Mercury error message

Mercury sends "520 Connection not authorised from this address." when
a banned address connects to it. Can I change the 520 to a 554?

--
Steve Baker
0

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Copy error message from messages window to clipboard?
Hello, is there a simple way to copy just the error message to the clipboard? If I mark the error message and right-click, then there is a Copy-As Menu. But for every format I try, I always get a very long string like MapThread::mptd: "\!\(\* StyleBox[\"\\\"Object \\\"\", \"MT\"]\)\!\(\* StyleBox[ RowBox [{\"ReadExcelSheets\", \"[\", RowBox[{DynamicBox[ToBoxes [FE`PelletMarket`ModelManager`Private`inputFile$$5, StandardForm], ImageSizeCache->{434., {2., 9.}}], \",\", RowBox[{\"{\", RowBox[{\"\\ \...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Printing Error Messages to "Messages" Window?
Can I arrange for error messages (things like NIntegrate::"ploss" : and more or less any others of this sort) to be printed to the "Messages" window rather than the notebook that's being evaluated? (but still with the usual beep) I assume that this has something to do with setting the options for $FrontEnd, but I don't find documentation for terms like "PrintToConsole" and "PrintToNotebook" that I find when I look at those options. In article <cp3sft$95o$1@smc.vnet.net>, AES/newspost <siegman@stanford.edu> wrote...

Pegasus Mail Messages being filtered by addresseess Mail Systems
Hello, since a couple of months, and more for some addressees, I have experienced a problem: when I send them a message written with Pegasus Mail it is rejected by the target system... but not when I send it with Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird... that whas happening a few years ago and Pegasus Mail drop during a few months its proudily X-Mailer keyword... would it be possible to do it again???, or is there any "back door option" for instructing Pegasus MAil not to sign its messages with this keyword?? Kind regards, ...

mail() messages bounce with 501 syntax error in MAIL FROM command
Hi, I have this website that contains an internal message system that allows users to send each other "email" messages. My client wants me to extend the system so that when a user receives an internal message, the system will send an actual email to the user's email address. here's the sample code: function notify_recipient() /* Send an external email to the recipient of the internal email. */ { $return = false; $recip = new User(); if (strcmp($this->recipient, "") == 0 ) { $this->errormessage .= "Email Recipient is Missing,"; } else ...

Pegasus Error Message
I have an extensive list of e-mail recipients and each time I send I receive the following message. I do know that everything is going through as I receive the message myself. I would like to correct this if I can. TIA... Delivery has failed on the enclosed message for the following reasons reported either by the mail delivery system on the mail relay host or by the local TCP/IP transport module: 553 Invalid address syntax Your original mail message follows: -------------------------------------------------------- X-PM-Identity: <Default> From: "Cxxx Pxxxx&qu...

Windows ME error message
Can anyone help please. I have recently been having loads of problems with Nero. It keep crashes out when trying to burn a CD ! I seem to not get consistent 'blue screen' error messages - though this will partly be because I tried to do a system restore back to a date when the burn did work. Latest one is "Error 06 : B3EB : 1220". From what I have been able to gather it might be because the memory is getting trashed ? Have I deleted some windows files by accident? Thanks, Nick ...

Mail error message
I'm getting an error message in Mail, after trying to set up a new account in Mail. There's an icon of an exclamation mark next to the Inbox. When I click on the arrow, this cryptic message pops up. "Connection failed. The server denied access to the account "POP Account" because an administrator or other email client was using it when Mail tried to log in. Please try again later. "The server error encountered was: account is locked for maintenance or for another session, try again." I've been using Thunderbird, which has been working, and I'm ...

Error messages from Mail
What reason would there be for the Mail app showing an error message to the affect that there is no password and no internet connection. Upon checking the password is correct, and an internet connection (broadband) exists and is working. Once the warnings are cleared from the screen, Mail then works correctly. In article <0001HW.BF9375AB0006842CF0284550@news.claranews.com>, Peter James <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> wrote: > What reason would there be for the Mail app showing an error message > to the affect that there is no password and no internet connection. > Up...

windows error message
I have been getting a pproblem where my computer displays the message - DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. This is accompanied by an error code and a statement that windows will close to protect the system from damage. This error seems to only come up following video capture. I am using Nvidia a personal cinema card. Has anyone ever had this problem before or any idea what might be the cause? Niv ...

[News] Images: Windows ATM Goes Titsup, Absurd/Self-contradictory Error Messages in Windows
At least this one isn't out of order because of activation (false psitive piracy)... http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo06091944fe5.jpg Best Windows error message yet! ,----[ Quote ] | There was a problem with this installation. Windows Live | Messenger was not installed. `---- http://mintchocicecream.googlepages.com/catastrophicfailure One of Those Windows' World Dilemma ,----[ Quote ] | So what do you make out of the following window .... error or no | error !!!!!!! `---- http://linux.wordpress.com/2007/06/10/one-of-those-windows-world-dilemma/ Roy Schestowitz &...

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ...

Web resources about - Mercury error message - comp.pegasus-mail.windows

Mercury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Home - San Jose Mercury News
San Jose Mercury News - breaking news, weather, traffic, shopping, sports, jobs, cars, homes and local events

Sydney weather: Mercury a chance to nudge 40 degrees if sea breezes fail
Sydney is in for another scorcher on Thursday with the potential for 40 degrees over much of the city ahead of a gusty cool change from the south. ...

Sydney weather: Mercury a chance to nudge 40 degrees if sea breezes fail
Sydney is in for another scorcher on Thursday with the potential for 40 degrees over much of the city ahead of a gusty cool change from the south. ...

Perth weather: mercury hits 35 degrees at 9am and set to hit 41
Perth is in for a scorcher on Monday with temperatures already hitting 35 degrees by 9.00am this morning.

Good news: We’ve accidentally cut mercury pollution
(credit: US DOE ) Coal-fired plants and other human activities release mercury into the environment, where some of it ends up converted into ...

Philly's Mercury Girls made a year-end mix (listen), playing NYC shows this weekend w/ Expert Alterations ...
photo: Mercury Girls @ Pianos, CMJ 2015 (more by Amanda Hatfield) Philadelphia's Mercury Girls won the battle over use of their name (Toronto's ...

What Mercury in retrograde means and how it works - Videos - CBS News
Mercury in retrograde happens four times this year, and the celestial event is getting a lot of attention. Some think the planet’s movements ...

Mercury building up in West Coast fog
It is not a direct threat to humans, but high levels of mercury in fog could pose threats to animals and food supplies.

Debmar-Mercury’s Mort Marcus & Ira Bernstein Ink New Lionsgate Contracts
Debmar-Mercury co-founders and co-presidents Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein have signed new long-term agreements with Lionsgate . The two have ...