Mercury /32 v4 and I'm having problems. I hope this is the right place to seek help. To the best of my knowledge, I created the list correctly. I added a couple of accounts to the subscription list. However, when I send a message to the list, it never gets distributed, and the sending account gets a bounce back email stating that "the user doesn't exist". So.. my questions are: 1. Does the mailing list address have to exist as a user account in Mercury? During my trouble-shooting, I thought that it might, so I cre...

mail() goes to Junk Mail
Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email goes to @xyz.com junk mail folders. Why is that so? How can I fix it? Thank you, --Andre Phandana On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:53:18 -0500, "Andre Phandana" <aphandan@purdue.edu> wrote: >Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email goes to >@xyz.com junk mail folders. >Why is that so? Have you asked the mail administrator of xyz.com? >How can I fix it? There's the flippant answer of "don't send junk", but it might be better if you posted an example of how...

mail junk-mail rule
For some reason, the junk mail rule is not working for one of my accounts--my primary account. If I reset the junk mail settings, it will work and properly mark a portion of the mail as junk mail, but after as I start to train it to recognize other junk mail, it stops identifying any of that mail as junk mail. Checking or unchecking the options for sender in my address book, previous recipients, or message is sent to my full name does not have any effect. This problem does not happen with my other accounts, though. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this problem? -- Stop Ma...

Mail
Is this happening to anyone else? Within the last week, Mail is suddenly dumping a LOT of messages into the Junk Mail folder. Do you know why this might be happening? Messages are going there that have previously gone to my Inbox. Just curious. -- Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella "Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle." A few pics from the Fair are here: http://gallery.me.com/barbschaller#100254 In article <barbschaller-277DF8.23293225102010@news.iphouse.com>, Melba's Jammin'...

Problem with mails from mailing lists
The details: A DMZ server with a real domain name and ip. Distro is Debian unstable, Sendmail version is 8.13.4 and kernel is 2.6.10. Server is also MX for the domain. All mail for the domain goes to 1 user and fetchmail POP3's the mail to the internal Exchange 2003 server. The config files: /etc/mail/sendmail.mc define(`_USE_ETC_MAIL_')dnl include(`/usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl VERSIONID(`$Id: sendmail.mc, v 8.12.11-5 2004-04-22 15:43:34 cowboy Exp $') OSTYPE(`debian')dnl DOMAIN(`debian-mta')dnl LOCAL_CONFIG FEATURE(`access_db',`hash -T<TMPF> /etc/...

How to hightlight the mail from mailing lists
Hello everyone. I have lots mails from a mailing list (lets take help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org for example). So I want to have a clearer view of them. I've looked up the manual already, seems that I should add this to my .muttrc: color index foreground background pattern But what does "pattern" mean? Should I replaced it with the address or a regexp or something else? Thanks a lot. -- Fear is the path to the Darkside. Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to suffering. Corsair wrote: > What does "pattern" mean in "color i...

Mail.app Mailing List?
Does the OS X mail.app have a mailing list about and if so, where can I find it?? -- Bob Batson rcb@kc.rr.com "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines" Bob Batson wrote: > Does the OS X mail.app have a mailing list about and if so, where can I > find it?? > Not sure if it's what your asking, but the Address Book application allows you to create mailing lists, and there's lots of information in the Address Book Help file. Once you've created the list, you can select it and use it in the Mail application. In article <rcYye...

Web resources about - Junk Mail Whitelist and Black List - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Whitelist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A whitelist is a list or register of entities that, for one reason or another, are being provided a particular privilege, service, mobility, ...

Secret Whitelist Protects Top Facebook Page Management Tools From Having Posts Hidden in News Feeds
On Tuesday we published the results of a study indicating that Pages that sync or auto-post their content to Facebook from Twitter or blogs using ...

Genius WhiteList Manager App on the App Store on iTunes
Get Genius WhiteList Manager App on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google & Bing Have Whitelists, More On Panda/Farmer Update & Keyword Domains Are Next - YouTube
http://www.SERoundtable.com/ - This week we covered a lot of interesting topics in search and SEO. We started off on Google and Bing admitting ...

Here's how to block 'whitelist' ads from AdBlock Plus
Eyeo, the maker of the AdBlock Plus browser extension, is being roasted for accepting money to "whitelist" some ads, letting them pass through ...

Whitelist or blacklist sites easily with the new Handblock
... a recent update to version 2.0 giving you more control over what is blocked and what is not. New Handblock features You can now easily whitelist ...

The big problem with Microsoft's Flash whitelist
Enlarge / Who wouldn't want to click on that advertisement? I was taking a look through Windows 8's Video app and I noticed an advertisement ...

Use Windows RT Flash Player Tool to add more websites to IE10's whitelist
... wish to enable it in non-supported locations, the Windows RT Flash Player Tool comes to the rescue without having to manually edit the whitelist ...

Adblock for Chrome signs on to Eyeo's acceptable ads whitelist
The decision by Eyeo, owner of the Adblock Plus browser extensions and mobile browser apps, to hand control of its acceptable ads program to ...

Mozilla gives plug-in developers until March 31 to apply to whitelist
Mozilla is pushing ahead with its efforts to discourage the use of plug-in based content on the Web and gave developers until the end of March ...